Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

If Ape actually had a vest, he is an anti-town dick for lying about it. As for the RB, possibility, that is legit but it could just as easily point to Ape being scum seeing as 80 called his shot.

this and this

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not being deliberately quiet today. I woke up to nearly 20 pages to catch up on and I'm still working my way through around all the interruptions that are being thrown my way. I'm probably going to be quiet for a while longer, I'm afraid, while I work my way through all the posting.

are you gaype's supposed partner yen sun or kiefer sutherland's character doc?

If Ape actually had a vest, he is an anti-town dick for lying about it. As for the RB, possibility, that is legit but it could just as easily point to Ape being scum seeing as 80 called his shot.

You and I both know it is also VERY possibly pointing to 80 being a moron.

Why? What if 80 is a vig and was RBed? What if Ape actually had a vest? There are too many possible options to just state Ape should die if 80 flips town.

Oh! Oh! I've got this one. I'm scum and/or 3rd party and definitely not town. Did I do it right?

Yes! Here's your prize:

pictures-of-elmo-birthday-cakes.jpg

Don't worry about Max. He's got plenty of birthdays to come.

I'm not being deliberately quiet today. I woke up to nearly 20 pages to catch up on and I'm still working my way through around all the interruptions that are being thrown my way. I'm probably going to be quiet for a while longer, I'm afraid, while I work my way through all the posting.

Pretty much this sums it up:

Ape didn't die, so 80s all like "lul wut?"

Slats and CTM want Ape to die, but Ape doesn't want to die. That makes him more suspicious somehow.

Ape claimed to be Doc (the character Kiefer plays, not the role) and a mason looking for his partner.

Pac continued to show he's no longer good at this game.

I denied association with CTM, but he's stalking me and stuff. Jealous of my awesomeness, probably. And you.

Oh and I kept being awesome while I waited for your return so we could take over the world. That about sums it up I think.

I do too...but lying doesn't necessarily equate to scum with 80. He could just be lying for the heck of it.

If you remember, he claimed 3 shot vig after Nolder claimed horse and someone (slats?) claimed something. Slats may have been after and someone else before...but regardless 80 had one or two votes max on him at the time.

Considering how vettable Vig is (and since the cop was alive at the time, he had to believe he'd get viewed eventually) if he's scum that was unbelievably moronic unless he's GF. Which is certainly possible.

I claimed my character was a human, not sure if 80's claim came during that time or not. When he made the claim, I thought it was a Hess-like joke claim. I was a little surprised he followed thru claiming that it was true. Obviously, he's sticking to it.

can't wait to blind lynch you

I bet. You like to argue with Ape anyway, but you usually make it about stupid sh*t when you're town - and more importantly, you lead the charge. This game, none of the above. You're riding coattails (like slats') and min-casing the Ape. You're scum.

Yes! Here's your prize:

pictures-of-elmo-birthday-cakes.jpg

Don't worry about Max. He's got plenty of birthdays to come.

Pretty much this sums it up:

Ape didn't die, so 80s all like "lul wut?"

Slats and CTM want Ape to die, but Ape doesn't want to die. That makes him more suspicious somehow.

Ape claimed to be Doc (the character Kiefer plays, not the role) and a mason looking for his partner.

Pac continued to show he's no longer good at this game.

I denied association with CTM, but he's stalking me and stuff. Jealous of my awesomeness, probably. And you.

Oh and I kept being awesome while I waited for your return so we could take over the world. That about sums it up I think.

So, basically, nothing happens the last ten pages? Good to know. Still working on it. 6 pages to go...

I claimed my character was a human, not sure if 80's claim came during that time or not. When he made the claim, I thought it was a Hess-like joke claim. I was a little surprised he followed thru claiming that it was true. Obviously, he's sticking to it.

So did I, seeing as he always begs for a gun to shoot Verb with. IIRC someone, maybe CTM or Pac, claimed the other was ghey and that the ape was dumb or something. I followed up with claiming awesome.

My point being, I don't really believe 80 is a Vig. With 80 there's no guarantee that makes him scum though...pretty sure he's done this before.

I bet. You like to argue with Ape anyway, but you usually make it about stupid sh*t when you're town - and more importantly, you lead the charge. This game, none of the above. You're riding coattails (like slats') and min-casing the Ape. You're scum.

answer the question teehee

Complete lie. You hadn't put everything on the table. In fact, right after I upped the pressure on you, you came out with your case on SMC, who I don't remember you mentioning for a while before that.

Wow you are spinning every damn word I say.

Your supposed "pressure" on me is laughable. I was JUST at L2. I just gave my reveal and answered all questions about it that I got. THAT is the stuff I laid on the table. Now that that is done, and I don't have to defend or explain myself further because I've got nothing else to say, I'm putting together my scumhunting observations. Like I told Slats, I'm ready to die, as long as you guys aren't stupid and wait for my partner to at least vet themself. In the meantime, I'm putting my stuff in the thread where it can be useful to anyone who cares to do a re-read when you all see I've been telling the truth.

I can't tell if you are over-playing your hunch as town. Or honestly sticking your neck out this far as scum.

He's painted himself into a corner, so I see no need to make another townie (if that's the case) reveal. You look as if you're trying to narrow the field for something....

well, if Ape is vetted, then we can safely lynch 80..... also if he's telling truth, 2 mason partners, with one of them being Gaype is hardly a valuable town asset. Scum won't kill gaype if he town, he's their MVP... giving him access to another player in chat is like -4 for town, his suck is exponential

Wow you are spinning every damn word I say.

Your supposed "pressure" on me is laughable. I was JUST at L2. I just gave my reveal and answered all questions about it that I got. THAT is the stuff I laid on the table. Now that that is done, and I don't have to defend or explain myself further because I've got nothing else to say, I'm putting together my scumhunting observations. Like I told Slats, I'm ready to die, as long as you guys aren't stupid and wait for my partner to at least vet themself. In the meantime, I'm putting my stuff in the thread where it can be useful to anyone who cares to do a re-read when you all see I've been telling the truth.

I can't tell if you are over-playing your hunch as town. Or honestly sticking your neck out this far as scum.

Actually, I was doing neither.

Archived