Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't really have a read on anyone. I think there's a lot of that reluctance to hammer the noob thing you spoke of but I don't know. I'd rather keep ppl I could learn from around longer but that's probably self defeating.

I see said the blind man.

Big win for my new favorite college football team yesterday...gonna take the SEC by storm...gig em.

USC?

She's been MIA...IIRC...she not known for missing the weekend...I could move back there...but I'm really liking the despot lynch...wish one of you would just hammer...

I seem to remember her saying she wouldn't be around a ton Thursday or so?

unvote, vote Des

too much info to be gained

verbal, is that a complete misnomer?

No, I'd say it's accurate.

She's been MIA...IIRC...she not known for missing the weekend...I could move back there...but I'm really liking the despot lynch...wish one of you would just hammer...

She's busy with stuff.

Yeah, funny when that happens, I just came back from helping my friend set up his speaker system. I hate any attic from now on.

When I moved into my current house there was a baby doll's head in my attic. It actually might still be there...

re-read

I'm too lazy.

it is funny, yeah.

just to prove the coincidence, there are now 5 more people reading this then there were 10 seconds ago.

When I moved into my current house there was a baby doll's head in my attic. It actually might still be there...

that would scare the living sh*t out of me

Archived