Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mentioning symps like he did doesn't sit right with me

I must've over looked that somehow. Probably cause when I see Pac posts I have an automatic ignore filter.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Voting Pac for mentioning a symp seems a little too easy-sleazy to me.

So a girl who is one of our temp workers here (and is actually a year or 2 older than me) offered to buy me a beer for helping her deal with a particularly nasty customer. I'll be taking her up on that offer. Except no chance she buys.

Good luck! :)

unvote vote pac

tbh if we're gonna go ape vs pac I think ape has the better case atm

Wut? Nolder = scum.

What?

vote nolder

It's wed. someplace.

Crusher = town.

Voting Pac for mentioning a symp seems a little too easy-sleazy to me.

Slats doesn't want to vote Dan until she posts, then votes me = try to sound town, Doesnt like to mix up with Dan when he's scum trying to buddy up to her, then hops on train with momentum.

Slats casting FOS-like judgement on Vic for being sleazy.

Slats subtle insinuations = scum.

I'm down with Nolder or slats die now.

Slats doesn't want to vote Dan until she posts, then votes me = try to sound town, Doesnt like to mix up with Dan when he's scum trying to buddy up to her, then hops on train with momentum.

You really are terrible at this game. Lol.

The butthurt you exhibit when voted is rivaled only by pac's butthurt for being born.

I do my scum hunting amongst subtle comments that infer more than they actually say. You missed a lot of games. s I've actually strung together quite a bit of success on D1 scum hunting ... I usually Spin myself around by D3 though. Try too harde. D1 is my zone, so far you two seem as good a starting point as any... See where it goes before you get all uppity.

Wut? Nolder = scum.

Crusher = town.

Inevitable.

The butthurt you exhibit when voted is rivaled only by pac's butthurt for being born.

I do my scum hunting amongst subtle comments that infer more than they actually say. You missed a lot of games. s I've actually strung together quite a bit of success on D1 scum hunting ... I usually Spin myself around by D3 though. Try too harde. D1 is my zone, so far you two seem as good a starting point as any... See where it goes before you get all uppity.

Uppity?

You prefer I don't break that dumb post down because you have some kinda play going on? Go for it. I can wait. Max says I can ban you anytime I want.

So a girl who is one of our temp workers here (and is actually a year or 2 older than me) offered to buy me a beer for helping her deal with a particularly nasty customer. I'll be taking her up on that offer. Except no chance she buys.

I will be banning anyone who plays mafia here more than two tree times if they don;t rep this post.

Thanks

DCL

Official Vote Count:

JC (2): Lily, Slats

Ape (2): CTM, Crusher

AVM (1): JC

HeavyFog (8): 80, Smash, Vic, Leelou, SMC, Nolderp, Ape, BG

Hess (1): Pac

JF80 (2): Verb, Heavy

Slats (1): AVM

With 20 players alive, it takes votes 11 for a hanging.

Official Vote Count:

JC (2): Lily, Slats

Ape (2): CTM, Crusher

SMC (1) : BG

AVM (1): JC

HeavyFog (6): 80, Smash, Vic, Leelou, SMC, Nolderp

Hess (1): Pac

JF80 (2): Verb, Heavy

Slats (1): AVM

Dan (1): Ape

With 20 players alive, it takes votes 11 for a hanging.

Not sure why you moved my vote back to SMC. As you can see by your own prior vote count, I had moved on over to HeavyFag.

What, is she a fatty or something?

If so, I'm sure JiF can help you out there.

Inevitable.

Heck I just realized I didn't even vote him... Could a bigger deal be made about this?

I'm not going to bother explaining what I see there, it's my read. GFY for shrugging I off, based on recent history I'll surface at least 2 scum before D1 ends. I don need to list heir names, that is just a mechanism of interrogation, I mean surface as in get them to expose themselves so the rest of town can TE hm out. Teamwork style!

Uppity?

You prefer I don't break that dumb post down because you have some kinda play going on? Go for it. I can wait. Max says I can ban you anytime I want.

Actually I talked to Max. Truth is I'm holding him responsible to fill in for the Ape if he axes him during my sweet Bup--z game. This game will be epic and talked about for years. Ape being replaced would be a disaster. Killing him ASAP could be discussed.

Heck I just realized I didn't even vote him... Could a bigger deal be made about this?

I'm not going to bother explaining what I see there, it's my read. GFY for shrugging I off, based on recent history I'll surface at least 2 scum before D1 ends. I don need to list heir names, that is just a mechanism of interrogation, I mean surface as in get them to expose themselves so the rest of town can TE hm out. Teamwork style!

Intangibles. You got em.

Archived