Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

ok I like this one..

here and catching up.. had to spend some quality time with the LF. we made a lasagna together and watched the following.

she's into the bachelor now which gave me an excuse to retire to my man cave.

I'm watching the bachelor too! LOL.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok I like this one..

here and catching up.. had to spend some quality time with the LF.  we made a lasagna together and watched the following.

she's into the bachelor now which gave me an excuse to retire to my man cave.

There's a dead Wombat.  All you need to know.

He was a self made man.  Although they shared the same teacher, he had developed the ruthlessness necessary to succeed.  While Miyagisan fixed clogged drains and befriended young males, he was climbing up the corporate ladder and building an empire.

He ran Okinawa.  And now it was time to run Reseda.

When he arrived and was told about John Kresse and the Cobra Kai he couldn't help but laugh.  There was simply no way he was going to let young round eyes destroy him with the skills his people developed.  And he was succeeding. 

Until his hubris finally got the better of him. 

While taking his final breaths he asked Miyagi and the others for mercy.  He had to ask for something he never thought he would.  Help.

But in the end, it never came...

Wombat, aka Sato (Serial Kirrer) is DEAD!

sato-makiwara2.jpg

Alright, well, I'm not going to beat myself up for pushing that JIF lynch anymore. He was totally onto Wombat and SMC, sure, but my logic was that which sealed the SMC lynch over Wombat, while JIF was stealing a shot from JVOR to shoot Sharrow, and giving the SK/Wombat a vest. 

Awesome job Batmeh.

CTMs reveal vote count:

Leelou (1) - Dan
80 (1) - BG
CTM (7) - Smash80, Nolder, SMC, Sharrow, Crusher, Ape
Hess (2) - CTMVerb
Smash (1) - Ape,
Darthe (4) - AVM, Leelou, Hess, Lily
Ape (1) - JiF

Midway though the challenge:

APESAN (5) - 80CTMWombat, JVoR, Lily
CTMSAN (5) - Ape, BGSMC, Leelou, Dan

Final Cage Match Count:

APESAN (4) - CTM, JVoR, LilySmash
CTMSAN (10) - Ape, BGSMC, Leelou, Dan, Hess, JiF80, Crusher, Wombat

BG's final lynch train:

Hess (5) -  VerbLeelou, Ape, BG, Dan

BG (9) - Nolder, AVM, SMCJiF, JVoR, Smash80, WombatSharrow

SMC Final Vote Count:

Wombat (1) - SMC

Dan (1) - AVM

SMC (8) - Wombat, Hess, Crusher, Leelou, Dan, Ape, JiF, JVoR

Hess (1) - Sharrow

Not Voting (?) - Smash

JIF FINAL Vote Count:

JiF (6) - LeelouSmash, Nolder, AVM, JVoR, Ape

Wombat (2) - Dan, Hess

AVM (1) - JiF

Dan (1) - Wombat

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

Vote for who JVOR should shoot:

SHOOT WOMBAT: Dan, Leelou, Smash, Integrity, AVM

SHOOT DAN:

WOMBAT final vote count:

Wombat (5) - Dan, Nolder, AVM, Hess, Crusher

AVM (3) - Smash, Wombat

Dan (1) - Ape

So Wombat totally lucked into catching SMC ... lol. Which means scum would have been eager to lynch either one of us, not very helpful.

Yup.

So it looks as though JVOR has been scum all along here. Which is why he's been left alive as an out-in-the-open vigilante. Wombat's kills are the ones we've thought were commited by scum, while JVOR's were the scum NKs and mostly blocked. LOL, which pretty much solves where the emo was coming from. 

I guess Nolder's day time crane kick was a 1-time vig ability? And giving us a town thief would supplement the lack of a devoted vigilante. Also giving out a bunch of vests. 

So JVOR is scum.

I'm also wondering if you are too, since nobody countered Wombat's tracker claim, it's likely there was no tracker, and therefore would there be a watcher? Probably not.

Scum: JVOR definitely. Dan possibly. 

Town: Nolder, Smash, Ape

Still not sure: Hess, Crusher, AVM

well that was unexpected

so is JVOR scum?

it would be weird to have a SK, a vig, and mafia left

the kills haven't reflected that have they?

Yes. I think he is, as I just posted.

I think your 1-time day kill + JIF's ability to steal gun and use it = equivalent of a town vig

Making JVOR the scum shooter and Wombat the SK. We've been assuming JVOR's shots are that of sk/vig all this time, and Wombat's shots were those of the scum team. It appears that Wombat had great success with kills, while JVOR kept getting blocked or stolen, which is probably why there was a meltdown in the scum thread. LOL

Also, this means Smash's ability to gun find, works on scum. Despite Smash never responding to me about that question, because he's viewed JVOR and seen a gun. So hopefully JIF gave Smash the vest, and Wombat just had one. I would think a SK in a game with this many shots to be fired and vests to be exchanged and stolen, would have started with his own vest. 

Dan said this, but never went back to look. 

That's a good catch, if true. Going back to look.

Hmmm... Wombat must've figured out what we just did, that JVOR was scum. 

Well if we want to go that route, I would favor lynching JiF, but it would be nice to hear from JVoR to get him to take a stand on JiF's claim that he lied about his shots.

Wants to lynch Wombat, but votes JIF?

Anyway hmmm

I want to lynch Wombat because he feels much scummier than Dan to me but Ape makes sense that we should get rid of the other killer first

Without extra kills rolling around it's partly how Cult lost the last game 

Vote JiF

Get behind the Ape:

Truth is with the town ahead taking away kills makes sense. 

vote jif

This makes me feel better about AVM:

Wouldn't it make sense then to kill JVoR first?

Srsly?

Again pushing JIF train, while hedging by saying JIF isn't scum and wants to lynch Wombat:

AVM: How often have you heard of scum giving out guns or vests? How often have you heard of scum stealing items?

I think if there is scum between JVOR and JiF it's almost assuredly JiF.

Having said that I'm pretty sure JiF isn't scum, think it's Wombat, but I think the better move is to make 100% on JiF at his expense.

AVM took convincing, not sure it would have taken that much if he's scum:

I typed out a message about feeling like if there's an SK, it has to be JVoR but then I think I figured out what you guys are talking about.

If JiF is scum, he can steal a kill plus his NK.  If he flips scum, two birds one stone.  I wasn't considering him possibly as last scum...only taking away his thief ability.

Vote: JiF

Definitely lynch JVOR.

Nolder is scummy. He shot Lily after her soft-claim, the more I think about it, there's no telling why he got the crane kick, it doesn't determine alignment.

Crusher is scummy. He also pushed JIF lynch. Why is this relevant? JIF was stealing scum's NK! 

That's how my life has been since back around April when her Dad was first diagnosed with the cancer. The wedding planning, the travel for work to west coast, up and down east coast, travel to Indy to set up the wedding, doctor's found a "lump" in my stomach which freaked us the **** out, ended up a non-issue, but bad scare, travel to NY for wedding stuff, travel to Indy to help her dad die with dignity, back to Boston with adopted puppy, back to Indy for wedding which was crazy emotional... I got so run down I ended up with a double ear infection, a sinus infection, re-agitated my neck injury (which causes migraine-like headaches) and wasn't sleeping for days at a time. My blood pressure went crazy. Had to go on medication for it.

It wasn't until we went to Aruba over Christmas that I finally got the sleep I needed to get right, and I've spent the last 6 weeks taking it easy (other than the trip to Portland). This weekend was the first crazy trip in a while. 

Just too much hit us all at once in 2012. Best of the best, worst of the worst. 2013 has been much better to us. Only good things. :)

Glad to hear it dude.  Think positive, be positive.  I've been big into 2013 being "my year" and doing big things.  Did the same last year and it definitely had it's ups and downs...but so many great things happened. I feel you on the best of the best and worst of the worst.  Here's to the rest of 2013 being simply the best of the best for both of us

I'm watching the New Girl... actually, she's watching it... I'm wondering how it's on the air still.

Because Zooey Deschanel is unbelievably hot, thats how.

He was a self made man.  Although they shared the same teacher, he had developed the ruthlessness necessary to succeed.  While Miyagisan fixed clogged drains and befriended young males, he was climbing up the corporate ladder and building an empire.

He ran Okinawa.  And now it was time to run Reseda.

When he arrived and was told about John Kresse and the Cobra Kai he couldn't help but laugh.  There was simply no way he was going to let young round eyes destroy him with the skills his people developed.  And he was succeeding. 

Until his hubris finally got the better of him. 

While taking his final breaths he asked Miyagi and the others for mercy.  He had to ask for something he never thought he would.  Help.

But in the end, it never came...

Wombat, aka Sato (Serial Kirrer) is DEAD!

sato-makiwara2.jpg

:rl:  I suck at mafia, lmao

and for the record Wombat wasn't the one who almost got MK'd..  it really doesn't matter who was.

it may come up later or it may not.  suffice to say it was no doubt my fault.

Moral of the story: AVM is an a$$hole.  Sorry Wombat...you dirty scummy SOB.

Archived