Isaiah Trufant, WTF?

#27TheDominator

Little guy had a pretty good day against the Bills, but who didn't? Yesterday he lands in the endzone before tossing the ball back on that punt at the one and gets a personal for illegal touching for downing a punt after going out of bounds. Nice work. The Jets need better play from their specials and it's the guys third year here. Did this have to do with Lankster being bumped up at corner or was this just a couple of lapses for a guy that should know better? Two boneheaded plays.

He's definitely the reason we lost.

Him and Holmes.

We lost because our D can't make a 3rd down stop, we lost because SANBLOWMEOH sh*t the bed again, we lost because Rex has zero in game adjustments, we lost because David Harris looks like he is running with a piano on his back...should I continue?

We lost because our D can't make a 3rd down stop, we lost because SANBLOWMEOH sh*t the bed again, we lost because Rex has zero in game adjustments, we lost because David Harris looks like he is running with a piano on his back...should I continue?

7pts in the 2nd half for the Steelers. 4 straight 3 and outs. The Jets defense was there. The Jets offense wasnt and its not because of Holmes.

7pts in the 2nd half for the Steelers. 4 straight 3 and outs. The Jets defense was there. The Jets offense wasnt and its not because of Holmes.

Agree with this for the most part...the offense's inability to sustain drives...our defense got tired...not unexpected...

Agree with this for the most part...the offense's inability to sustain drives...our defense got tired...not unexpected...

Yep. I was actually quite impressed with the success of the blitzes we were sending without Revis. They were getting there Big Ben is just that, Big and hard to bring down and it was on 3rd down it seemed like every time he made that happen.

A different QB with less tacking breaking ability and the Jets D would have looked dominate yesterday. TONS of missed opportunities on D.

This that and the other thing. Who said this is why we lost? This is detriment to the team that should be fixed. There is no reason not to bat that ball back onto the field. None. If we are going dissect everything, for me that might have been the most frustrating play of the day.

And the little guy might have the heart of a lion - but who is he going to cover as a corner other than Woodhead?

Huh? Steelers only had 4 3and outs the whole game... one in garbage time. and steelers had 2 TDs in 2nd half... when our offense decided they didnt want to play.

Oh yeah, my bad. Forgot the Wallace TD wasnt in the first half. Anywho, they were only down 10 and after that somewhat of a hail mary TD but the D followed that up with 3 straight 3 and outs, not 4. Their 4th came later in garbage time.

Point being, thats 3 straight possession the Jets could have made it a 1 possession ball game with any type of score and failed.

Good looking out homey.

I believe you meant not just because of Holmes. Seriously, he was faaaaar from the Jets only problem on offense, but the fact still remains, after the first quarter, he had a sh*tty game. Just accept it and stop making excuses for the guy, it happens to every player. You're becoming as bad as the former-Penny-current-Sanchez-lovers with this crap.

I believe you meant not just because of Holmes. Seriously, he was faaaaar from the Jets only problem on offense, but the fact still remains, after the first quarter, he had a sh*tty game. Just accept it and stop making excuses for the guy, it happens to every player. You're becoming as bad as the former-Penny-current-Sanchez-lovers with this crap.

OMG. STFU with this already. Holmes sucked after the 1 quarter. I never said different. So did the entire Jets offense.

defense had 2 straight 3 and outs in late 3rd quarter. They werent tired, they played like sh*t at times. Unfortunately our offense decided to play worse.

The Jets defense was tired because of the Kerley muff and the offense's inability to sustain drives.

Look at the game center info. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012091610/2012/REG2/jets@steelers#menu=highlights&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay

3rd quarter...Pittsburgh scores on the bomb to Wallace...agree Cro completely out of position. But look what happens from there.

Jets...first down with Tebow, then one more with McKnight then three and out.

Pitt...three and out but Kerley muffs punt and the defense has to stay on the field but still the defense forces another three and out.

Jets...three and out.

Pitt...three and out.

Jets...Sanchez on first down gets one first down and then three and out.

Pitt...10:13 TD drive to ice the game.

Jets defense far from perfect but they tired...it showed in the poor tackling...and the offense did not sustain enough drives to help them out. That's the way I see it.

The Jets defense was tired because of the Kerley muff and the offense's inability to sustain drives.

Look at the game center info. http://www.nfl.com/g...lyze=playbyplay

3rd quarter...Pittsburgh scores on the bomb to Wallace...agree Cro completely out of position. But look what happens from there.

Jets...first down with Tebow, then one more with McKnight then three and out.

Pitt...three and out but Kerley muffs punt and the defense has to stay on the field but still the defense forces another three and out.

Jets...three and out.

Pitt...three and out.

Jets...Sanchez on first down gets one first down and then three and out.

Pitt...10:13 TD drive to ice the game.

Jets defense far from perfect but they tired...it showed in the poor tackling...and the offense did not sustain enough drives to help them out. That's the way I see it.

if their tired in week 2 then we're doomed.

Oh yeah, my bad. Forgot the Wallace TD wasnt in the first half. Anywho, they were only down 10 and after that somewhat of a hail mary TD but the D followed that up with 3 straight 3 and outs, not 4. Their 4th came later in garbage time.

Point being, thats 3 straight possession the Jets could have made it a 1 possession ball game with any type of score and failed.

Good looking out homey.

Plenty of chances. Just couldn't get it done.

Archived