Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Dan said this, but never went back to look. 

Hmmm... Wombat must've figured out what we just did, that JVOR was scum. 

Wants to lynch Wombat, but votes JIF?

Get behind the Ape:

This makes me feel better about AVM:

Again pushing JIF train, while hedging by saying JIF isn't scum and wants to lynch Wombat:

AVM took convincing, not sure it would have taken that much if he's scum:

Definitely lynch JVOR.

Nolder is scummy. He shot Lily after her soft-claim, the more I think about it, there's no telling why he got the crane kick, it doesn't determine alignment.

Crusher is scummy. He also pushed JIF lynch. Why is this relevant? JIF was stealing scum's NK! 

Funny how you lead the lynch on JiF yet everyone who votes for him is guilty by association.  You are a real piece of work. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how you lead the lynch on JiF yet everyone who votes for him is guilty by association.  You are a real piece of work. 

Funny ping you ping the ping on JIF ping everyone ping who ping for ping is guilty by ping. You are a real piece of ping.

But really, please don't... I want to put a bow on this game, I feel like after we lynch JVOR, I can figure out who the last scum is between Hess, Nolder, Crusher, Dan, and Smash.

I'm starting to actually think Smash has been the scummiest all game. No attention to detail, hella scummy during CTM lynch. I wonder if Pac gave scum a GF and a mafia symp who might have been converted AFTER 80 viewed him?

Celebration? That means I'm dead... okay well, misdirection aside. 

Lynch JVOR and if anyone else is scum, I'd go in this order Dan, Crusher, Hess. 

Google searched "How long can a monkey stay awake?"

Sadly, there are no hits.  I did, however, find out that monkeys can stay in their tree's for up to 9 straight hours and that the longest any human has gone without sleep was 11 days.

This information brought to you by PBS.

"I'm sick and tired of being surrounded by adults going emo.  I've laid a fairly easy path to victory and all I'm getting for it are fake emo and people questioning my decisions.  I am a GLADIATOR!  Show me the respect I deserve or suffer the consequences".

http://sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/326675_SOUNDDOGS__cr.mp3

"Helllllooo?  Is anyone listening?!  I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes".

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2176/mp3/116451_SOUNDDOGS__ca.mp3

"Great...  juuust great.  I was single-handidly responsible for killing multiple threats and rather than listen to my salient points and iron clad logic, you'd rather let the bad guys mount a comeback".

"Ping.  I JUST GOT A PING"!

http://sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/326675_SOUNDDOGS__cr.mp3

"Ladies and gentleman I present you the key to triumph:

If player x votes player z and player z is anti town then ABC are scum.

If you take player D to the tenth power and subtract 2 elements of wifom you can realistically conclude that G and F are anti town while ABC have the towns interests at heart

If you expand the lower quadrant while doing the hokie pokie than player X is decidedly scum.

I have more but these are just my preliminary findings."

The beating was unmerciful.  They pounded and pounded until there was nothing left but a pocket protector and a book entitled how to pick up chicks by being an as shole.

Ape, aka Mr. Bukkake (Town Gladiator) is DEAD!

retard_ninja.jpg

Google searched "How long can a monkey stay awake?"

Sadly, there are no hits.  I did, however, find out that monkeys can stay in their tree's for up to 9 straight hours and that the longest any human has gone without sleep was 11 days.

This information brought to you by PBS.

I just googled "awesomeVM" and a lot of weird sh*t popped up that I'm afraid to open at work.  The image search was even weirder.

Plus, there's someone using that handle on twitter.

This information brought to you by GFY.

Archived