Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i already know what you were implying. Same with everyone else. So gross.

Perhaps I'll really start to pour it on thick then... remember the Police Academy game? I totally knew Dan was scum at the end game, it's just that I chose not to pursue her because she's got the same appreciate of detailed lists as I do. I felt she deserved to win at that point, so I decided to let her. There is absolutely no truth the accusation that she beat me though. Heh, I knew it all along.

lol... want more?

Misdirection helps steer NKs. You know it as well as I do... or perhaps not, since I know everything there is to know ever in mafia, or wahtever.

So I guess we'll have to try and play today assuming Ape, Verb and AVM are telling the truth...Me makes 4 townies. I'm leaning slightly Wombat as town, though I thought he was the vig. If slats is scum I don't care, not voting him.

Lecture me more on what I do wrong.

If we want to wait on the question marks like Hess and Slats... all we have to do is look at the Dan train, Lily and Leelou. I think that's at the worst a 50/50 situation on hitting scum.

Lily or Leelou

SMC

Hess or Slats

Done.

AVM is a good vote. Dan dredged up a couple of his posts talking about how busy Vic is in real life, and then in Vic's postmortem post he says he's been real busy in real life, and that we can read it in the scum thread if we want. Maybe that's how AVM knew how busy Vic was?

Didn't like the activity from Lily, SMC, JC, or Wombat around Vic's lynch. Need to look again.

Still waiting...

I know I only have 2 votes but I'll be gone the rest of the day and Idk how much/when tomorrow.

I'm Billy the Kid, town Vig. Didn't counter 80 due to Lily's comment back day one about "us all being Vig's. I figured that was a hint of some sort. Only 1 successful kill thus far and that was last night, Dan. (sorry Dan)

Anyone want to counter here? Problem is AVM is my #1 suspect...

From the git I liked Pac calling him out for symp...is that what you're suggesting?

Not really, but I wouldn't dismiss it.

I see 3 things at play...

Hess thinks Slats is SK - and feels SK is essential to keep alive to kill scum so that town has a shot at getting back in the game. (I'd have to double-check the numbers to verify this.)

Hess is a symp or scum, Slats is scum, and Hess is protecting Slats, perhaps because scum has a designated killer and it is Slats. This seems to be the least likely. Doesn't make sense for scum to protect each other right now, not in this way.

Hess is scum and Slats is town, and Hess knows refusing to vote Slats would have an adverse impact on our moods. Making people want to vote Slats more. Ensuring a town mislynch.

Still waiting...

"need to look again" or "I'm going to do a re-read" without follow-up is a scum tell I've caught Lily on. Definitely a universal scum tell.

Slats hasn't done anything from the standpoint of helping hunt scum. He voted Vic D1, but all savvy scum vote each other on D1, and since then he's done nothing but crater on insulting me, and begging us to dispatch him (which is pure wifom).

The only thing Slats has done that we can actually try to interpret is start off D3 with a vote on Vic, then bail out off of him at L3 or L2. From my POV it looks like Slats helped run Vic up, get the false reveal and then tried to stall in a very pro-town way. I try to look at stuff like this as if he had the info of a scum player, and the lack of info of town. I think the way he acted is feasible for either side.

So not much to go on.

Not really, but I wouldn't dismiss it.

I see 3 things at play...

Hess thinks Slats is SK - and feels SK is essential to keep alive to kill scum so that town has a shot at getting back in the game. (I'd have to double-check the numbers to verify this.)

Hess is a symp or scum, Slats is scum, and Hess is protecting Slats, perhaps because scum has a designated killer and it is Slats. This seems to be the least likely. Doesn't make sense for scum to protect each other right now, not in this way.

Hess is scum and Slats is town, and Hess knows refusing to vote Slats would have an adverse impact on our moods. Making people want to vote Slats more. Ensuring a town mislynch.

Actually, Hess refusal to Vote Slats makes me more inclined to lynch Hess...but keep talking...make the case easier for me.

You lie.

Put your interest ahead of the town interest.

Fling poo unnecessarily.

It is mafia is it not? We all lie.

My interest has been helping keep those I feel are town alive and trying to root out scum. I'm not sure how that is not in the interest of the town. If you think I'm really that concerned with my scum hunting record you are stupid. Nothing I could EVER do will undo the epic failed cases of my past. I just try to approach each day phase as a chance to figure it out... I think the best thing I do in mafia is root out enough sh*t so that other people who are able to watch more than press can figure sh*t out. Team game. GFY

Flinging poo has helped keep me and many of my town reads and/or town power roles alive in past games. For the short-sighted it may be annoying, but for those who understand the benefits, it is a useful means of increasing survival.

Actually, Hess refusal to Vote Slats makes me more inclined to lynch Hess...but keep talking...make the case easier for me.

That was the middle one, or second scenario I explained - to protect Slats by getting you to vote him. To me, least likely because scum is in GREAT SHAPE right now, if Slats ends up in the cross hairs it makes ZERO sense for fellow scum to step forward to save him. They wouldn't give up tow of themselves right now.

This is pretty logical dude... I'm not sure how you've rationalized it into a case on me.

If you want to crap this game out for a scum win, go for it. I'll be sure to PM you how dumb you are in the end.

That was the middle one, or second scenario I explained - to protect Slats by getting you to vote him. To me, least likely because scum is in GREAT SHAPE right now, if Slats ends up in the cross hairs it makes ZERO sense for fellow scum to step forward to save him. They wouldn't give up tow of themselves right now.

This is pretty logical dude... I'm not sure how you've rationalized it into a case on me.

If you want to crap this game out for a scum win, go for it. I'll be sure to PM you how dumb you are in the end.

Thanks for confirming to everyone I'm town. Your partner feel the same way? Being called dumb is the least of my concern...part of playing the game...still think you two could cook up something like this...just need one of you to die to confirm the other.

splain please

I can only shoot when I'm on the lynch train. Would have been on 80 but he was finished while I was gone to class (I think it was class).

Not going to say who failed for obvious reasons. That's it for me tonight -- have a good one guys.

BTW -- good luck tonight 80

Archived