Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Another quality vote shortly after AVM's

I do like where you are going with this.... See: accusations I made about SMC and Lily pages ago.

Follow through, I'm likely to vote where you do... been saying this about Lily and SMC for a while now. I just can't get anything out of either of them to push my conviction over the edge.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like where you are going with this.... See: accusations I made about SMC and Lily pages ago.

Follow through, I'm likely to vote where you do... been saying this about Lily and SMC for a while now. I just can't get anything out of either of them to push my conviction over the edge.

I don't like how Leelou looks either...just the last several times I had her pegged as scum...she flipped town...so if anyone can read her I'd appreciate the insight...

lol, I am so detached from this game right now... yesterday I would have sworn slats was town, with SMC, Leelou and Lily as scum.

Today, I feel like Slats vs. SMC might be distancing.

Smash has been so pro-town, he's probably SK staying off grid entirely.

Vote Lily

She hit her "you do that all the time to me" scum tell for me earlier in the game. I'm staying with that rather than trying to decipher the unvotes from Vic's train, too many people did it and too many people are creating wifom around it.

Lily and Leelou both sat on Dan as the counter train to Vic. I think at least one of the 2 is scum, Lily first.

I don't like how Leelou looks either...just the last several times I had her pegged as scum...she flipped town...so if anyone can read her I'd appreciate the insight...

Verbal said she's hitting her scumtell. In the QT, no idea where he is but he can confirm.

As it stands, I'm going SMC, Lily, Leelou as final 3 scum. Smash as SK.

Slats and Hess, you guys have done just enough of nothing for it to be considered a good game if you aren't town. LOL

(I reserve the right to be lying about all of this, or change my mind entirely before my next post. GFY)

Lily felt the need to acknowledge that this was her first ever Lynch Nolder Wednesday. She's scum dude, just lynch her and we'll figure out the rest. I read Lily really well the past few games. Her tell was hit. I should have just taken her out and then tried to figure out the rest.

Verbal said she's hitting her scumtell. In the QT, no idea where he is but he can confirm.

Slats and Hess, you guys have done just enough of nothing for it to be considered a good game if you aren't town. LOL

(I reserve the right to be lying about all of this, or change my mind entirely before my next post. GFY)

im about 3 days ahead of you on this you fat moron.

Lily felt the need to acknowledge that this was her first ever Lynch Nolder Wednesday. She's scum dude, just lynch her and we'll figure out the rest. I read Lily really well the past few games. Her tell was hit. I should have just taken her out and then tried to figure out the rest.

Official Vote Count:

Leelou (3):Lily, Hess, JC

Slats (1): SMC

SMC (1): Slats

JC (2): Wbat, AVM:

Lily (1): Ape

With 11 players remaining it takes 6 for a hanging:

im about 3 days ahead of you on this you fat moron.

and yet Lily is on Leelou's train...makes me pause on Lily.

yeah I don't think it's 100% correct but it's probably close minus a player here or there. But Ape's been on my nuts and then all the sudden his thinking is completely in line with mine. Fat hairy douche.

yes, there are a couple of players using the echo chamber...

Agreed. I'm re-reading now...every other page I get a new vibe from him. He's played a clean game...almost too clean. Comfortably avoided the Vic lynch per the VC but haven't reached that far in the narrative.

Absolute bullsh*t. Also bullsh*t that is perfectly formulated to turn the Ape against me. Who are your scum reads again?

and yet Lily is on Leelou's train...makes me pause on Lily.

Vic chose Leelou as the other player he used his lie detector on, clearing her as town. Would Vic've chosen a teammate there, or someone not on his team? I think he would pick a townie there, try to get a townie on his side. He was going down at that point.

Wombat is still in the grey for me.

Me too. If the monkey wants to find a "follow the ape" candidate, it's Wombat. He seems like he's in a QT with Ape more than Verbal.

I think SMC is scum, and I'd like to lynch him today. I'd like to make sure AVM is on that train, and I'd suggest he take a shot at Lily tonight. See where that leaves us tomorrow.

This is true, and if you lynch me again the same will happen. I haven't had the time to go fully through the thread on my own like I want to, I've been distracted by something shiny.

Verbal can bite me or come on thread and actually make these claims of his.

I agree that Lily and SMC are standing out as scum from what has been brought up today. I want to go back after lunch since I have some time this afternoon and see what I can find on a quick reread later. I don't want to just follow what is being said.

Im here and there Crush but I have strep throat and it really sucks so most of my time the last few days has been in bed. Glad they have not given me a start date as of yet cause I have a pretty bad case of it. I thought we were going to run up Heavyfag but in true retard fashion the votes dropped off so no reveal no nothing might as well string up the APE or Slats :)

Unvote Heavy Vote Nolder Wednesdays

So, Smash is town.

Apetuition?

He only gets bent out of shape when we run someone up and then don't get a reveal when he's town.

Not much commentary from Smash...here he comes off HeavyFog and places the easy vote on Nolder...looked scummy to me then the Ape offers his town endorsement...Apetuition?

Absolute bullsh*t. Also bullsh*t that is perfectly formulated to turn the Ape against me. Who are your scum reads again?

Calm down little man. Turn the Ape against you? Huh? You've lost me. I would do nothing to stand between you and the Ape.

My current scum read: Leelou.

Still want to confirm that everyone has seen AVM's reveal...and no one counters...Smash...you out there?

I'm actually more inclined to vote him than Leelou...

Vic chose Leelou as the other player he used his lie detector on, clearing her as town. Would Vic've chosen a teammate there, or someone not on his team? I think he would pick a townie there, try to get a townie on his side. He was going down at that point.

Me too. If the monkey wants to find a "follow the ape" candidate, it's Wombat. He seems like he's in a QT with Ape more than Verbal.

I think SMC is scum, and I'd like to lynch him today. I'd like to make sure AVM is on that train, and I'd suggest he take a shot at Lily tonight. See where that leaves us tomorrow.

Great point on Leelou and Vic! I was grey on SMC until your back and forth with him today. If I'm wrong whatever, but my leans went towards you more as town and SMC as scum.

unvote vote SMC

Have you crunched the numbers yet? I have not. My gut was telling me to keep AVM off the lynch wagon to limit the death count.

Calm down little man. Turn the Ape against you? Huh? You've lost me. I would do nothing to stand between you and the Ape.

My current scum read: Leelou.

Still want to confirm that everyone has seen AVM's reveal...and no one counters...Smash...you out there?

I'm actually more inclined to vote him than Leelou...

And now you're playing dumb. Scum read strengthened x1000. Also, thanks for clearing Leelou for me; was pretty conflicted on her.

This is true, and if you lynch me again the same will happen. I haven't had the time to go fully through the thread on my own like I want to, I've been distracted by something shiny.

Verbal can bite me or come on thread and actually make these claims of his.

I agree that Lily and SMC are standing out as scum from what has been brought up today. I want to go back after lunch since I have some time this afternoon and see what I can find on a quick reread later. I don't want to just follow what is being said.

Verbal is bald?

ohh...very naughty of you.

Not much commentary from Smash...here he comes off HeavyFog and places the easy vote on Nolder...looked scummy to me then the Ape offers his town endorsement...Apetuition?

did anyone give good reason to vote nolder ?

BTW the APE has me tabbed as the SK due to my inactivity but I was inactive due to being sick and not really wanting to spend much time staring at a computer. Its seems many players are inactive this game so Im not sure how that points to me being what APE claims since that same accusation could point at most in the game. I do not think leelou is scum I do however think slats has SMC nailed so Im going to vote SMC

Sorry, busy morning. Yes, she is hitting her biggest scumtell - keeping her head down. She's going along with wherever the wind blows strongest, and not casing/asking questions designed to scumhunt. She's keeping her head down and floating.

JC (I think it was him) quoted a few posts from both Leelou and Lily -- they are actually both doing this. I could vote either, but I'm more certain with Leelou.

Vote: Leelou

L-2

Wanna reveal?

did anyone give good reason to vote nolder ?

BTW the APE has me tabbed as the SK due to my inactivity but I was inactive due to being sick and not really wanting to spend much time staring at a computer. Its seems many players are inactive this game so Im not sure how that points to me being what APE claims since that same accusation could point at most in the game. I do not think leelou is scum I do however think slats has SMC nailed so Im going to vote SMC

Can I assume you will not claim Vig...so I can take AVM off my list?

yeah I don't think it's 100% correct but it's probably close minus a player here or there. But Ape's been on my nuts and then all the sudden his thinking is completely in line with mine. Fat hairy douche.

My thinking is in between my ears. My game play is in the thread.

Don't worry though. I'm dumb and worst player in teh game.

Have you crunched the numbers yet? I have not. My gut was telling me to keep AVM off the lynch wagon to limit the death count.

I haven't, but then again I'm not opposed to the game ending. :)

I imagine he can always holster. I'd rather he have the option to shoot.

Archived