• Split
    • Da Bomber swin 3 of 4
    • Da Boston Massacre Part III

The match ups:

Tonight: Kuroda vs. Beckett

Saturday: Hughes vs. Morales

Garcia vs. Doubront,

Sunday: Nova vs. Lester,

If the Sox bats show-up (14 runs in the last 7 games), they should take 3 of 4, but I doubt they do.

What a finish by Soriano

6 games up. Best record in baseball. If the injuries weren't so devastating for the Yankees this year, there would be no reason to play the 2nd half of the season.

The Yankees defense last night...wow. They looked like a bunch of 40 year olds that were asked to play a doubleheader. Seriously that was not a good defensive display last night.

7 game lead on the division and they pretty much have survived their ace being out.

CC Sabathia threw a bullpen session on Sunday afternoon and is on track to return to the Yankees' rotation during their second series after the All-Star break.

No idea. It's mind boggling.

It is Boby V and Ben's fault. Isn't that the whine of RSN this summer?

7 game lead on the division and they pretty much have survived their ace being out.

Come on Max...aren't you being a little over dramatic?

He has missed two starts not half a season or even a month.

I actually think Bobby V. is doing an excellent job. Look at what he has to work with. Lester and Beckett just are not having good years. When your #1, and #2 starting pitchers are hit and miss, you got yourself, well, the Sawx. A mediocre team that will have a tough time digging itself out of this hole unless Uncle Theo comes to the rescue with Garza and perhaps Dempster too.

I actually think Bobby V. is doing an excellent job. Look at what he has to work with. Lester and Beckett just are not having good years. When your #1, and #2 starting pitchers are hit and miss, you got yourself, well, the Sawx. A mediocre team that will have a tough time digging itself out of this hole unless Uncle Theo comes to the rescue with Garza and perhaps Dempster too.

That is the least he could do after creating this mess.

It is not Bobby's fault. Or Ben's.

AGon is 1/6th of the payroll and is under performing for a $21 million dollar man.

Crawford and Lackey are another $34.75 million that have not contributed anything.

Beckett, Dusty, Clay, Lester, Jenks, Ellsbury, Bailey and Bard whether through under performance (Beckett, Clay, Lester, Bard), injury (Dusty, Jenks, Ells, Bailey) or a combination of both, cost $60 million and are not performing to their own standards.

I am normally a proponent of the baseball playoff system, but that this team is only 2.5 games out is a joke.

That is the least he could do after creating this mess.

It is not Bobby's fault. Or Ben's.

AGon is 1/6th of the payroll and is under performing for a $21 million dollar man.

Crawford and Lackey are another $34.75 million that have not contributed anything.

Beckett, Dusty, Clay, Lester, Jenks, Ellsbury, Bailey and Bard whether through under performance (Beckett, Clay, Lester, Bard), injury (Dusty, Jenks, Ells, Bailey) or a combination of both, cost $60 million and are not performing to their own standards.

I am normally a proponent of the baseball playoff system, but that this team is only 2.5 games out is a joke.

Don't paint it allon Theo. I blame Lucky Larry Lucchino. He and the owners are pulling the strings.

Don't paint it all on Theo. I blame Lucky Larry Lucchino. He and the owners are pulling the strings.

Maybe, but he fell on the sword and admitted they were his.

I am just tired of short sighted RSN saying the team's struggles are Bobby's or Ben's fault. This team would be a mess with Theo and Terry.

Archived