Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Dan, do you think its possible wombat is busing AVM? Another gambit?

I guess it could be possible. I don't get it if it is. Now doesn't seem to be the right time for it, but scum seem to have been all about busing this game, so who knows. Lol. I'd definitely lean town on AVM though because Wombat knows his time is limited and is likely trying to take down one more townie before he goes.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just struggling this game.  Never got back into it after I got sick and thought I was replaced. 

If Pac replaced a sick Crusher there would have been rioting in the streets.  At least, I would've rioted on my street.  But this is Greenville, NC...so that's nothing unusual.

Ok, so nothing would have changed.  Nevermind, carry on.

You'd think Wombat would track me if it was really his role, wouldn't you? We don't even know how many scum are left, seems like a strange play to pick AVM there.

This is what I was thinking earlier while pooping, but then realized it makes little sense since he already knows you lied about him. What was he gonna catch you twice?

I based this on Hess's last unofficial count and the votes thereafter, so if its incorrect, Pac you can GFY.

Unofficial Final Vote Count:

Wombat (5) - Dan, Nolder, AVM, Hess, Crusher
AVM (2) - Smash, Wombat,

Dan (1) - Ape

Not Voting (1) - JVOR

With 9 alive, it takes 5 roundhouse kicks to knock out

....who are you?!

I wasn't kidding when I said I lost focus on the game when I went to visit family.

Literally I left at 1PM on Friday, took 1/2 a vacation day, and it took 7+ hours to drive from Boston to LI. It usually takes 3.5, so my PTO was wasted, and then I was up Friday night super late, Saturday I spent the day with my siblings, their significant others, my parents, and their collective 5 dogs, plus my dog. That night we celebrated Christmas late, since this was our first time with them since the wedding in November. My wife and I also made a pretty big announcement, so we were up super late. Got up Sunday, visited with some relatives, made the mandatory stop at my grandmothers house, then stopped at my best friends to see my God daughter, we finally got on the road to come home at 10-ish, and when I got back to Boston I had to unload the car, and complete some work for start of day Monday. Probably got to bed at like 2-3, woke up at 6am to walk the dog and get to work.

I'm just running on fumes. Last week, I started this game after 3 weeks of NO travel, a light workload, and a lot of relaxing and naps. LOL, so what I've learned is that when I'm sleep deprived I am more of a paranoid townie than you'll ever be, and when I'm well-rested, I can be pretty good. 

Anyway, sorry for rambling.

I based this on Hess's last unofficial count and the votes thereafter, so if its incorrect, Pac you can GFY.

Unofficial Final Vote Count:

Wombat (5) - Dan, Nolder, AVM, Hess, Crusher

AVM (2) - Smash, Wombat,

Dan (1) - Ape

Not Voting (1) - JVOR

With 9 alive, it takes 5 roundhouse kicks to knock out

This will be interesting to see the result.

The early game I scum hunted using instinct, and envision what I'd do as scum given the circumstances the game afforded, it was more qualitative, the latter part has been quantitative, looking for the answers in data moreso than looking at behavior.

The early game I scum hunted using instinct, and envision what I'd do as scum given the circumstances the game afforded, it was more qualitative, the latter part has been quantitative, looking for the answers in data moreso than looking at behavior.

I thought you were following your gut by voting me.

You're a natural born D1 scumhunter.

I thought you were following your gut by voting me.

I was, but I had to force myself there, because it's what was working for me early. You'll notice I ran together all sorts of scenarios and analyzed teh crap out of the vote trains only to convolute things for myself first... I still don't know what I think of the two of you. That's truth. 

I re-read twice today, while neglecting my work, so I could work on it tonight instead, and came to the conclusion that there was what I felt was a case to be made on damn-near everyone.

You're a natural born D1 scumhunter.

Aw shucks... haha, seriously though, thank you. I think that's the thing I try hardest to be good at in this game. The thing everyone told me was "nearly impossible" when I first started playing.

I've got enough rebel left in me to want to prove that wrong as many times as I can.

I wasn't kidding when I said I lost focus on the game when I went to visit family.

Literally I left at 1PM on Friday, took 1/2 a vacation day, and it took 7+ hours to drive from Boston to LI. It usually takes 3.5, so my PTO was wasted, and then I was up Friday night super late, Saturday I spent the day with my siblings, their significant others, my parents, and their collective 5 dogs, plus my dog. That night we celebrated Christmas late, since this was our first time with them since the wedding in November. My wife and I also made a pretty big announcement, so we were up super late. Got up Sunday, visited with some relatives, made the mandatory stop at my grandmothers house, then stopped at my best friends to see my God daughter, we finally got on the road to come home at 10-ish, and when I got back to Boston I had to unload the car, and complete some work for start of day Monday. Probably got to bed at like 2-3, woke up at 6am to walk the dog and get to work.

I'm just running on fumes. Last week, I started this game after 3 weeks of NO travel, a light workload, and a lot of relaxing and naps. LOL, so what I've learned is that when I'm sleep deprived I am more of a paranoid townie than you'll ever be, and when I'm well-rested, I can be pretty good. 

Anyway, sorry for rambling.

Geez dude.  I mean it sounds like a great time and all, that's just ridiculously busy.

Aw shucks... haha, seriously though, thank you. I think that's the thing I try hardest to be good at in this game. The thing everyone told me was "nearly impossible" when I first started playing.

I've got enough rebel left in me to want to prove that wrong as many times as I can.

It was, LOL.

Geez dude.  I mean it sounds like a great time and all, that's just ridiculously busy.

It was, LOL.

That's how my life has been since back around April when her Dad was first diagnosed with the cancer. The wedding planning, the travel for work to west coast, up and down east coast, travel to Indy to set up the wedding, doctor's found a "lump" in my stomach which freaked us the **** out, ended up a non-issue, but bad scare, travel to NY for wedding stuff, travel to Indy to help her dad die with dignity, back to Boston with adopted puppy, back to Indy for wedding which was crazy emotional... I got so run down I ended up with a double ear infection, a sinus infection, re-agitated my neck injury (which causes migraine-like headaches) and wasn't sleeping for days at a time. My blood pressure went crazy. Had to go on medication for it.

It wasn't until we went to Aruba over Christmas that I finally got the sleep I needed to get right, and I've spent the last 6 weeks taking it easy (other than the trip to Portland). This weekend was the first crazy trip in a while. 

Just too much hit us all at once in 2012. Best of the best, worst of the worst. 2013 has been much better to us. Only good things. :)

35116317.jpg

ok I like this one..

here and catching up.. had to spend some quality time with the LF.  we made a lasagna together and watched the following.

she's into the bachelor now which gave me an excuse to retire to my man cave.

Archived