Santonio Holmes being Santonio Holmes: "Two QB systems can't work."

T0mShane

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might want to also fire everybody involved in the hiring and/or initiation of their 2 QB FUBAR.... :wild:

That comes after the season

TRADE or just CUT TEBOW NOW,

Why wait till after the season is over and wasted, when you could flush out the wound before the gangrene sets in and you lose the whole organ - nization..... :winking0001:

If you're sure that you're correct and you're going to take some real corrective action, 'the sooner the better' I've always heard.

You might want to also fire everybody involved in the hiring and/or initiation of their 2 QB FUBAR.... :wild:

TRADE or just CUT TEBOW NOW,

Why wait till after the season is over and wasted, when you could flush out the wound before the gangrene sets in and you lose the whole organ - nization..... :winking0001:

If you're sure that you're correct and you're going to take some real corrective action, 'the sooner the better' I've always heard.

Unless he's taking Mike T with him I can wait. I'm actually looking forward to this year, I've never gone into a season with so little optimism it's almost a relief

Systems and coaches vary to much to make a 1 to 1 correlation with the current day Jet's roster, as you should well know.

The forward pass wouldn't work on the NFL level either, until it did....

"A 2 QB system can be successful,,,,

but ONLY IF you have the right coaches to run it and the right players to implement it,,,

and that's the same for ANY SYSTEM at ANY LEVEL.

And in other breaking news, the sun comes up in the East....."

Now read that over and over again until it finally sinks in for ya. :winking0001:

That's a pile of sh!t for a guy who likes to pretend he lives in a world of facts by posting high school stats and the words "cold off the bench" liberally. Teams have tried to run two-QB systems in the past, but I can't recall a single time it worked. You're speculating that it can, but there's no evidence that it can. Players and coaches develop a preference for one, and the other generally winds up getting traded.

Unless you have a factual example of it working that you can supply us with...

Blizzards of awesome goodness afoot.

I also saw footage of Tebow catching passes at the goalline and diving into the end zone.

I think its safe to say, the Jets are in the entire league's head. Every game teams are going to be worried about how they use Tebow...and he might not even see the field. Surprise Bitches!!!

Just like SH, that's just your own opinion, which in some selected cases can be correct.

Just like it other selected cases (as I've already shown) makes you/it incorrect.

BTW, QB's get taken out of games all the time,,,,, whenever a 'change of possession' occurs.

If what you claim were true, they could never come back on the field and get going again. (think about it will-ya)

I wasn't being literal (come on -on this site!?) I'm speaking from the perspective of Tim replacing Mark.....even tho he is not. I understand the idea of taking the QB out for the sake of a play.

I wasn't being literal (come on -on this site!?) I'm speaking from the perspective of Tim replacing Mark.....even tho he is not. I understand the idea of taking the QB out for the sake of a play.

Over/under Mark Sanchez starts this year: 6.5 games

Okay, I'm finally convinced and converted. :animal0029:

Mark Sanchez is a new & improved Joe Namath.

Mark will lead the Jet's to many future SB wins, starting as early as 2012.

Tebow was a really bad mistake / dumb decision on the part of the stupid Jets Coaches and FO.

They should dump this QB cancer before he totally ruins all of the incredible progress that Mark and SH have

made in their cozy locker room, not to mention their Pro Bowl progress as the top NFL QB/WR combo.

My new bandwagon sideboards read: TRADE or just CUT TEBOW NOW,

he's a bum and nothing but a drain on the Jet's bank account.

And Farve or even Burnell might still be available for Mark's backup....

PS

OKAY. NOW you're my friend.

Over.. i think Sanchez has a decent year TBH.. I think Tebow will motivate him to stop being such a sissy

I completely agree. I think Sanchez suffered from a crappy O Coordinator, a porous Wayne Hunter, 3 chicks at WR, and WAY too many passes last year. He'll be much better this year. Brees-like, maybe not, but he'll be good this year.

Rex with a little pee-pee spank here. I like it.

Rex Ryan: Holmes' job is Jets receiver, not coordinator

Rex Ryan has pledged to have a better connection with his team this season. A good starting point will be keeping tabs on his most volatile player.

The New York Jets are in the tricky opening stages of their grand Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow experiment at quarterback. It's a sensitive issue for the team, but that didn't stop Santonio Holmes from sharing his doubts about the setup during an appearance on NFL Network this month.

For a franchise praying the lavishly compensated Holmes will be a good soldier after last season's circus, it was not a promising sign.

"Well, I understand what Holmes is saying, you know Tone's talking about a guy ... (the starting quarterback) has to get a feel and all that kind of stuff," Ryan told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio on Thursday. "But I brought Santonio in here to be a receiver, not to be the offensive coordinator. And that's the way it is.

"I love Santonio, but if I wanted to hire him as our offensive coordinator, we would've."

Offensive coordinator is now Tony Sparano's gig, and it will be his responsibility to make the Sanchez/Tebow pairing work. Sparano told Paolantonio "every player is entitled to their own opinion" and said he believes the relationship with Holmes will be "a good one."

Jets games should just be listed under the "drama" section of your DVR at this point.

By Dan Hanzus

Published: July 26, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Modified: July 26, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Archived