Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

I'm back, bitches.

Thanks for all the congrats - my daughter is beautiful and not dating until she's 25.  Except for 80, because he's less of a threat than a gay guy would be.

I'm sorta caught up - suspicious of SMC, BG, and Hess (from before).

Vote: Hess

Huzzah!!! 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean? 

I mean that you've told me to shoot Hess, Smash, BG, Lily, or JVOR but looking at the vote count

Lily and Smash are voting Hess

You are voting with Hess on Lily

It seems contradictory to want to shoot Hess while voting with him

It also seems contradictory to want to shoot Lily and Smash if you really want Hess dead since they are both voting for him

It looks to me like you're playing two sides here

I mean that you've told me to shoot Hess, Smash, BG, Lily, or JVOR but looking at the vote count

Lily and Smash are voting Hess

You are voting with Hess on Lily

It seems contradictory to want to shoot Hess while voting with him

It also seems contradictory to want to shoot Lily and Smash if you really want Hess dead since they are both voting for him

It looks to me like you're playing two sides here

So scum mates never vote each other? Scum never follows townies? 

This isn't a very sensible observation you are making.

Do me a favor, cause I can see where this is going, it's pretty transparent ... shoot me. The best thing I can do for this moron town right now is take a bullet away from mafia's second biggest idiot after 80.

unvote vote Ape

I don't blame other voters. A few are prob scum and most of us skim at this point but Ape has no excuse. How anyone can read that "challenge" piece and come to the conclusion that I am scum is either a moron or scum. So he's one of those, which is good enough reason to kill him.

I'm not implying anything, I'm just stating that it seems contradictory for YOU to follow someone you want to shoot

Not to mention that you're both voting someone else that you want to shoot who is voting the guy you are voting with...

Explain to me how it makes sense to vote Lily with Hess while Lily and Smash are both voting Hess after you've stated you'd be ok with shooting all three

Like really, walk me through this please

I want to understand it because right now I don't

It's my new favorite phrase. Problem? 

Problem with you? Leroy please.

I'm back, bitches.

Thanks for all the congrats - my daughter is beautiful and not dating until she's 25.  Except for 80, because he's less of a threat than a gay guy would be.

I'm sorta caught up - suspicious of SMC, BG, and Hess (from before).

Vote: Hess

:rl:

Seriously though, grats again on the daughter man

I appreciate your permission.  Congrats again bro.  I'm sure she'll end up a top pro female hockey player or fantasy novelist.

I'll consider this a game well played if I took out CTM and keep power roles alive by getting shot by morons.

Oh, such a martyr.  Someone shoot this guy so he can STFU.  This game sucks for the following reasons:   1) Ape being even more grotesque than usual and running people off, and 2) Inactivity (related to reason # 1).

So, Nolder - if I think Hess and Lily are scum, and Hess votes Lily with me, I'm not going to conclude that Hess is no longer scum. It would be a huge leap in logic, and very naive. Does that make sense now?

Nothing 80 says is relevant anymore, his irresponsible and purposefully stupid play is an insult to the time people invest.

And save that "poor me" sh*t or I really will just kill you for the lulz

Of all the people you should be interrogating, I'm the one of the last. Seems like you already decided to shoot me, you are just feigning some thought process first.

unvote vote Ape

I don't blame other voters. A few are prob scum and most of us skim at this point but Ape has no excuse. How anyone can read that "challenge" piece and come to the conclusion that I am scum is either a moron or scum. So he's one of those, which is good enough reason to kill him.

Because you were good at acting out frustration and indecision? I'm good at that as scum too.

Do me a favor, cause I can see where this is going, it's pretty transparent ... shoot me. The best thing I can do for this moron town right now is take a bullet away from mafia's second biggest idiot after 80.

you are a big baby

Good luck at appts.

Common scum tell for you is the "I'll go back and read" and then it never happens. I'm going to jump the gun here and say it'll probably never happen.

Yes.

Unvote

Vote Lillian

Stop putting words in my mouth! I said I tried to find it and I will try again if I can. I in no way promised I would find the post that pinged me. 

Official Vote Count:

Hess (3) - Lily, Smash, Verb

Wombat (3) - SMC, Sharrow, Leelou

JVoR (3) - AVM, JiF, 80

Ape (2) - JVoR, Hess

Sharrow (1) - Dan

SMC (1) - Wombat

Lily (1) - Ape

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

nice! If i were the doc I'll protect you then.

im not protecting you dickface.

hahaha, they tried to kill me early again. Hahahahahahaha

so how does that make me scum?

Hess has been breadcrumbing doc all game until he is challenged, then he backpedals. I don't like this, hence my vote.

Stop putting words in my mouth! I said I tried to find it and I will try again if I can. I in no way promised I would find the post that pinged me. 

I didn't put words in your mouth at all there. I said its common for you as scum to say you are going to go back, but then you don't. I've nailed you on it before.

I n this case I just said I'm going to assume you won't go back, because I think you are scum.

No putting of words in mouth though, sketchy defense.

Archived