Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Right, but couldn't any number of other people visited him too? I don't know, I'm asking. Idk about the distribution of roles. If you're right, I'll scratch 80, and put Ape at the top of my hit list like you.

Could mean a lot of things. But we know Ape visited the townie who died last night with 20 players or whatever. Pretty ironic. Plus he has a mason partner he's looking for who isn't there...unless it's me.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will die knowing that you came back to play specifically because I asked you to, that you love the nickname I gave you, and that I nailed you as scum from one post on D1.

...Or that you suck at this game as much as you like to say I do. :tongue:

I'm sure. Your ego doesn't allow you to process the truth.

I'm sure. Your ego doesn't allow you to process the truth.

Acknowledgment of the truth is far less boring than denying it and reading your words as they drip with disdain and frustration as you feign intellectual superiority to bolster your sense of purpose.

Acknowledgment of the truth is far less boring than denying it and reading your words as they drip with disdain and frustration as you feign intellectual superiority to bolster your sense of purpose.

ironic post is ironic.

and what the hell was that pop warner reveal by HeavyFaggola? If scum does have a RBer you've rendered yourself useless and/or narrowed their doc hunting field.

if you're not lying go ahead and keep who you plan on tracking tonight a secret.

OMG I thought I was obvious enough already.

I confirm the Ape. I'm Yen Sun.

Town sucks.

I wanted you to commit to it just incase you are his scum mate and were trying to lead people to believe you were confirming him without doing it..

I think Pac is a better kill, but will go along with 80 since he clearly lied about shooting gaypeman...

Going to wait and see if anyone wants to take out the pacTard

and what the hell was that pop warner reveal by HeavyFaggola? If scum does have a RBer you've rendered yourself useless and/or narrowed their doc hunting field.

if you're not lying go ahead and keep who you plan on tracking tonight a secret.

I'd rather have scum roleblocking the tracker than roleblocking and killing the doc. Calm down your mock outrage.

So town managed to force out a pair of masons and a tracker by D2, after the cop got killed, and all we have to show for the game is Lynch Nolder Wednesdays!

Unvote

Vote 80

I don't care what his alignment is, or if he was telling the truth. He's directly responsible for ****ing the town on D1 and D2.

So town managed to force out a pair of masons and a tracker by D2, after the cop got killed, and all we have to show for the game is Lynch Nolder Wednesdays!

Unvote

Vote 80

I don't care what his alignment is, or if he was telling the truth. He's directly responsible for ****ing the town on D1 and D2.

Is 80 really that bad? I mean, he can't be. I'm going to put down $20 he's really the Town Vig.

Vote 80

I wanted you to commit to it just incase you are his scum mate and were trying to lead people to believe you were confirming him without doing it..

I think Pac is a better kill, but will go along with 80 since he clearly lied about shooting gaypeman...

Going to wait and see if anyone wants to take out the pacTard

Bullsh*t. You could easily lynch me for a crap reveal like that if Ape ever flipped scum. Not sure what your agenda is yet, but it sure as sh*t doesn't look pro-town.

Bullsh*t. You could easily lynch me for a crap reveal like that if Ape ever flipped scum. Not sure what your agenda is yet, but it sure as sh*t doesn't look pro-town.

Yes, cause everyone listens to me? WHy aren't we killing pac then?

you suck almost as bad as your mason partner

tracker revealed for no reason, you lead the nolder charge and who gives a sh*t about outing you two chuckleheads.. it narrows the pool to have you out in the open

I think 80's town, and I think the game is far more interesting if he's shooting every night.

Dan and Vic are kinda in the shadows. Speaking of shadows, I still don't know if Sharrow is playing or not. I could lynch Hess so we all find out together what his role PM should've said. Could vote for Wombat, too.

Archived