Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, so you got caught with your pants down more than once. A touch of bastard modding is par for the course in an SMC game, you should have expected it.

yeah, we laughed about it... literally had the conversation "I know we've got this win wrapped up, and I know you are ****ing with me to get what you want out of this game because it's not going the way you planned." I played along with him, that's why I wasn't really bothered by the outcome. I was dead to rights on D1, and then architected what could have easily been a win. Literally the only part of that whole game that bothered me was dealing with Cindy's multiple personalities and trolling bullsh*t. I was very happy with how I played, nobody bested me... Cindy screwed over her crew because she hates JIF's batman routine.

LOL did he ever even bother to mention in thread that he was kidding? LOL. 80.

I was waiting for it..

wanted to see who was going to vote him anyway. but he just sat there with a maniacal grin on his stupid face and waited to die. It's amazingly bad play.. so terrible.. scares me to know someone like him is out there.

That's what I was saying....they tarred and feathered the poor woman to the point where she had no choice.

You talk out of your ass. A lot.

Nobody bothered her, in fact her rantings were about being ignored. She wanted attention and got it. That game is over now... why don't you do something worthwhile in this one?

I was waiting for it..

wanted to see who was going to vote him anyway. but he just sat there with a maniacal grin on his stupid face and waited to die. It's amazingly bad play.. so terrible.. scares me to know someone like him is out there.

I think he thinks he's gonna get a hug from Cindy for this. He might. DCL needs to get that boy laid quick.

It's really too bad that Ape was given a vettable role. It would have been funny to see him hang and then watch 80 hang the next day and probably be down 9 dead town folk by the time the dust settled.

Next time I mod a game, I'm not going to have a scum team. I'm just going to put 80 on the town and give him a 1-shot vig role. That should be enough to trigger a Rube Goldberg style sh*tshow that wipes out the whole town.

I just wanted the Ape dead. Tried to kill that bastard twice last game.

Like I stated in the BE game thread...there are some who play for lulz...there are some who play for competition...all play for amusement...you're amused by killing Ape...congrats...you dead now...Ape alive...

You like apples...how you like them apples?

Time to get a goddamn snack.

Archived