Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from memory:

1. PAC

2. CTM - claimed silenced D3

3. Nolder - survivor - lynched D1 and D2 (revealed D1 as town w/ lynch avoidance, then updated to survivor in N1 and added 1-time BPV)

4. EP

5. Ape - revealed N1 as 1-time lynch avoidance that triggers when I reach L1

6. Crusher

7. Christine - claimed silenced D2, vote stolen D3

8. Verb

9. Leelou

10. Jif - successful general - claimed vote stolen D2, killed N2 (by steel fan geisha/mafia)

11. 80

12. SMC

13. Tina - 3 shot vig - Samurai - NK night 1(by being beaten to death)

14. JC1

15. Smash - vanilla - Wealthy merchant - NK night 1 (by steel fan geisha/mafia)

16. AVM

17. Lily

18. Hess

Updated. I had Smash and Tina mixed up with regards to how they died.

VOTE : EP

Watch, my vote won't appear on the Vote Count. So, how am I just CLAIMING to be a victim of my vote being stolen?

As for being silenced, if no one else is claiming silence on D2, and numerous people claim being silenced... seems to me like people are being silenced.

Calm. The F. Down. I understand what you've claimed and I believe they happened to you, but there hasn't been a confirmation of innocence because of these actions.

I'm seeing the Hess lynch more than the EP one, and I really don't see us starting a new train successfully at this point. Hess should give us info.

Vote Hess

Okay, then.

Unvote

Vote EP

Hess, view Lily tonight. Methinks she's scum.

Shouldn't have killed her then, scum.

The longer this sh*t goes on, the less I think that Hess is scum, and the more I think that EP and Ape are.

Scum Team : AVM, Verbal, EP, Ape.

You should be silenced again. And again. And again.

Hey look they outed the cop on D2. Good for them. Knowing they have a silencer, no-vote power and probable kill I would literally just work off of my train. I just can't believe there will be a lot of townies on there. Seriously. Can't wait to see which ones.

Hey look they outed the cop on D2. Good for them. Knowing they have a silencer, no-vote power and probable kill I would literally just work off of my train. I just can't believe there will be a lot of townies on there. Seriously. Can't wait to see which ones.

Nice cop play self voting. Idiot.

Nice cop play self voting. Idiot.

Actually, it could have been a good move. A lot of times, if somebody gets heat D1 and survives, we leave them alone for a while. Had we not circled back to Hess, he could have had time to do his thing.

Obviously this assumes he is the Cop, but I have no real reason to not believe him right now.

Still think Lily is scum.

I'm seeing the Hess lynch more than the EP one, and I really don't see us starting a new train successfully at this point. Hess should give us info.

Vote Hess

Somebody is following the Ape.

Willing to vote Ape, but not going to, until he does something scummy, etc, etc... you pinged me early my dear.

I'm the cop. EP is scum.

... and you, well... you've got me scratching my head.

Unvote Hess

So as Cop, you chose to view someone that was a leading lynch candidate early - got a scum reading on him and slow-played it? Also, who else did you view?

Archived