Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Honestly, i don't really believe him but i'll unvote for now. Reason being, A) he can be truth telling, don't want to risk lynching him if he's cop B ) if he's scum and an actual cop dies, he's dead in the water C) if he's scum, he'll have to keep making up results and scum would have to keep an actual cop alive to keep 80 alive.

Wow, you're brilliant. You HAVE been away for a while, haven't you.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was absolutely going to be my N1 investigation until we lynched him.

I fear scum Dan so I wanted to clear that up for sure.

I almost hope you're scum and that you're mocking everyone's fear of Dan and Sharrow, because that'd be funny as hell lol

Honestly, i don't really believe him but i'll unvote for now. Reason being, A) he can be truth telling, don't want to risk lynching him if he's cop B ) if he's scum and an actual cop dies, he's dead in the water C) if he's scum, he'll have to keep making up results and scum would have to keep an actual cop alive to keep 80 alive.

Did we really need the mafia lesson JVOR ?

unvote wombat vote JVOR

Interesting development pollack thinks... Jf80 was prodding wwombat for a full reveal, this could explain that, need to see how he reacted to wwwombat wifom'ing cop the other night...

going to look back

^^^^ This is my post calling you out.

I called you out for not referring to yourself as Batman, and playing in the background - or "not being engaged".

This might be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. At least you are back to trying to lead lynch on townies, lmao...

I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman

Wombat is either:

1. Scum trying to draw out the cop

2. Dumb**** townie

3. Dirty rodent.

I say 1 and 3.

polack feel better about 80's claim, he never even considered that wwwombat was the actual cop,...

My only *real* contribution was my attempt to throw heat on Verbal for that weak as **** vote on you to start the day. I understand the lynch all liars bit, but his vote on you was based solely on the botched reveal from a role you had years ago, or whenever it was.

He then comes in today, and says we should lynch you just off principle? He's practically screaming that he knows you'll flip town, but hey you lied! We better lynch you!

BULLsh*t. My vote on Wombat was from before the weekend. It was just today (or last night - not sure - wasn't online) that Wombat admitted to lying about the whole thing. I voted him to pressure him after coming out with a vote and no backup.

So you're wrong. And these are the exact kind of details that scum slip up on when making a case.

Gotcha.

Unvote

Vote: AVM

You caught up? Thought you would have more to say when you caught up.

Ummm kind of?

I'm not really paying attention to most of the stuff people say tbh

Not worth my time to read all the crap

If there's something in particular you want me to comment on just quote it at me or something

Given that this is likely a conversion game. I think this Captain Obvious inspired blather is relatively mis-informational as well.

Tyler and his gang are looking for recruits. Their mission statement can be summed up in one word: anarchy.

It's up to you to weed through the suspects and find members of Fight Club. All it takes is 1 to reek havoc so you must destroy them all before it's too late.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

Also, I never said Wombat was town. Re-read my "principle lynch" post. Principle lynches aren't scumhunting - they are to dissuade that type of behavior from a townie. They serve 2 purposes:

1. If scum and lying, which is a solid play for scum to make, we lynch scum.

2. If townie and lying, it hurts town more than helps. We lynch town, but dissuade that behavior in the future.

FOS on people pretending to be too stupid to realize that.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) - Nolder, BG, CTM

JetFat80 (3) - Tina, JC, Christine

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (3) - Dan, Smash, Ape

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

Ape (1) - JiF

AVM (1) - Verb

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

I'd kill this one too. In a heartbeat. Her or the Ape.

How hard is it for you to grasp that my play is dictated by a lack of desire to be killed or converted? Mock outrage, making something from nothing, sheesh... you are well on your way to another terrible game.

Ummm kind of?

I'm not really paying attention to most of the stuff people say tbh

Not worth my time to read all the crap

If there's something in particular you want me to comment on just quote it at me or something

Dude, just drop out of the game and get replaced. If you aren't paying any attention, you are worse than useless.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1) - Blob

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

Ape (1) - JiF

AVM (1) - Verb

You missed my vote change.

Dude, just drop out of the game and get replaced. If you aren't paying any attention, you are worse than useless.

This. I tend not to believe Nolder when he says this stuff, but still, if true - then agree with Verbal.

I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman

My point has been made. You are trying to make a case out of nothing. Scum hunting JIF usually has a semi-logical premise for a suspicion, right or wrong, you try to be logical. This crap you are hurling at me, reeks of trying to pre-empt me coming at you, because you know I'm sniffing around you.

You missed my vote change.

I corrected it but since it's a new page:

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1) - Blob

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

Ape (1) - JiF

AVM (1) - Verb

BULLsh*t. My vote on Wombat was from before the weekend. It was just today (or last night - not sure - wasn't online) that Wombat admitted to lying about the whole thing. I voted him to pressure him after coming out with a vote and no backup.

So you're wrong. And these are the exact kind of details that scum slip up on when making a case.

Gotcha.

Unvote

Vote: AVM

1 -- I'm just going to go find where I originally voted for you, dude.

2 -- If this is such a big deal, why weren't you pushing me before when I clearly stated when I voted for you that you were "opportunistically voting wombat"

Ape, read my post on AVM and subsequent vote. What are your thoughts on it?

I agree with the first part. It makes sense, but now I'm confused? Do you want us to vote Wombat or AVM?

I don't agree with the second part. I don't care if townies lie, everyone is entitled to be as bad or good at this game as they want. I don't like when people get on their high horse and start trying to "teach lessons", I don't think it's game relevant.

So Wombat because the reasons you gave in #1, or AVM? My attention is on JVOR and JIF.

1 -- I'm just going to go find where I originally voted for you, dude.

2 -- If this is such a big deal, why weren't you pushing me before when I clearly stated when I voted for you that you were "opportunistically voting wombat"

Because if you are a townie, that made sense as a vote.

But the sh*t you posted earlier about me is completely wrong, and it shows you messed up some details. Which happens. As scum.

As I have said -- you opportunistically voted for him because of stupid cop claim. Now, you're claiming well we should lynch him anyways because HE IZ A LIAR.

I have lied about nothing, bullsh*tted about nothing, and you're blowing steam.

As I have said -- you opportunistically voted for him because of stupid cop claim. Now, you're claiming well we should lynch him anyways because HE IZ A LIAR.

I have lied about nothing, bullsh*tted about nothing, and you're blowing steam.

I'm saying we should lynch YOU.

Because if you are a townie, that made sense as a vote.

But the sh*t you posted earlier about me is completely wrong, and it shows you messed up some details. Which happens. As scum.

I'm not defending anyone in this spat, and I encourage you both to keep going... JIF just messed up details too, and nobody seems to care.

I agree with the first part. It makes sense, but now I'm confused? Do you want us to vote Wombat or AVM?

I don't agree with the second part. I don't care if townies lie, everyone is entitled to be as bad or good at this game as they want. I don't like when people get on their high horse and start trying to "teach lessons", I don't think it's game relevant.

So Wombat because the reasons you gave in #1, or AVM? My attention is on JVOR and JIF.

While I maintain my stand on principle lynches, I'm saying that I've caught AVM as scum.

He screwed up the details of my vote on Wombat and fabricated the "why" of it....which didn't happen until after I had already vote....days later.

He missed the details - scum slip imo.

Archived