Young Guns Mafia

JiFtheOracle

I guess case wasn't really the right word to use since it was really just a notation of one single thing. Regardless it was something that seemed potentially scummy to me and it's where I chose to make my focus for the time being.

Well there is really three parts to this. The first being that it's just my style to bandwagon on Day 1. I usually don't care all that much about Day 1 since IMO it's mostly a coinflip unless someone ****s up in a major way. Sometimes I do come out guns blazing and try to do my own scumhunting but more often I'll just vote people for lulz or if they seem off somehow. You've seen this more than once now. I'm not sure how many games it'll take but eventually you will realize this is just how I play, for better or worse.

Secondly, yeah it's in the back of my mind to get to night. People keep muttering about lynching me over that stupid joke. I don't want to be lynched, simple as that.

And lastly my question about whether there was a deadline or not was just plain curiosity. The votecounts haven't been coming every single page and I wasn't sure if we had one or not.

I have seen this before... this is meta, but the last couple times you defended the impetuous "let's get D1 over with" position with "I don't care about D1, it doesn't matter" was when you were in teh scum.

Unvote

Vote Nolder

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AVM you scum?

Nah brah. Don't think Hess is either, btw.

Probably!

Nvm...I'm probably scum.

Dammit, not gonna be able to stay awake long enough to vote Nolder at midnite. Someone vote him in my place.

Also, drink(s) with that girl will be happening Friday night, since I had a prior commitment and she had to stay late. Forgot to mention that part, lol. Better that way anyways.

A noble and beautiful request, seachicken. Consider it done.

Hey, is this the 2nd game JIF has modd'ed with Keifer in it? Didn't he do the gay vampire game with the Corey's?

Yup.

Unvote

Vote Vic

Sloppy scum play or unnatural obsession with me. Worth eliminating either way.

I see that HeavyFag and Nolder are trumpeting this notion that I'm sketchy for mentioning a symp. Really not even going to dignify their accusations with a reply other than to say they've caught my attention.

Hey, is this the 2nd game JIF has modd'ed with Keifer in it? Didn't he do the gay vampire game with the Corey's?

I guess that means up next on his list is 24. Although I'm not sure how you build a game around a concept that sees an almost identical sequence of events occurring over the course of each day, highlighted by another new good guy showing up, but actually being a spy for the bad guys every time and then ultimately, having the day end with all but the same one person dead.

of the votes on HF, Smash's sticks out to me most... he's nowhere near as vocal as last day 1 and camping out on the newish guy is lazy play.

I agree. He was downright boisterous last game... as you said, like someone hacked his account.

cause he's a maggot infested pile of donkey turds

I've got my eye on this heap of sh-t too.. Don't imagine people will want to kill it on day 1 it's first game back but when the time comes I will be there -- hammer in hand.

I guess that means up next on his list is 24. Although I'm not sure how you build a game around a concept that sees an almost identical sequence of events occurring over the course of each day, highlighted by another new good guy showing up, but actually being a spy for the bad guys every time and then ultimately, having the day end with all but the same one person dead.

True... but it would be a good excuse to post pictures of

psp_elisha_cuthbert_01.jpg

I know this is a joke vote on your part, but it feels like he's trying a bit too hard to be Pac.

^^

this is what I mean. If I'm tired and not really interested in busting balls I'm called out immediately. then when I give you what you want, I'm disparaged for being a meany.

round and round we go.... yawn.

I've got my eye on this heap of sh-t too.. Don't imagine people will want to kill it on day 1 it's first game back but when the time comes I will be there -- hammer in hand.

Worth running CTM up just to see you Riverdance your faggoty ass around his hammer...

michael_flatley24.jpg

^^

this is what I mean. If I'm tired and not really interested in busting balls I'm called out immediately. then when I give you what you want, I'm disparaged for being a meany.

round and round we go.... yawn.

I don't think you are town or scum. I think you're an idiot.

Unvote

Vote Vic

Sloppy scum play or unnatural obsession with me. Worth eliminating either way.

I see that HeavyFag and Nolder are trumpeting this notion that I'm sketchy for mentioning a symp. Really not even going to dignify their accusations with a reply other than to say they've caught my attention.

Literally Sanchez. So much regression

^^

this is what I mean. If I'm tired and not really interested in busting balls I'm called out immediately. then I get disparaged for being a meany. round and round we go yawn.

You just want to make me feel bad, you meany.

Ape is trying to look town and covering his ass.

I must have called you out as scum... only explanation for this retardation.

If you are going to go down this road, elaborate. Otherwise this is as credible as saying "The sky is red." to a room full of blind men.

I don't think you are town or scum. I think you're an idiot.

Just tired and about to go play a little PS3... Actually I think AVM's bullsh-t accusation is worthy of an FOS. He's in the club with Nolder and Heavy. More attention will be paid to him for the foreseeable future..

*Kicks in saloon doors*

BACK! What in tarnation is up with all these votes against the Teflon Fogmeister? Oh well, it's nice to get some attention anyways. No such thing as negative publicity.

Yeah, that was a cool little neg rep bomb, ravaging the sh*t outta me. My life expectancy in this game appears to be shrinking by the second.

My brother's an a$$hole.

Also, Leelou, I like your new pic.

Pac prematurely mentioning symp theories (taking a page outta my half-lobotomized brother's book) does look a touch dirty, and he was a prickly bastard last game I played. Yes, Slats, voting Pac for simply mentioning a symp is a tad "easy-sleazy", but nobody else is producing any wundertheories, so I'm gonna go on that hunch - seems as good as any at the moment.

unvote vote Pac

Haven't played much with this guy. Is this his MO? Just pop in leave a TL;DR and vote someone who won't rock the boat too much?

I must have called you out as scum... only explanation for this retardation.

If you are going to go down this road, elaborate. Otherwise this is as credible as saying "The sky is red." to a room full of blind men.

I already quoted two of your more disgusting posts where you tried to shirk accountability for stalling the Fog train and where you tried to buddy up to CTM. Since then, you've been spinning your wheels coming up with theories that are well below your caliber. The only one that makes sense is the meta on Nolder.

Just tired and about to go play a little PS3... Actually I think AVM's bullsh-t accusation is worthy of an FOS. He's in the club with Nolder and Heavy. More attention will be paid to him for the foreseeable future..

All I use my PS3 for is Blurays now. I suck so bad at every game I have.

Game is crazy young, but I like Slats, Nolderp, Smash, Wussbat and AVM as a small field to give the people's eyebrow to.

There's a thing I often do as scum, when somebody votes someone and from the scum perspective it looks exploitable. Like me voting for Dan before she's really posted anything. Or Vic voting for Pac because he brought up symps. Those are the things I'll see as scum, and use against the people doing the voting... it's not casing, it's advantageous and subtle.

Not sure how I want to read Slats reaction, he seemed to counter with references to my conflict with Max rather than staying within gameplay. Could he have done that in hopes that bickering about the issues I had with Max would derail my casing on him, get me to drown myself out? I dunno.

It has my attention. I'm leaning scum on him. Too early to have a high level of confidence, but I'd be comfortable if we put pressure on him.

As for Nolder, he is coming across as in a rush to get to night - or get to a deadline. Referencing a relatively non-existent "case" on me was suspect... could be Nolderp surfacing, or him being blatant as scum trying to give juice to a case that isn't.

I'm not seeing much of anything else at the moment. If we want to actually get down to business, then competing trains would be helpful for later in the game.

6675901915_746f5f6210_z.jpg

I already quoted two of your more disgusting posts where you tried to shirk accountability for stalling the Fog train and where you tried to buddy up to CTM. Since then, you've been spinning your wheels coming up with theories that are well below your caliber. The only one that makes sense is the meta on Nolder.

So you skipped the post where I basically said I expect to be accused of stalling the Fog train? Got it. You don't think I knew full well when I said I prefer to scum hunt D1 that someone would come along and try to use that as a case on me?

As for CTM and the buddy up thing... tongue in cheek Wussbat, cause you know it's like more likely hell freezes over and pigs fly out of my ass. You casing me on a wisecrack? For real... and if you are so tuned in to "buddying up" how did you miss Slats grandstanding about me voting Dan before she even posted. Dan has Slats number, no better person for him to buddy up to than her... and that was lost on you.

As for wild theories... how about telling me what they are, because I feel like I'm just getting warm to the game... so tell me what theories I've had, short-form, you don't have to quote stuff or anyting, I just literally have no idea what you are talking about. I FOS'ed slats for nuance, which is well within the realm of how I scum hunt... and I voted Nolder for meta, which you agree with. What else is there? You are paying closer attention than I am it seems... and I'm pretty sure I got you locked in on me when I called you out as scum.

Kinda like your bull**** "Vic as sloppy scum" garbage when you voted him?

Because we all know Vic plays soo sloppy as scum. Not like he's super calculating or anything :rl:

All I use my PS3 for is Blurays now. I suck so bad at every game I have.

Game is crazy young, but I like Slats, Nolderp, Smash, Wussbat and AVM as a small field to give the people's eyebrow to.

I thought you and I had a real breakthrough recently. Sigh.

Archived