The Jets got this one...

Maxman

Amazing,,,,,,, send it to sperms in box max :)

Thought of you when I first saw it...won't spend the $$$ on the All-22 package to confirm...but hopefully we see more improvement as the season progresses...nice matchup this weekend...49ers give us a good test to find out where we're at.

Go Jets!

Am I crazy for thinking that? I think the Jets got this though. West coast team playing at 1pm on the East cost.

they are practicing in Ohio (as someone probably stated later in this thread) but I do think we can present some problems with them with our unpredictable offense...but our defense does not make me feel confident without Revis the rest of the way :(

Wilson schmilson...just wait until Moss goes off for 3 TD's on us tmrw

So they can never play like crap because of their resume? That's a pile of crap.

No, but it'd be like all 3 of us giving a bad interview but they get a pass because they spent the last 15 years graduating Harvard law school and we have a paralegal degree from ITT Tech. When we accomplish something or show any sort of consistency people will stop laughing at us, as of now needing a miracle to beat Miami makes us kind of a joke

Jets fans have the expectation that the team will lose their player for the year, and then make a statement win a week later. Ok. that happens all the time.

So history is a predicator for all future events? History also said that the Jets never went to a championship game with a rookie QB and rookie HC. How did that work out?

Archived