Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

I will exploit any and every means necessary to kill people in these games, if a win is on the line. Even if that includes *gasp* expecting the lawyer to adhere to the 4 pages of rules he create for the game.

Lawyers make up their own rules. That's why they're lawyers.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

JC (2): Lily, Slats

Ape (2): CTM, Crusher

SMC (1) : BG

AVM (1): JC

HeavyFog (7): 80, Smash, Vic, Leelou, SMC, Nolderp, Ape

Hess (1): Pac

JF80 (2): Verb, Heavy

Slats (1): AVM

With 20 players alive, it takes votes 11 for a hanging.

It got chopped off back in July in a horrible accident of a stylist taking too much liberty. It's finally to about my shoulders, there are just a few layers in it.

Ah, yeah wife had a similar incident with bangs once... she asked for long bangs, like 8 inches, that frame her face, and came home with baby doll bangs. My wife is beautiful, but there are very few women this looks good on. I hated them.

So did she.

It was very, very bad.

Ah, yeah wife had a similar incident with bangs once... she asked for long bangs, like 8 inches, that frame her face, and came home with baby doll bangs. My wife is beautiful, but there are very few women this looks good on. I hated them.

So did she.

It was very, very bad.

Yeah, my hair was half way down my back and I said I wanted it to my shoulders to get rid of some of the old bleach that had grown out. Next thing I know she cut it off to my chin and I have curly hair. Needless to say, I freaked.

Not sure I would. Im not even on Facebooks. I would probably try go out with the twenty somethings that work for me and pray on their more self loathing friends after their hammered and all the young cute boys already went home together. Thankfully my penis hasn;t aged a bit. LOL

When's the last time you saw your penis?

I think the solution is simple. We have to get moving with this HF lynch so we are sure to leave ourselves enough time to get through the night and lynch Nolder tomorrow.

Unvote

Vote: HF

That's cutting it kinda close though. If we lynch HF, then we have to wait for the night phase, and then the next day phase to start. It could be a long night phase and we won't have enough time to vote Nolder.

If I'm on line at midnight I'm flipping to Nolder. That way we have a full 24 hrs to lynch him.

That's cutting it kinda close though. If we lynch HF, then we have to wait for the night phase, and then the next day phase to start. It could be a long night phase and we won't have enough time to vote Nolder.

If I'm on line at midnight I'm flipping to Nolder. That way we have a full 24 hrs to lynch him.

Lynching Nolder on a Wednesday will not take more than a few hours.

With everyone knowing what is on the line here, I have faith that night will move along quickly. This is something we can all rally around. Besides, we'll just tell JiF to set something like a 1 hour NA deadline.

Official Vote Count:

JC (2): Lily, Slats

Ape (2): CTM, Crusher

AVM (1): JC

HeavyFog (8): 80, Smash, Vic, Leelou, SMC, Nolderp, Ape, BG

Hess (1): Pac

JF80 (2): Verb, Heavy

Slats (1): AVM

With 20 players alive, it takes votes 11 for a hanging.

Archived