JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Then how do we kill the Shark?

People are saying multiple harpoons won't work. Then what else? Hess eating a bomb? But what if he doesn't do that? Doesn't make sense that the only way he can be killed his by HIS OWN ACTIONS.

Shouldn't there be a way in which WE can kill him?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the HIV CAT that you saved from the Chinese food restaurant?

Do you mean, the sweet little bundle of joy I saved from the pound, then yes. He is a very healthy boy now that loves to amuse his mommy while she sits around the house bored.

I've run out of things to clean. I'm really ****in bored right now.

I have not read the last couple of pages - got to step out and take care of a minor emergency (very minor, no worries).

Be back in a few hours.

Still need NA's.

Good luck DPR.

Quick question again: If Quint gives player A a harpoon and player A uses it, can Quint give another harpoon to player A?

Then how do we kill the Shark?

People are saying multiple harpoons won't work. Then what else? Hess eating a bomb? But what if he doesn't do that? Doesn't make sense that the only way he can be killed his by HIS OWN ACTIONS.

Shouldn't there be a way in which WE can kill him?

We should all claim bomb in succession. Like a Spartacus moment.

Anyway, I'm done arguing with these retard shark symps. Hess will eat me next anyways and then Ape and Verbal will lead the town to defeat. Not much use fighting it.

Ok, wise guy, if the harpoons are the only way to kill the shark, what exactly are bombs in the game for? A complete fake claim by scum? AVM and Nolder are scum fake claiming backup bombs?

That doesn't sound likely, so it does sound like bombs are in the game -- so they must be something that can kill the shark, just like "flavor" would suggest.

Man, Ape is a little bitch this game. This is the first time I haven't enjoyed playing with him.

In the past 7 weeks I've flown to Philly 3 times, been to Maine twice for wedding/family stuff, driven 5 hours to Vermont on a new client pitch, flown to Indiana twice for a total of 10 days for wedding venue hunting (26 venues visited) and helping her parents out on their farm while her Dad is in chemo, spent a week in Oregon for work, been in the hospital myself 3 times for CT Scan and 2 upper endoscopies, and last night her Dad was rushed to the ER. Oh and I've committed to spending ungodly amounts of money, by my frugal standards. I'm doing all the wedding planning at this point because she's getting hit with a delayed reaction to the cancer diagnosis with her Dad, and it's more important she focus on work if she can only focus on one thing.

What do you want from me?

Hope wedding planning's going OK, btw. Hear that can be a tad stressful.

Right now, it is the easy part.

Ok, wise guy, if the harpoons are the only way to kill the shark, what exactly are bombs in the game for? A complete fake claim by scum? AVM and Nolder are scum fake claiming backup bombs?

That doesn't sound likely, so it does sound like bombs are in the game -- so they must be something that can kill the shark, just like "flavor" would suggest.

He has nothing to back up his stupid theory or the back-pedalling he's doing from the contradiction I caught him on. He's scum. I'm actually serious with this accusation though. He just wanted to fear-monger about you and I leading town to failure.

Optimus Primate 432 HessStation 249 JiF 243 Pac 201 WWWWombat 155 Jetsfan80 143 D P R 136 Nolder 134 Leelou 129 Verbal

Good lord, Ape. How the hell do you manage to post like this and actually function as a huma.........ohhh........nevermind.

Stream of consciousness. I log on, rant an whole bunch, and then go do amazing things with my hectic life. Then come back here and take out all my stress on you guys.

Thanks.

He has nothing to back up his stupid theory or the back-pedalling he's doing from the contradiction I caught him on. He's scum. I'm actually serious with this accusation though. He just wanted to fear-monger about you and I leading town to failure.

EP's role and flavor back up my theory. You will lead both town and mafia to defeat.

How do WE as town kill the Shark rather than him killing himself?

Then why haven't you eaten Ape yet? He wanted to die D2. Scared he's a bomb amirite?

FTR...I agree with 80 most...Hess has to eat a bomb then get harpooned...the key is not to out any more non bomb roles cause it just causes Hess to devour them.

Also, aware that the Ape makes a decent observation that scum could wifom the sh*t out of who is the bomb and all but whatever.

Archived