Fight Club Mafia signups...

Pac

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, but yes.

PM me if you want a link to watch it online... I'd normally charge $5 but am having a Facebook friend special.. for you it's $3.

You are so nice but I won't pay you this time either. :b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCfi6mH_cwM&feature=related

I don't care how many people sign up.. I'll think of how to balance it after I see how many are in.

One thing is for sure... a lot of you pricks are about to get your asses kicked.

1) JiFruitcake

2) CTMamasboy

3) Hesshole

4) DPRamrod

5) Wormbitch

6) VictorVictoria

7) SMChica

8) Sally

9) Noltwerp

10) BeingGeriatric

11) AVMaggot

12) sh*tshow

13) FacebookTina

14) StupidApe

15) Capt. teeheehee

16) JetFat

17) Daniella X

18) Lauren from Bawston

19) JVoY

20) Jay See Pennie

Please take me from your list. The mafia community has spoke.

Please take me from your list. The mafia community has spoke.

sorry drama queen, no dice.

20 it is.

I'll try and get the game thread up later on tonight. the LF is on one her quarterly rants where she talks break up and goes to a friends house for a few hours so I have some time. Perhaps it's time to be single again.. I can't argue with someone who makes such illogical, emotional, accusations. I want to punch myself in the face which is fitting considering the game.

"**** off with your sofa units and green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may. Let's play mafia."

It's possible that last part may not actually be in the movie...but it should have been.

sorry drama queen, no dice.

20 it is.

I'll try and get the game thread up later on tonight. the LF is on one her quarterly rants where she talks break up and goes to a friends house for a few hours so I have some time. Perhaps it's time to be single again.. I can't argue with someone who makes such illogical, emotional, accusations. I want to punch myself in the face which is fitting considering the game.

Sounds like someone needs a DCL session...

in if not too late

BOOM. Atta boy get back in their. Fight Club mafia without Smashmouth is preposterous. Make this happen Pac and DCL will give you three free sessions of getting back in teh game emersion training as soon as Ladyfiend moves out. I GOT YOU DAWG

Archived