JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

I was catching up reading on my phone between meetings, thats why I was viewing and didnt post.

Anyway, I can view a player each night and find out what role visited them.

Jeez dude, stop making us extract the info here... now tell us who you have visited. Perhaps someone can vouch for you.

Also, this only works at night? Seems all the movement at night is protective and investigative. More killing in day than anything.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You call it a momentum vote. I see a distancing vote.

Makes complete sense. Pac doesn't try to "save" teammates. Plus with the way Pac was echoing the sentiments of the town, he was set up to vote EP and then unvote him whenever he felt like it.

At that juncture? Shinori wasn't a sure thing to get lynched. Pac i'm well aware buses teammates at will, but not when there's no definitive lynch candidate set up that's a sure thing to take the fall.

This seems like a really, really naive thing to ask.

Shinori was the leader, so what? Every scum was supposed to vote shinori? What if Shinori is scum? If Shinori is town, there were probably 1-2 scum on his train, and a couple scum off voting elsewhere and each other... LIKE SCUM ALWAYS DOES.

Mild FOS for JVOR for this.

You're confirmation biasing your explanations imo. There's no reason why pac would go bus there over shinori unless shinori is scum too, which he might be. I just feel like between pac's actions and the fact that way too many people are happy to go after EP with little resistance is just making me feel uneasy with the lynch.

At that juncture? Shinori wasn't a sure thing to get lynched. Pac i'm well aware buses teammates at will, but not when there's no definitive lynch candidate set up that's a sure thing to take the fall.

This seems like a lot of speculative assumption considering we don't know either EP or Shinori's alignment. I stand by my FOS on you. Don't like this steering you are doing. Especially since it's the only thing you've really asserted all game.

It makes no sense to stand in front of EP's lynch as a townie, considering the uselessness of the role, and the amount of info his alignment provides.

You're confirmation biasing your explanations imo. There's no reason why pac would go bus there over shinori unless shinori is scum too, which he might be. I just feel like between pac's actions and the fact that way too many people are happy to go after EP with little resistance is just making me feel uneasy with the lynch.

Bold isn't true. EP has been voted up and down all game. Reality is it's been hard to get his train to stick, something always seems to derail it or rival it.

Do you guys really feel like Pac would have gone out of his way to bus a teammate to start the day? There was a number of ways to go but he chose to put a momentum vote on EP his supposed scummate with a lot of different options? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Can you explain how being a "gunsmith" which reports how many harpoons are active during the day benefits the town?

Gotta be honest. I've been scum and sat back and watched as 2 of my scum mates (CTM and Nolder) got run up on D1, and while that was happening I was voting my other teammate AVM. It's silly to speculate why Pac may or may not have voted who he did, imo. All wifom.

Besides patting Ape on the head and make him feel responsible for a kill rather than try to steal credit for something else.

Besides that, no other reason. Can give it to Leelou again or Crusher, so long as the kill is JiF.

If I had it, I'd get way more satisfaction stabbing EP.

I"m about to head to work for the next 10 hours or so, but Tina is town. I saw that mentioned and figured I would state that.

Did anyone see this/comment? I noticed it earlier and was going to say something but had a meeting to run into.

I didnt fully reveal for many reasons. I didnt need to. I wanted to see reactions. My reveal can be vetted, but I didnt want to put the watcher in that position on day 1. But now I feel its beneficial because we got one scum and I think there have been enough reveals to gamble making it through the night phase and if used properly, my role in conjunction with the watcher or tracker, could be deadly.

Also, if I die, which I may. Look who pushed for this.

Interupt this game for a brief announcement..

Smash report to the Tebow thread on the main page.. need some backup with these Sanchez haters.

You may now proceed with the game.

pac was destroyed in that thread, lmao

exposed as a complete dumbass

For example, if I dont die. I can announce who I'm viewing tonight and have the watcher /or tracker do the same. If we choose correctly, we can find out the role of that player.

You do realize that by announcing who you're viewing tonight then that person is less likely to get visited?

pac was destroyed in that thread, lmao

exposed as a complete dumbass

As if I expected you to say anything else.. You and the other Ghostbusters would rather yank it to PFF stats then look up from your computer screens and see the play in real life.

*THIS IS A 48 HR DAY*

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - Lily

JiF ( 3 ) - Smash, Shinori, Christine

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

EP ( 8 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess, Nolder, 80, Ape, Crush, Tina

Wombat ( 1 ) - Vic

Smash ( 3 ) - AVM, JiF, JVoR

With 21 Players, it takes 11 to lynch

@ Quints:

JiF - vest

80 - vest