The Walking Dead mafia {signups}

Sakaea

Do you mean me? Yes I'm female. And don't hold your breath....no, on second thought, do.

::whip:

If The Walking Dead being my favorite show since Lost wasn't enough to get me to play, this post was.

I was tinkering with the idea of one as my second modded game of the season, so many possibilities. Glad I'll get to play instead! This is easily the most I've looked forward to a single theme, can't wait!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And JC.

OF COURSE

Also, JiF, teh Crusher, JVoY (insert obligatory Asian joke here), and the sandman. I wouldn't want to face the apocalypse without Sharrow. He's the type that you think is dead for 58 minutes them BOOM...shows up at the end of the episode to throw decapitate a couple zombies and save the day.

I'm sure Dan is busy with school.

I know I'm forgetting someone...

This game isn't really basic but it's not really advanced either. I'd like to get 20 people, but I can deal with as few as 12.

1. Do not quote any portion of any conversation I have had with you. This includes QT’s, PM’s, IM’s, smoke signals, text messages, laser lights, and any other form of communication.

2. Don’t discuss the game except on a designated QT or on the game thread.

3. You may vote for no lynch.

4. You may self vote

5. You may reveal your character and role, but no mass claims.

6. This game is based on the TV series. I have not read the comics. If anyone posts any spoilers from the comic, I will be very irritated and they will be modkilled, no exceptions.

7. Penalties for rule breaking besides rule 6 may range from a PR to a modkill.

8. Votes/unvotes must be in bold and red.

9. This is a hammer game. I stop counting votes at hammer.

10. My scenes aren’t awesome, if you don’t like it, feel free to write additional scenes, or refer to rule 14.

11. Amuse me.

12. The game is set at the beginning of season 2.

13. Don’t get bitten.

14. GFY

Player roster:

1. Ishy
  2. 80
  3. Cindy
  4. Pac
  5. Verbalicious
  6. Christine
  7. Leelou
  8. Integrity28 (Ape)
  9. Lily
  10. SMC
  11. The Crusher
  12. Basel Gill
  13. WWWWombat

You can drop me off the list.

I'll let some of the other veterans impart the ethics of the game to the new people. It's a lot to ask me to invest the time in these games, and then pull some amateur hour bullsh*t and make the whole game a complete joke. I'll come back around when more of the JN players are signing up, I'm sure it'll be a good setup. Good luck.

Archived