Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

I see what he's getting at, and I knew what he was going for as soon as he tried to push Ape into committing to a stance one way or the other on the whole not lynching the last mod thing. So yeah, Ape would happily take a benefit he has no interest in giving to others, which doesn't particularly surprise me. Not really sure that alone says anything as far as alignment though.

I think more damning is his off the cuff admission that he thought of it, but didn't want to bring it up himself. Playing selfish is ape play, playing scared is not town ape play

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Tina (2) - Leelou, JVoR

Leelou (3) - SMC, Tina, CTM

Nolder (2) - DPR, BG

CTM (5) - Ape, Nolder, Verb, Sharrow, Wombat

Sharrow (2) - Blob, AVM

Verb (4) - JC, Dan, JiF, Hess

80 (1) - BG

Ape (4) - Vic, Christine, Smash, 80

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out.

Official Vote Count:

Tina (2) - Leelou, JVoR

Nolder (2) - DPR, BG

CTM (6) - 80, Ape, Nolder, Verb, Sharrow, Wombat

Sharrow (2) - Blob, AVM

80 (1) - BG

As much as I'd like to kill both CTM and the Ape, I'm only voting the latter.

Actually going to go with the Ape here and vote:CTM. Guessing that he's faking that PR, tbh.

Also could vote Nolder. He's definitely hiding something, imo.

I'm Crazy Legs Jones and I'm a 1 shot anytime Vig

There now you know as much about my role in this game as I do

It's not a contradiction. Just because I don't adhere to it, doesn't mean I'm not going to be surprised when the majority who does believe in it decides to forgo it.

It was a contradiction, which is why you were afriad to bring it up yourself. Polack is right

Actually going to go with the Ape here and vote:CTM. Guessing that he's faking that PR, tbh.

Also could vote Nolder. He's definitely hiding something, imo.

Polack would like to know go with ape on what? What is this case?

This is a dirty, dirty vote - someone logical and responsible in the town please come back to this when I'm a distant memory on this game.... please.

threaten everyone who votes you with later consequences, how intimidating

From my perspective it's just strange seeing this thing escalate as much as it has because i feel like the underlying reasoning is flimsy as sh*t. Why are there lines being drawn in the sand here so early in the game?

I leg

Cause ape is a moron, and his scum mates or just scum is being opportunistic.. obv to polack

Polack would like to know go with ape on what? What is this case?

Go with the Ape on the CTM train. As far as cases, my personal case, aside from rolling the dice, is that you're trying to pull an SMC with that PR.

Official Vote Count:

Tina (2) - Leelou, JVoR

Nolder (2) - DPR, BG

CTM (5) - Ape, Nolder, Verb, Sharrow, Wombat

Sharrow (2) - Blob, AVM

Ape has been on my most scummy list since start. But I could be wrong so I'd prefer to lynch someone else. Especially b/c I like that rule about not lymching previous mods D1.

CTM is on my more townie list. Same with Nol, Christine, Leelou and Dan.

Dude, you're good. 7 posts from Dangerous Dan X and you know she's town. ****, I envy you. I fear her more than anyone in this game not named Sharrow.

Re: CTM vs. Ape - I dont know what to say really. I've never seen CTM this confident on day 1, he typically at the least leaves himself an out. He's dug his heels in though today. Ape is extra confident but this isnt a first. If I had to side with someone, it would be CTM...but I'm not even sure I want to take sides...this whole thing seems contrived on both parts.

Wont lie though, I thought the same thing as Sharrow with CTM using SMC's idea as a PR to vet him or whatever. (didnt SMC do it in a game when he was back to back scum?). That said, Pac has a passion for ****ing with CTM in these games. Can anyone recall if he's used PR's before too?

Re: CTM vs. Ape - I dont know what to say really. I've never seen CTM this confident on day 1, he typically at the least leaves himself an out. He's dug his heels in though today. Ape is extra confident but this isnt a first. If I had to side with someone, it would be CTM...but I'm not even sure I want to take sides...this whole thing seems contrived on both parts.

Wont lie though, I thought the same thing as Sharrow with CTM using SMC's idea as a PR to vet him or whatever. (didnt SMC do it in a game when he was back to back scum?). That said, Pac has a passion for ****ing with CTM in these games. Can anyone recall if he's used PR's before too?

I dont think SMC ever got the props he deserved for that move btw. That was a good move SMC. Props.

Pac's used PR's before. IIRC In the Scarface game he was initially going to make SMC "whiny townie", and changed his mind, putting him on the scum team instead. SMC used it anyways.

Still doesn't mean CTM isn't faking his.

To me post restrictions are just a big distraction to ignore. Can scum have it? Can town? Can third party? The answer is yes to all and it really doesn't tell you much to know about that.

Archived