Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

GFY, WWWWhaaaambat

And Leelou is usually suspicious of me. That's why she's on my kill list.

And Nolderp isn't an easy lynch per se, although its Wednesday. I have a couple of reasons to lynch him. One being the off meta as mentioned. Another, because he wins a game and bitches about it. Second, as one of my xmas gifts was the Godfather trilogy blu ray set and I saw the Godfather the other night and Godfather Part II last night. Looks great in high-def.

Nolder said he has never seen the Godfather movies. That's deplorable.

Is this something specific or is this something someone said before and now it's the hip thing to say?

This is why I'm voting SMC.

The only game-related reason he gave for voting Nolder was the meta. SMC wasn't playing back during the games where I nailed Nolder on the meta I was basing my case on. Heck, two of those games were on DM. So SMC attributed the vote to someone else's case, and the rest of SMC's votes and comments have been heavily rooted in pseudo spiteful reasons tied to last game... like comment about Nolder winning and bitching.

Also the red sentence, is a load of sh*t. Nolder replaced 80 as the quickest, and easiest player to lynch on D1s of all time.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to get 80 and Ape to talk. Thanks for playing into his stalling tactic, dumbass.

what are you talking about haha.. they're not stalling, half the game isn't posting.

I don't think it's unreasonable to wait until everyone has posted before lynching someone.

so I ask again.. why are you in a panic?

I'm trying to get 80 and Ape to talk. Thanks for playing into his stalling tactic, dumbass.

Why wouldn't we stall and wait for someone to come and vet a townie? You aren't being logical.

Anyway, while I wait for my better half, I'm going to continue to case out some of the things that stood out to me so far. They'll be here for re-readers, after you guys inevitable **** up and kill me before at least vetting a townie.

This doesn't help either:

I think you just got downgraded to "AVM" level of funny.

See? One trick.

Hahaha... remember those myopic lectures you used to give me?

You are like bizarro world Mr. Miyagi, you tried to teach me kung fu and I learned how to wack off instead.

Eww

so who left can vet or counter ape (APE claimed a main character in game)

Dan, Heavyfog, Sharrow, JetsCode? Anyone missing?

Sharrow is actually playing?

lulz

Don't think Vic has been in btw...has he?

Also, you aren't trying to get me to talk. I've been talking. I've put it all on the table you have every bit of information I have.

I am town. I am not 3rd party or scum. What else do you need? You are trying way too hard to prevent a pair of townies from vetting each other in a game with no cop.

You are one of the other pigs that echo'd the Nolder meta... on D1 you were pushing a narrative what I was doing... and here you are now, frantically trying to get me dead before my homie shows up.

what are you talking about haha.. they're not stalling, half the game isn't posting.

I don't think it's unreasonable to wait until everyone has posted before lynching someone.

so I ask again.. why are you in a panic?

Why wouldn't we stall and wait for someone to come and vet a townie? You aren't being logical.

Anyway, while I wait for my better half, I'm going to continue to case out some of the things that stood out to me so far. They'll be here for re-readers, after you guys inevitable **** up and kill me before at least vetting a townie.

Figures I have to spell this out for Pac. Ape is probably just playing obtuse. I'm not trying to lynch the Ape right now. I was threatening a vote to try to get him to talk. I'd rather get the people here to talk than sit here with my thumb up my butt while I wait for everyone else to post.

Also, you aren't trying to get me to talk. I've been talking. I've put it all on the table you have every bit of information I have.

I am town. I am not 3rd party or scum. What else do you need? You are trying way too hard to prevent a pair of townies from vetting each other in a game with no cop.

You are one of the other pigs that echo'd the Nolder meta... on D1 you were pushing a narrative what I was doing... and here you are now, frantically trying to get me dead before my homie shows up.

Awesome...Pac requesting the same from everyone else in 5...4...3...2...1...

Figures I have to spell this out for Pac. Ape is probably just playing obtuse. I'm not trying to lynch the Ape right now. I was threatening a vote to try to get him to talk. I'd rather get the people here to talk than sit here with my thumb up my butt while I wait for everyone else to post.

Well he sure ain't a cute!

:rim:

I call bullsh*t. Nobody needs to get me to talk. You are trying to put on a pro-town show.

Complete lie. You hadn't put everything on the table. In fact, right after I upped the pressure on you, you came out with your case on SMC, who I don't remember you mentioning for a while before that.

1. JC

2. Verb

3. Leelou

4. Crusher - Jackoff of all Trades

5. SMC

6. Ape

7. Hess

8. AVM

9. Vic

10. BG - Old Cop

11. Smash

12. Dan

13. 80

14. wwbgay

15. Lils

16. Heavy Fog

17. Pac

18. Slats

19. Nolderp - Secretariat

20. CTM

Why? What if 80 is a vig and was RBed? What if Ape actually had a vest? There are too many possible options to just state Ape should die if 80 flips town.

If Ape actually had a vest, he is an anti-town dick for lying about it. As for the RB, possibility, that is legit but it could just as easily point to Ape being scum seeing as 80 called his shot.

I'm not being deliberately quiet today. I woke up to nearly 20 pages to catch up on and I'm still working my way through around all the interruptions that are being thrown my way. I'm probably going to be quiet for a while longer, I'm afraid, while I work my way through all the posting.

I think 80 is lying.

I do too...but lying doesn't necessarily equate to scum with 80. He could just be lying for the heck of it.

If you remember, he claimed 3 shot vig after Nolder claimed horse and someone (slats?) claimed something. Slats may have been after and someone else before...but regardless 80 had one or two votes max on him at the time.

Considering how vettable Vig is (and since the cop was alive at the time, he had to believe he'd get viewed eventually) if he's scum that was unbelievably moronic unless he's GF. Which is certainly possible.

Archived