Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I claimed my character was a human, not sure if 80's claim came during that time or not. When he made the claim, I thought it was a Hess-like joke claim. I was a little surprised he followed thru claiming that it was true. Obviously, he's sticking to it.

Yeah, I actually thought the same. I figured 80 was doing what he does best, copying someone else's joke, and ruining it. Like he did regarding CTM discovering multi-neg reps.

I bet. You like to argue with Ape anyway, but you usually make it about stupid sh*t when you're town - and more importantly, you lead the charge. This game, none of the above. You're riding coattails (like slats') and min-casing the Ape. You're scum.

CTM usually knows damn well when I am town, and leverages bickering with me for self preservation when he himself is town. He actually has avoided engaging me in this game. D1 he drifted... D2 he came in accusing people of gaming the JIFmod for killing Crusher. There is NOBODY that was more likely to have done that than CTM. Furthermore he was being uncharacteristically illogical earlier today when I initially voted him. Soon after that he shifted and his tune changed to very pro-town, normally he'd argue with me endlessly about how dumb I am. I think I caught him trying to rationalize bad logic, and he backed off because he realized how obvious he was being.

That's my take.

well, if Ape is vetted, then we can safely lynch 80..... also if he's telling truth, 2 mason partners, with one of them being Gaype is hardly a valuable town asset. Scum won't kill gaype if he town, he's their MVP... giving him access to another player in chat is like -4 for town, his suck is exponential

He made his push to get my reveal - mostly to see if I was the Doc - then he made his push to identify my partner to narrow the pool for doc hunting.

Yeah, I actually thought the same. I figured 80 was doing what he does best, copying someone else's joke, and ruining it. Like he did regarding CTM discovering multi-neg reps.

CTM usually knows damn well when I am town, and leverages bickering with me for self preservation when he himself is town. He actually has avoided engaging me in this game. D1 he drifted... D2 he came in accusing people of gaming the JIFmod for killing Crusher. There is NOBODY that was more likely to have done that than CTM. Furthermore he was being uncharacteristically illogical earlier today when I initially voted him. Soon after that he shifted and his tune changed to very pro-town, normally he'd argue with me endlessly about how dumb I am. I think I caught him trying to rationalize bad logic, and he backed off because he realized how obvious he was being.

That's my take.

He made his push to get my reveal - mostly to see if I was the Doc - then he made his push to identify my partner to narrow the pool for doc hunting.

lol

Didn't you also advocate your alleged partner outing their self?

Yeah...forgot. Vote Ape

Daughter has basketball game...we leave shortly...so in case you need it there's the vote. I'll be back online around 8:00.

Also, add Heavy Fog to the people I could vote for. Really need to develop some kind of scoring system for inactivity and stop allowing these type of players in the game. Low volume posters just add value for the scum team.

Didn't you say you don't care whether I'm town or scum you just want me out of the game? So why then are you assisting CTM's argument?

Did you or did you not want your alleged other half to reveal? Simple question. Pretty sure you did.

Seems to me that you're accusing CTM of requesting something that you also requested. Seems a little disingenuous.

And yes, you should die either way, but that's irrelevant to this line of questioning.

No more of these people and mafia...3 posts

unvote vote Heavy Fog

Ape > threat.

But we agree...active or "sorry you haven't reached the available quality points to play JN mafia"

Also, check your PM yet? My gut tells me your scum and appreciate if you could confirm.

the thing is with ape, he claimed Keifer Sutherlands character.. I have to imagine that role is a) in the game and B) town aligned

So I'd expect that if someone is Keifer Sutherland, they would counter ape and we could kill him

Did you or did you not want your alleged other half to reveal? Simple question. Pretty sure you did.

Seems to me that you're accusing CTM of requesting something that you also requested. Seems a little disingenuous.

And yes, you should die either way, but that's irrelevant to this line of questioning.

I want partner to reveal so I can vet myself, them or both of us. Thus forcing scum to have to shoot one or both of us to remove vetted townies from game because vetted townies are dangerous for scum during lynches, it reduces the lynch pool and increases town's odds of finding scum.

CTM wanted to run me up to reveal to figure out if I was the doc, then upon my reveal he wanted to surface my partner so that he would know who NOT to shoot in order to have a smaller pool for doc hunting.

Very slight semantic difference, but an important one, I think you are one of the people here that might understand it though.

My apologies for not being around lately. I was out in Worcester for a couple days, but I'm back on dry land now ...

Vote: 80

CTM and Pac defending him hardcore ostensibly just to get him an extra day or two smells like a scum power role to me. Also, 80's deflection onto the Ape is not doing him any favors in my book.

Agree with the admirable Sir Wombat's hunch. Not going back to find exact quotes, but the explanation for stalling on voting 80 seemed flimsy at the time

Why are you unvoting? That was a pretty crappy reveal, IMHO.

He claims he visited BG looking for his mason partner on the same night someone visited BG and killed him?

Think there's a tracker in a western themed game? I think the monkey thinks so.

I think (and hope) it's in the spirit of JiFs game to reveal that I know Ape's telling the truth about visiting BG. I'm Alex McSween, town tracker, and I viewed Ape last night. There could still be two tracker roles in this game though, right? Or at least two characters with that same ability. I'm still thikning Ape's town. I'm fine with going after 80, CTM, or possibly Leelou. For now, I'm going to vote 80.

Oh, I forgot about that part. Yeah, I don't like the visit to BG, either. I have to think about where I stand on the Ape. It would be simpler if we could vet him.

I also character claimed and have not been countered by anyone that's posted. I'm quite certain at this point, the only reason we are still discussing me is because I make a lot of noise, and everyone has become too damn lazy to scum hunt anymore.

Past couple games the scum hunting has been shameful, and fallen to the background behind the retarded lynches for lulz.

I think (and hope) it's in the spirit of JiFs game to reveal that I know Ape's telling the truth about visiting BG. I'm Alex McSween, town tracker, and I viewed Ape last night. There could still be two tracker roles in this game though, right? Or at least two characters with that same ability. I'm still thikning Ape's town. I'm fine with going after 80, CTM, or possibly Leelou. For now, I'm going to vote 80.

I never had any doubt that ape visited BG. The problem is that BG woke up dead this morning, and ape's (now) the only confirmed visitor.

My apologies for not being around lately. I was out in Worcester for a couple days, but I'm back on dry land now ...

Agree with the admirable Sir Wombat's hunch. Not going back to find exact quotes, but the explanation for stalling on voting 80 seemed flimsy at the time

LOL but BG is dead.... unvote vote Ape

I also character claimed and have not been countered by anyone that's posted. I'm quite certain at this point, the only reason we are still discussing me is because I make a lot of noise, and everyone has become too damn lazy to scum hunt anymore.

Past couple games the scum hunting has been shameful, and fallen to the background behind the retarded lynches for lulz.

Scumzilla

the thing is with ape, he claimed Keifer Sutherlands character.. I have to imagine that role is a) in the game and B) town aligned

So I'd expect that if someone is Keifer Sutherland, they would counter ape and we could kill him

Yeah, this.

I'm at the point of waning interest. I need to do a re-read badly, but I'm not wasting the time if I'm going to be lynched despite the various reasons that exist to move on to someone else.

Town is playing lazy and stupid, imo.

I never had any doubt that ape visited BG. The problem is that BG woke up dead this morning, and ape's (now) the only confirmed visitor.

I will die knowing that you came back to play specifically because I asked you to, that you love the nickname I gave you, and that I nailed you as scum from one post on D1.

...Or that you suck at this game as much as you like to say I do. :P

LOL but BG is dead.... unvote vote Ape

Right, but couldn't any number of other people have visited him too? I don't know, I'm asking. Idk about the distribution of roles. If you're right, I'll scratch 80, and put Ape at the top of my hit list like you.

Archived