Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

I cant; I tried to ban myself and I can't alter any administrator accounts. Funny thing is I can change your name to "Banana Boy" but can;t change my own.

Okay. He can stay then.

*grumbles under breath* for someone that smokes so much pot, how can he be so uppity, he's like one of those brawds from sex in teh city

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta say... JIF should mod more games. He's WAY more tolerable when he mods... you almost get the impression he appreciates teh mafia goodness when he's not crowing like a woman dressed in green tights pretending to want to be a little boy forever.

JiF is a very sweet person, but it seems he doesn't like people to know, lol.

If CTM was worth a damn he gif Sanchez running into Moores but with me and JiF's faces. He owes us that.

HOLY sh*t OMG HELL YES

Would that top this?

http://megaswf.com/serve/1052122

I still cry laughing every time I watch it.

JiF is a very sweet person, but it seems he doesn't like people to know, lol.

STFU GFY EAD

Do you have a top 3 yet? Or a "working" 3 you have your eyes on?

I know this game is in it's infancy, jsut wondering... oh, and did you SEE those lists I was rocking in the QTs of SMC debacle?

Lol not really. I think the votes on HeavyFog, you, and Pac are easy places for people to hide early on so I'd probably start there, but at this point I don't think it means very much.

Your lists were excellent. You worked harder than anyone for sure. Lol wish SMC had let your character live.

Lol not really. I think the votes on HeavyFog, you, and Pac are easy places for people to hide early on so I'd probably start there, but at this point I don't think it means very much.

Your lists were excellent. You worked harder than anyone for sure. Lol wish SMC had let your character live.

Thank you.

Nah, I know what he was going for... living/winning stopped mattering at the end of that one.

JIF should have made mini-games like my Gangs of New York setup with the bare knuckle brawl... could have had western style fastdraw shootout!

Totally thought about this after I set everything up...

I'll do it for Tombstone when I run that.

Remember how much I tiptoed through that game without getting in on the insults? I think it took a good 3-4 games before I started being Ape... a hybrid of Pac, CTM, you and Slats. Probably should have modeled my persona off of one of the girls, lol. Had no grasp of the gameplay dynamics though, I thought I knew what was going on but jumped at every shadow... wait, nothing's changed.

wait? You didn't?

Dammit, not gonna be able to stay awake long enough to vote Nolder at midnite. Someone vote him in my place.

Also, drink(s) with that girl will be happening Friday night, since I had a prior commitment and she had to stay late. Forgot to mention that part, lol. Better that way anyways.

Dammit, not gonna be able to stay awake long enough to vote Nolder at midnite. Someone vote him in my place.

Also, drink(s) with that girl will be happening Friday night, since I had a prior commitment and she had to stay late. Forgot to mention that part, lol. Better that way anyways.

jf80 has a date?

wtf

*Kicks in saloon doors*

BACK! What in tarnation is up with all these votes against the Teflon Fogmeister? Oh well, it's nice to get some attention anyways. No such thing as negative publicity.

Come back soon to count up your NEG REP BOMB!!!

Yeah, that was a cool little neg rep bomb, ravaging the sh*t outta me. My life expectancy in this game appears to be shrinking by the second.

If he doesn't get in here by 10:30, I'm down for blind lynching his ass. I told him to be more active this time but apparently he didn't get the message.

My brother's an a$$hole.

Also, Leelou, I like your new pic.

Pac prematurely mentioning symp theories (taking a page outta my half-lobotomized brother's book) does look a touch dirty, and he was a prickly bastard last game I played. Yes, Slats, voting Pac for simply mentioning a symp is a tad "easy-sleazy", but nobody else is producing any wundertheories, so I'm gonna go on that hunch - seems as good as any at the moment.

unvote vote Pac

There's a thing I often do as scum, when somebody votes someone and from the scum perspective it looks exploitable. Like me voting for Dan before she's really posted anything. Or Vic voting for Pac because he brought up symps. Those are the things I'll see as scum, and use against the people doing the voting... it's not casing, it's advantageous and subtle.

Not sure how I want to read Slats reaction, he seemed to counter with references to my conflict with Max rather than staying within gameplay. Could he have done that in hopes that bickering about the issues I had with Max would derail my casing on him, get me to drown myself out? I dunno.

It has my attention. I'm leaning scum on him. Too early to have a high level of confidence, but I'd be comfortable if we put pressure on him.

As for Nolder, he is coming across as in a rush to get to night - or get to a deadline. Referencing a relatively non-existent "case" on me was suspect... could be Nolderp surfacing, or him being blatant as scum trying to give juice to a case that isn't.

I'm not seeing much of anything else at the moment. If we want to actually get down to business, then competing trains would be helpful for later in the game.

As for Nolder...Referencing a relatively non-existent "case" on me was suspect... could be Nolderp surfacing, or him being blatant as scum trying to give juice to a case that isn't.

I guess case wasn't really the right word to use since it was really just a notation of one single thing. Regardless it was something that seemed potentially scummy to me and it's where I chose to make my focus for the time being.

he is coming across as in a rush to get to night - or get to a deadline.

Well there is really three parts to this. The first being that it's just my style to bandwagon on Day 1. I usually don't care all that much about Day 1 since IMO it's mostly a coinflip unless someone ****s up in a major way. Sometimes I do come out guns blazing and try to do my own scumhunting but more often I'll just vote people for lulz or if they seem off somehow. You've seen this more than once now. I'm not sure how many games it'll take but eventually you will realize this is just how I play, for better or worse.

Secondly, yeah it's in the back of my mind to get to night. People keep muttering about lynching me over that stupid joke. I don't want to be lynched, simple as that.

And lastly my question about whether there was a deadline or not was just plain curiosity. The votecounts haven't been coming every single page and I wasn't sure if we had one or not.

Archived