Can't Wait!

Jacked4JetsFB

Hey there. I'm the resident Homophobic Dolphin fan....I know...Ironic isn't it.

Damn son, you got a lot of posts for a Dolphin fan on a Jet board! Going to be interesting to see how the fish do with all the free agents. I aint sold on Tannehill personally, I think Geno will be better, time will tell.

Yo everyone! New here, huge Jet fan forever. Can't wait for the season, stoked about Geno and the Jets.

Sup dawg?  Welcome to my site.

I look forward to your contributions.  

Do yourself a favor and proactively put TomShane on ignore.  You're welcome.

I'm the official welcome wagon. Please meet me in the mod lounge for your debriefing. 

Debriefing?  Thats what you're calling it these days?  

Is this TomShane the resident doc?

No.  He's a nuisance who brings the overall quality of the site down, post by post. 

Yo everyone! New here, huge Jet fan forever. Can't wait for the season, stoked about Geno and the Jets.

Welcome.

"Can't wait" should be stricken from our vocabulary... it is a cursed moment for the Jets, the epitome of trash talk that doesn't get backed up, a shining beacon of a moment that will forever symbolize Rex Ryan's time as head coach.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Im a bit scared of this TomShane cat though, seems like a monster.

TomShane once said that the Sun is a star. It has since been accepted universally as a fact.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Im a bit scared of this TomShane cat though, seems like a monster.

You have no idea. Not in like a big badass kinda cool Bane way, He's more like the creepy Norman Bates, Hannibel Lector type. You would be prudent to follow this advice and keep your distance. I got denied entrance to Canada once because I first needed to clear up why I exchanged a PM with him 3 years earlier.

Archived