New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So? Excited about going to the dead thread after I charazar your ass?

Yeah

Trying to find mafia is hard enough

I'll be the first to admit I'm not that great at it

Trying to find cult in those I previously trusted is a headache and a half

I'd rather just die and watch you guys figure it out

That makes sense assuming you're right about all of us being town which I think you are (or were at least at some point in this game). What I was asking though is whether your results specify between mafia and cult or if you just get a guilty?

No, I just get a guilty.

Yeah

Trying to find mafia is hard enough

I'll be the first to admit I'm not that great at it

Trying to find cult in those I previously trusted is a headache and a half

I'd rather just die and watch you guys figure it out

You are a very unique player and add awesome to the game. I'm gonna add death to your life tonight.

what I find funny is at one point in the game MR TOWN Jiffy pop himself was crying all over the thread ( lol talk about mock outrage) because only town were dropping dead. Then all of a sudden everything was just dandy. probably when he was recruited By Sharrow ( His hero) Now we have a cult added to mix but JIF seems just fine. Everything ok Jiffy POP ? No worries right ?

Welcome to endgame cultboy

I also like how Smash tried to say that all the mafia are dead when someone with beans and a calculator (Tannebaum anyone?) made a kill last night. That guy needs to reveal.

My bad on that wombat I was getting ahead of myself I agree there is another scum in game. I was thinking more in what I thought was left from a different perspective assuming 6 total scum/cult I split it 3 and 3 could be 4-2 OR a total of 7 -- 3 and 4 . I was thinking 7 would be too much.

Wombat: Ok

Leelou: Interesting. Of course you may be trying to set Crusher up now if you were culted. I don't know if I believe you just yet but I'm not sure that it matters if Crusher does in fact shoot me.

Crusher: Adding death to my life. That is almost poetic. Awesome.

Smash: Reveal ASAP tomorrow plz. I am fine with you holding it off during the night but you need to reveal tomorrow or you're 100% scum.

Well it looks to me like 3 cult and 3 scum are/were in game. More than that would be a bit much so we are looking for 2 more cultists ? Sharrow would have grabbed the earliest role claims IMO what do you guys think ?

what do you guys think on the math here ?

I also like how Smash tried to say that all the mafia are dead when someone with beans and a calculator (Tannebaum anyone?) made a kill last night. That guy needs to reveal.

yeah key word tried to say . I was just putting this sh*t out there to strike up some conversation on it to see what others thought I certianly did not try to etch it in stone

“Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.” – Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

If Shakespeare were alive today he undoubtedly would know how unfinished that was. It’s true – some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others DO have it thrust upon them…but he left off one thing: then there’s Sharrow…all three at the same time.

Greatest catch in Super Bowl history. Unarguably the greatest player in Super Bowl history. He inspired George Washington and the Revolutionary troops against the British Empire before he was born.

Greatness in human form…Sharrow.

Sadly, people sometimes become jealous of greatness. Eventually some had reached their breaking point…and when Sharrow spent his end of the day mandatory 30 minute admiration of himself in the full sized mirror, that was when he was struck.

If only he wasn’t so focused on himself in the mirror he would have seen the man walk up behind him. If only he listened to someone other than himself he would have heard the man behind him drop all his beans on the ground. Instead, he took his calculator and viciously beat Sharrows skull in.

santonio_holmes--300x450.jpg

Sharrow, Santonio Holmes, Cult Leader with 2 time convert ability, is dead.

Just moments earlier, though, Sharrow had approached another in the locker room.

“We’ve got a group that wants to overthrow these jokers. We think things need to change…how about you? You in?”

And of course…he was.

It is now Day 5.

story_xlimage_2010_12_R1296_Santonio_Holmes_celebration_in_Pittsburgh.jpg

He's been making all his moves during the night phases but is no where to be seen during the days. Wonder why?

well to amend my previous posts on what might still be in game we are most definetely looking at 2 remaining cult . When it comes to scum its probably 1 more remaining that would make 7 total anti town + a SK so with 8 players remaining we have 3 to kill.

2 players will probably die tonight unless a protected player is targeted or crusher holsters (if thats even possible due to his role) . If we dont hit scum or cult that would leave us at 50/50 6 alive 3 anti town we cant afford that and a bad lynch

well to amend my previous posts on what might still be in game we are most definetely looking at 2 remaining cult . When it comes to scum its probably 1 more remaining that would make 7 total anti town + a SK so with 8 players remaining we have 3 to kill.

2 players will probably die tonight unless a protected player is targeted or crusher holsters (if thats even possible due to his role) . If we dont hit scum or cult that would leave us at 50/50 6 alive 3 anti town we cant afford that and a bad lynch

I can't hoster. I have to drop bitches at night. Unless you guys block me again.

What's with the fear mongering? I've seen one mention of a conversion and Sharrow was the CL. The most likely to be converted are obvious but I'd like to wait to see what the night brings.

This looks like your lame attempt to get the focus off you and Verb and inject some hysteria into the town. Transparent.

What's with the fear mongering? I've seen one mention of a conversion and Sharrow was the CL. The most likely to be converted are obvious but I'd like to wait to see what the night brings.

This looks like your lame attempt to get the focus off you and Verb and inject some hysteria into the town. Transparent.

If your scum this game. I will be amazed and impressed. If your cult I will drop you.

did you read the death scene idiot . It says Sharrow had 2 conversion attempts do you think for a second Sharrow would not have pulled that off ? Im not fear mongering Im pointing out whats possibly left in game. WTF have you contributed >

This has been Smash's play all game. Throwing sh*t around during the night phase with absolutely zero fear of repercussions...wonder why?

@AVMod? WTF are we waiting for here?

I don't see any reason why Sharrow wouldn't have used both his conversion attempts by now. We should go back and reread the scenes for hints we may have missed. Even if we can't find any it makes more sense to play like there's 2 cult rather than 1.

I don't see any reason why Sharrow wouldn't have used both his conversion attempts by now. We should go back and reread the scenes for hints we may have missed. Even if we can't find any it makes more sense to play like there's 2 cult rather than 1.

Good idea

Not it!

Archived