INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

You mention earlier I try to hard, and now you call me the Cousin Eddie. Let's try this one on for size.

They call me Lady Ape because I post a bunch and I'm cocky.

They call you Ape because you fling your sh*t at people when they don't pay attention to you.

Sup.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JiF, if I die, I'll help you mod.

That being said, I wanna play.

Thanks BG is already in on it and is helping me iron out a few wrinkles.

Wish he could play though...should be an interesting set up. Very different than what we are used. Actually, completely different. Think you'll like it though. Should be really interesting.

Wish he could play though...should be an interesting set up. Very different than what we are used. Actually, completely different. Think you'll like it though. Should be really interesting.

Hey, I'm down for different.

You mention earlier I try to hard, and now you call me the Cousin Eddie. Let's try this one on for size.

They call me Lady Ape because I post a bunch and I'm cocky.

They call you Ape because you fling your sh*t at people when they don't pay attention to you.

Sup.

You really have no idea what you are talking about - no idea why my nickname became Ape. You should try to assimilate a little before acting like you know what's up...

You really are just like Cousin Eddie... redneck who barges in like a clod, and can't help but be crude and over-bearing. See it?

Calamity Jane was a good comparison too though... redneck, crude, nobody really knows what to do with you, fun to watch you fall all over yourself sober and drunk while you spew profanities in the most unladylike way possible. Yeah, this one works too.

sounds perverse.. like the mod

You really have no idea what you are talking about - no idea why my nickname became Ape. You should try to assimilate a little before acting like you know what's up...

You really are just like Cousin Eddie... redneck who barges in like a clod, and can't help but be crude and over-bearing. See it?

Calamity Jane was a good comparison too though... redneck, crude, nobody really knows what to do with you, fun to watch you fall all over yourself sober and drunk while you spew profanities in the most unladylike way possible. Yeah, this one works too.

Hey dummy, you do realize Lady Ape is sticking cause she reminds everyone of a more masculine version of you?

Self hater

Hey dummy, you do realize Lady Ape is sticking cause she reminds everyone of a more masculine version of you?

Self hater

What he said.

Yes, I am rude and crude, because I don't have to be polite with you guys.

On DM, I am this motherly sort that takes care of all these people, and in my day to day life, I have to be polite and always smiling and looking all dressed up.

With y'all? I can be brutally blunt and be myself.

Great game SMC...like I stated in the dead thread...awesome set-up...wish I could have finagled my way back into the dream state...

Congrats to 80 and the scum team...I enjoyed the pace.

Good game all...Christine...well played on the LD bit...I fell for it...didn't even realize you stated "not scum" until after I was dead...but our exchange did enable the Ape's ouster...so thanks for that.

JiF, I've never modded...have an interest to learn...but want to play as well...could sit out if you find another or if I die early...one limfac...out of town on business starting tomorrow...very limited posting capability...but should return late Monday afternoon...let me know if that could work.

Thanks again all.

Self hater

Hahaha... It stuck because she protested it. I told her it would.

After seeing her in action more... it doesn't work. Hence the new suggestions.

Also, you and I both know the "ape" nickname was in place long before I started playing mafia, along with monkey, chimp, etc. It goes back to JI for crying out loud. Big mouth speaks of that which she does not know.

Also, you and I both know the "ape" nickname was in place long before I started playing mafia, along with monkey, chimp, etc. It goes back to JI for crying out loud. Big mouth speaks of that which she does not know.

I do regret protesting it, but whatever. I'll embrace the damn name, or whatever else y'all throw at me. Might as well try to act like whatever y'all call me.

Go lick a stick, Ape.

What he said. Yes, I am rude and crude, because I don't have to be polite with you guys. On DM, I am this motherly sort that takes care of all these people, and in my day to day life, I have to be polite and always smiling and looking all dressed up. With y'all? I can be brutally blunt and be myself.

Like I said. Assimilate first....

What you'll find with me is that I employ being obnoxious IN games, but outside games I pump the breaks because I consider these guys friends, and don't really go out of my way to call my friends "cunts" on a regular basis.

Consider it friendly advice... Figure out a happy medium between here and DM. I don't buy for one second that the a$$ you act like here is "being yourself".

I do regret protesting it, but whatever. I'll embrace the damn name, or whatever else y'all throw at me. Might as well try to act like whatever y'all call me. Go lick a stick, Ape.

How about just act like yourself.

Doing your best impression of me, it doesn't work for you, go back to being yourself.

The site doesn't need another me... and you just don't have the substance or style to pull it off.

yeah, you're right...

Nothing like you at all

Great game SMC...like I stated in the dead thread...awesome set-up...wish I could have finagled my way back into the dream state... Congrats to 80 and the scum team...I enjoyed the pace. Good game all...Christine...well played on the LD bit...I fell for it...didn't even realize you stated "not scum" until after I was dead...but our exchange did enable the Ape's ouster...so thanks for that. JiF, I've never modded...have an interest to learn...but want to play as well...could sit out if you find another or if I die early...one limfac...out of town on business starting tomorrow...very limited posting capability...but should return late Monday afternoon...let me know if that could work. Thanks again all.

Hey, so I still don't know the truth of the matter here.... were you really the LD, and did you LD me on D2?

We RB'ed you N1 and SMC said that RB carried into D2, so I should have been able to safely say "I'm town" without you checking it on D2. That is why I ask...

Like I said. Assimilate first....

What you'll find with me is that I employ being obnoxious IN games, but outside games I pump the breaks because I consider these guys friends, and don't really go out of my way to call my friends "cunts" on a regular basis.

Consider it friendly advice... Figure out a happy medium between here and DM. I don't buy for one second that the a$$ you act like here is "being yourself".

In all actuality (And I'm a little hurt you can't read through my sarcasm), I think you all are absolutely hilarious. Seriously. I'm constantly falling over laughing, and I would be proud to call any of you friends. Except in public. Idk, we would have to work on that.

And, I'm still a little mad at you for not hanging out with us.

Have you seen some of the tards I have to deal with at DM? I come over here, and I just want to hit people. And I'm "Mommy" to a lot of them. Ugh. It's nice to come over here, and there is no "Mommy I need this that and a bag of gold" comments.

MY favorite part was when Pac came back from the dead and turned the tide against the Ape after the weekend. If I had replaced smash, I would have tried to do the same thing, but I'm not sure it would have worked. I put this game in the win column right after that and didn't pay much attention to the rest of the game until it was over. Anything that happened afterwards was meaningless and couldn't trump that victory afaic.

In all actuality (And I'm a little hurt you can't read through my sarcasm), I think you all are absolutely hilarious. Seriously. I'm constantly falling over laughing, and I would be proud to call any of you friends. Except in public. Idk, we would have to work on that.

And, I'm still a little mad at you for not hanging out with us.

Have you seen some of the tards I have to deal with at DM? I come over here, and I just want to hit people. And I'm "Mommy" to a lot of them. Ugh. It's nice to come over here, and there is no "Mommy I need this that and a bag of gold" comments.

Over here people just ask you for pictures of your boobs.

P.S. pm me some boob pics

Over here people just ask you for pictures of your boobs.

P.S. pm me some boob pics

There is a photo of me and Leelou somewhere in this thread, and it has a kind of good cleavage shot.

see ape opened up and got sensitive/emotional and lady ape followed suit... those names are definitely reversed...

I think from now on, Christine = ape, Optimus = Lady ape

Eh, whatever.

Hey, so I still don't know the truth of the matter here.... were you really the LD, and did you LD me on D2?

We RB'ed you N1 and SMC said that RB carried into D2, so I should have been able to safely say "I'm town" without you checking it on D2. That is why I ask...

I was never the LD...just needed a little ruse to get you to expose yourself...lol.

Anyone interested in being a co-mod who didnt make the list?

This is going to be a different flavor then we are used to and I'm going to have to do a lot of work (kind of pissed I made this set up now) but I'd love a helping hand.

Anyone?

I would love to. Just give my spot to someone and I will help.

MY favorite part was when Pac came back from the dead and turned the tide against the Ape after the weekend. If I had replaced smash, I would have tried to do the same thing, but I'm not sure it would have worked. I put this game in the win column right after that and didn't pay much attention to the rest of the game until it was over. Anything that happened afterwards was meaningless and couldn't trump that victory afaic.

We killed you and walked over your dead carcass to victory.

Great game SMC...like I stated in the dead thread...awesome set-up...wish I could have finagled my way back into the dream state...

Congrats to 80 and the scum team...I enjoyed the pace.

Good game all...Christine...well played on the LD bit...I fell for it...didn't even realize you stated "not scum" until after I was dead...but our exchange did enable the Ape's ouster...so thanks for that.

JiF, I've never modded...have an interest to learn...but want to play as well...could sit out if you find another or if I die early...one limfac...out of town on business starting tomorrow...very limited posting capability...but should return late Monday afternoon...let me know if that could work.

Thanks again all.

I would love to. Just give my spot to someone and I will help.

Thanks guys....but BG is already helping...he's scene the mechanics which are too much of an advantage even though I'm about to send out the PM's.

<3

Archived