Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

I don't usually read your posts, but when I do, I want to kill myself.

<3 you too.

Went home sick, hate this bitch at work, applying for a million jobs and sick of the messages guys send on dating sites? 

Promise they're not from me.  Well, not ALL of them.

80, stop messaging Leelou. She said she doesn't want you to.

Dammit, ninja'd.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This goes chronologically backwards from her vote, but as you can see she sort of tagged along as Darthe's train built, signaling willingness to vote him, but at the same time fencing with doing so until she basically had to.  

Vote Darthe

Something about this post doesn't sit well with me. Seems contrived. 

I couldn't work my way through that mess he posted, but if this is really what he did...

...And he confirms it here, I can put a vote on him. 

Except when I'm bad ;)

And now a self-vote?  :rl: I have to see what the vote count is, but I'm ready to vote Darthe. 

This could very well be the most tempting offer I've had all day, but I think I'll do my own work. Although I have to say Darthe isn't making much sense. 

<3 you and your wisdom

.....But you're voting Lily.  I'm just pointing it out because this was the biggest scum-tell I had on you for a while.

I typically don't work one case at a time, and I can only vote one person at a time. I had already called Mish out with FOS yesterday. I'm happy to vote any of the 3 of them, I chose to roll with Lily first, because she's the one I most recent went back to re-read today.

Vote Count: 

Crushlove (2) - AVM, Lily

Lily (2) - Ape, Hess

Nol (2) - Crushlove, JC

JiF (1) - 80

80 (1) - wombat

Not voting: Ishy, Mish, Nol, JiF, csalami

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. 

Archived