Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Wombat did talk about his PMs mishap, which was funny. But he didn't give his reveal until today....so not sure what you're talking about, AVM.

Are you claiming you didn't originally vote for Wombat due to his crazy claim the night before, which turned out to be wombat being dumb (can we call this pulling a wombat, from now on? I'll look into patenting it...)

Dude, just drop out of the game and get replaced. If you aren't paying any attention, you are worse than useless.

GFY

I voted and my reasons for doing so are known

I have nothing more to say about it

Dude, just drop out of the game and get replaced. If you aren't paying any attention, you are worse than useless.

Word... This is a principle lynch i can get behind.. Will catch up, but if it's so painful for Pokeman to keep up, polack say we make it easier for him

/rolls up on trike

Yo JiF. What do you say we put our differences aside and team up this one time. Vic's not here and DCL thinks you're scum...you need someone. LET'S DO THIS.

Damnit, Ape. You ruined it. I was going to let JiF come storming in here all like "yeah, let's do this!" then I was gonna be all like "ahh, **** you" and unvote vote JiF.

This was going to be my shining hour.

cry cry cry

Youz tried to trap'en me?

I consider the amount of effort I've put in to be substantial considering I was on the road 9 days, and then got home and connected with the game on a weekend. I went 100% after someone who pinged me on D1, which is atypical for me. On D1 I am much more inclined to beat the grass and try to get info all over. So, I said I was playing D1 a bit different. I think that was a true assessment.

D2 I've been playing the middle, pushing and pulling on things in a different manner, a passive manner, than I usually do. Way less confrontational, which again is atypical for me. So, I said I was playing different. I also think this was a true assessment.

I'm still ultimately me. However, I think it's quite clear I'm exhibiting way more patience and not playing as angry as I usually do, and of course I'm being more precise with my votes (in other words voting less) and not listing FOS. Both of which are things I said I was doing and have done.

I don't see where you are coming up with contradictions. I also don't see where you are coming up with charges of coasting or not trying or however you will phrase it next. I've attached myself to pushing trains and being on trains, just done it in a different way that you are used to seeing from me. Others see it.

You are wrong. Or trying to take advantage of my play style this game to push a train on me, which is in part why I've changed things up. I wanted to see who would try to manipulate it and how.

I just can't decide if you are devious or dumb.

Love the emo touch in bold though... awesome. Fag.

I'm done with you. If others can see it what I'm saying, good. If not, I'm done arguing with you because I dont want my fingers to fall off from typing to your every silly response. I think its pretty obvious to see what I'm seeing.

And the emo was in reference to the game, not rl, you fag...like using me as a trap or something stupid that you claim to do.

I'd kill this one too. In a heartbeat. Her or the Ape.

Sniff all you want. I'll grab my ****ing ankles if you want, homo. Sniffffff....yummmmy!!!

My case isnt based on "nothing" - you are coasting this game and you're contradictory. That's my case. That and how Leelou seems to pop in when she's her name is mentioned, when somethings going down and she needs to be and CTM made a good point about her on Day 1...for a person that barely posts, why was she inclined to give a "I wont be around for a couple of hours" type post when we wouldnt have even noticed.

This is JiF scum hunting, Batman style. You can scream it isnt all you want, but this is exactly how I play every game you miserable myopic ****.

I feel better about my cases then anything you ****s are throwing out there. GFY

It just happens to be when I have time and can be around - work is very demanding right now. You're right, I don't post a lot but I do post more here than I have in games in the past. I had actually mentioned on Tuesday last week that I wouldn't be around much last week and this was the day before CTM voted me for saying I'd be gone. And at the time, I didn't know if I'd be back at all on Wednesday or not which is why I said something.

With no Hess, no Sandman, and no Vic -- this thread was obviously lacking quite a bit.

The insane awesomeness that is Hess, the deadly pinpoint accuracy of Sharrow, and most importantly...the lady/scum hunting skills of VicGod.

I hereby promise that I will try...NAY...

WILL BE all these things and more for you my friends. They say the night is darkest just before the dawn. That two left's don't make a right. And that Verbal is ****ing scum.

Okay I'm the only one that says the last one...but if I put it on John Lennon's wiki page as the last thing he ever said you'd all vote him. So you think about THAT.

Geez, Verb sure got AVM awfully riled up. Never really seen AVM get like this, at least not without Vic around to hold his hand while he does it.

Your old age has gotten to you. I literally did this two games ago.

As the SK. But that'll be our little secret, okay?

It just happens to be when I have time and can be around - work is very demanding right now. You're right, I don't post a lot but I do post more here than I have in games in the past. I had actually mentioned on Tuesday last week that I wouldn't be around much last week and this was the day before CTM voted me for saying I'd be gone. And at the time, I didn't know if I'd be back at all on Wednesday or not which is why I said something.

Case. In. Point.

Your old age has gotten to you. I literally did this two games ago.

As the SK. But that'll be our little secret, okay?

As opposed to what? Figuratively doing it two games ago? You're such a dumbass sometimes.

/next level awesomeness achieved

I'm done with you. If others can see it what I'm saying, good. If not, I'm done arguing with you because I dont want my fingers to fall off from typing to your every silly response. I think its pretty obvious to see what I'm seeing.

And the emo was in reference to the game, not rl, you fag...like using me as a trap or something stupid that you claim to do.

So, for the record... you cannot back up any of your accusations and would rather insinuate that "others see it", and that my responses, while laden with facts and examples, are silly. Gotcha.

Youz tried to trap'en me?

Hmm...only townies can type the letter Z. Saw it on the interwebz one time. JiF's clean.

With that, we should have all players type the letter z and keep track of who does it. I'll go first.

"z"

/pac'd

So, for the record... you cannot back up any of your accusations and would rather insinuate that "others see it", and that my responses, while laden with facts and examples, are silly. Gotcha.

My examples are plentiful. And I've laid them out perfectly.

Case. In. Point.

So, greatest scumhunter ever, you "caught" Leelou because she responded to things you posted over an hour ago? Is this a case of her popping up the "minute her name is mentioned" or some sh*t?

Funny that you said you felt I was "going through the motions" or whatever, because that is what I'm seeing from you - a lack of logic, and a leaning towards opportunism going after people that had or have RL stuff going on.

My examples are plentiful. And I've laid them out perfectly.

No you haven't. I wonder, you sort of started this bickering with me around the time I moved to JVOR... I wonder.

Guys, calm down. I think it's obvious this is all Nolder's fault.

Ummm kind of?

I'm not really paying attention to most of the stuff people say tbh

Not worth my time to read all the crap

If there's something in particular you want me to comment on just quote it at me or something

I hate it when you ask people to quote things for you to read. Go read it yourself or else you are relying on the opinion of who posts it and it is most likely out of context.

So, greatest scumhunter ever, you "caught" Leelou because she responded to things you posted over an hour ago? Is this a case of her popping up the "minute her name is mentioned" or some sh*t?

Funny that you said you felt I was "going through the motions" or whatever, because that is what I'm seeing from you - a lack of logic, and a leaning towards opportunism going after people that had or have RL stuff going on.

Case. In. Point.

No you haven't. I wonder, you sort of started this bickering with me around the time I moved to JVOR... I wonder.

Yes. I. Have.

I hate it when you ask people to quote things for you to read. Go read it yourself or else you are relying on the opinion of who posts it and it is most likely out of context.

EVERYBODY CHILL THE **** OUT.

Getcha' popcorn ready. It's about to get good. :drama:

It's Monday, can we start the Lynch Nolder Wednesdays early?

I know this is really early in our relationship, but I'm ready to say it. I love you Leelou.

I don't think a finger is quite enough. Perhaps time for a whole fist.

Wait....

Ladies and gentlemen, your winner.....BG!!!

Archived