Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bolded got overlooked somewhat too.  Yes, it's a "joke" but come on.  You have confirmed scum in me, supposedly, and Dan who called him a liar...in his eyes town should be close to end game.

My first response, as the Ape quoted, 23 minutes after Wom's claim.

Not exactly a guess.  Whereas I was 100% not a guess, according to you.  You shouldn't be down for either -- Smash was right...between me and Dan it should be me, hands down.

Pacs VC during this whole discussion (I had another couple posts regarding the fear mongering post, etc)

My second post after Pac's VC.  2 minutes after.  After I posted the first, Pac's VC popped up and I replied with a vote.

You are defending against me better than you did against the guy who is supposedly framing you!

Quick non-game side note: Eric Smith and Calvin Pace were released today.  We're free, friends.  Rejoice!

Now, quick game connection to the non-game side note: Just as the Jets have released Calvin Pace, we should release last games Calvin Pace (Wombat) from this game.

It's destiny.

Crusher, what are you thinking here man - gut instinct?

My gut is saying Dan is scum based on feeling like she's bullsh*tted us, but my over-loaded brain is saying Wombat based on re-reads, and the incriminating lens of hindsight. Also think he's being major doosh.

Quick non-game side note: Eric Smith and Calvin Pace were released today.  We're free, friends.  Rejoice!

Now, quick game connection to the non-game side note: Just as the Jets have released Calvin Pace, we should release last games Calvin Pace (Wombat) from this game.

It's destiny.

Joe and Evan said Bart Scott too, I think.

The bolded got overlooked somewhat too. Yes, it's a "joke" but come on. You have confirmed scum in me, supposedly, and Dan who called him a liar...in his eyes town should be close to end game.

My first response, as the Ape quoted, 23 minutes after Wom's claim.

Not exactly a guess. Whereas I was 100% not a guess, according to you. You shouldn't be down for either -- Smash was right...between me and Dan it should be me, hands down.

Pacs VC during this whole discussion (I had another couple posts regarding the fear mongering post, etc)

My second post after Pac's VC. 2 minutes after. After I posted the first, Pac's VC popped up and I replied with a vote.

I'm 95% on Dan. The risk with lynching her was about the same as the risk that you had a legitimate reason for targeting Leelou. Which it turns out you didn't.

I've also seen you make a bunch of retarded jokes about the Ape. At least I didn't post like 2 minutes later that btw that was a joke like you did.

You are defending against me better than you did against the guy who is supposedly framing you!

:rl:

I went back to find the timing of the posts, and re-reading found the "I'd vote Ape for aesthetic purposes" plus wanted to add on to his original posts.

I'm getting to that point in the game where I can case anyone. Hindsight is so incriminating on Nolder, Crusher, Smash, Wombat, JVOR, myself, everyone... but... the cleanest looking players are Dan and AVM. By a long shot.

I feel like the cases that Smash and I led off today with made sense. Her reveal info was all in-thread. Her lack of pragmatism is just sticking out to me like a sore thumb. The way she pushed my pursuit of JIF while she sat on Wombat all yesterday.

AVM just came across as being caught, imo. He didn't even friggin vote Wombat until it looked like someone reminded him. LOL

I'm 95% on Dan. The risk with lynching her was about the same as the risk that you had a legitimate reason for targeting Leelou. Which it turns out you didn't.

I've also seen you make a bunch of retarded jokes about the Ape. At least I didn't post like 2 minutes later that btw that was a joke like you did.

...lynch this fool just off this post

I'm getting to that point in the game where I can case anyone. Hindsight is so incriminating on Nolder, Crusher, Smash, Wombat, JVOR, myself, everyone... but... the cleanest looking players are Dan and AVM. By a long shot.

I feel like the cases that Smash and I led off today with made sense. Her reveal info was all in-thread. Her lack of pragmatism is just sticking out to me like a sore thumb. The way she pushed my pursuit of JIF while she sat on Wombat all yesterday.

AVM just came across as being caught, imo. He didn't even friggin vote Wombat until it looked like someone reminded him. LOL

Well...yeah, LOL

Hey, you said you tracked Sharrow to JIF and that's the thing Dan said you lied about? Right? (I'm seriously asking this, I forget right now.)

Crusher, what are you thinking here man - gut instinct?

My gut is saying Dan is scum based on feeling like she's bullsh*tted us, but my over-loaded brain is saying Wombat based on re-reads, and the incriminating lens of hindsight. Also think he's being major doosh.

I did not vote Wombat when I had a chance to hammer.  Just did not feel right.  Dan x being scum would not surprise me.  I could go there.  But again I never reconnected that well with this game after being sick. 

Sharrow to JVoR.

I found this definition of a town bully when I google'd for it.

If Sharrow's role was anything close, then it makes sense that he'd target JVOR.

http://www.epicmafia.com:8080/topic/18789

Bully works like this:

Bully has a night action, which can be used every night.

Bully removes the special night actions from the mafia killing roles (aka turning them to nilla)

Example1: If bully hits the driver, the next night driver can't drive anymore, he can only kill.

Example2: If bully hits the hooker, he can't hook anymore, only kill.

The non-killing mafia roles do not count.

If Bully targets a village role, 3rd party role or a non-killing mafia, the night action does not have a effect.

Sided with the village.

OPTIONAL: Bully would die (like yakuza) when removing a mafia special action. Bully removes the village role special actions (aka turning them into blue). Bully can use his ability only one time. Bully has a meeting at the end of a day (like jailer)

Suggested names: Foreman Boss

Hope that was sk or scum, otherwise, someone is getting ridiculed endlessly at the end of the game. I was 100% vetted and could prove it.

I'm curious how he vetted himself. LOL, I also can't wait to see the JIF/Sharrow comments in the dead thread, should be thoroughly disgusting.

He thought he was invincible - surely he could kick any of these jerkoffs asses.

But someone had other ideas...

"Who the f--k are you supposed to be" said Sharrow.

"Me?  I'm the guy that's going to kill you".

"hahaha  yeah, ok.  You are about the stupidest sunova bitch out of this whole bunch.  Time to kick your ass".

Before Sharrow could put down his Zima the trigger was already being pulled...

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/44/mp3/981522_SOUNDDOGS__ma.mp3

Sharrow, aka Hideo sh*ttow (Town Bully) is DEAD!

21673641926494596_xizkpYtm.jpg

Sharrow was the one I saw visiting JVoR. Not sure what a bully does but apparently he does it at night.

Don't know why Hess needs clarification as I thought I was pretty clear last game day but here it is:

I am the Tracker.

My results:

N1: Player X visited no one.

N2: SMC visited 80

N3: Sharrow visited JVoR

Where Player X is a player still in the game.

He didn't claim until after Sharrows death scene.  Him claiming he tracked Sharrow visiting JVoR doesn't mean s*** -- just as he (at least I think it was him...maybe Smash or someone else?) claimed regarding Dan, he's using information from the thread.

And honestly, sorry to meta -- but Wom had to have been melting down that he was almost dead earlier.  Only explanation as to why he was dead quiet until after Pac restarted voting. 

Everyone in game had posted save for him and JVoR since day started, I think (correct me if I'm wrong).

He didn't claim until after Sharrows death scene.  Him claiming he tracked Sharrow visiting JVoR doesn't mean s*** -- just as he (at least I think it was him...maybe Smash or someone else?) claimed regarding Dan, he's using information from the thread.

And honestly, sorry to meta -- but Wom had to have been melting down that he was almost dead earlier.  Only explanation as to why he was dead quiet until after Pac restarted voting. 

Everyone in game had posted save for him and JVoR since day started, I think (correct me if I'm wrong).

Bold doesn't make him scum, tbh.

Who did player X on N1 end up being?

Bold doesn't make him scum, tbh.

Who did player X on N1 end up being?

Makes him almost certainly not town.  No one who just caught scum visiting Leelou would do/act in a way that neared a mod kill.

I don't think he ever said, did he?  I know Dan pushed him for his results for a good bit but I don't remember what came of it, just that she countered that he was a liar after.

Makes him almost certainly not town.  No one who just caught scum visiting Leelou would do/act in a way that neared a mod kill.

I don't think he ever said, did he?  I know Dan pushed him for his results for a good bit but I don't remember what came of it, just that she countered that he was a liar after.

You are assuming it was in fact Wombat. The meta case here is disgusting, imo. I don't care if you are right or wrong.

Hell, Dan could be scum - and when I said we won't blind lynch her to make sure she drives safe - it could have triggered a dead thread meltdown, and Pac was considering mod killing her for hiding behind RL.

Who ******* knows what the issue was, it's bad form to start weaving it into the game. Come on.

You are assuming it was in fact Wombat. The meta case here is disgusting, imo. I don't care if you are right or wrong.

It is completely and totally logical that I'm correct, first off.

Secondly -- don't get into the spirit of the game crap with me of all people, if that's what you're indicating.  You talk about the lengths you go to protecting it? I do the same thing.  Don't insult me with that trash.

Congratulations, for the first time you have actually managed to insult me for real.

Hell, Dan could be scum - and when I said we won't blind lynch her to make sure she drives safe - it could have triggered a dead thread meltdown, and Pac was considering mod killing her for hiding behind RL.

Who ******* knows what the issue was, it's bad form to start weaving it into the game. Come on.

Please.  Rule 14.

If someone can't control their emotions to that extent, it's fair game in these.  No different than Walking Dead, only this game there wasn't an ultimate modkill.

**** you for calling me a poor sport.  I do all I can to stay fair in these games and you and EVERYONE else in these games know it. 

If someone can't control their emotions to that extent, it's fair game in these.  No different than Walking Dead, only this game there wasn't an ultimate modkill.

**** you for calling me a poor sport.  I do all I can to stay fair in these games and you and EVERYONE else in these games know it. 

It's got nothing to do with controlled emotions and using emo against people. That's fair game.

There was ZERO evidence to support that it was Wombat, and that is the only thing I'm chiding you about.

Archived