Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes:

I wasn't going for confused newbie when it comes to mafia... I just don't understand this caveman-language most of you speak. I'm a girl, and used to a bit more eloquent circles :tongue: lol

Yeah, in your circles, they talk about fairies, dragons, naps, being overwhelmed by the games they joined even though they've played like 100 at a time, naps and how they don't lurk, and naps.

FYI - I'm withholding my vote because I'm in two games (yeah, I know...) and they're both on day 1 and hard to keep straight. I want to get a better handle on this game before voting. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to sit down and focus on it tonight. Ape, that doesn't mean I'm going to come back with quotes, so don't expect that. Kthx.

Darthe seems to be hedging on my alignment. Does he do that as scum? Because I sure as hell wouldn't. But I also wouldn't fake being vote controlled as scum to try to save a scummate who was going down.

LOL

******* LOL

FYI - I'm withholding my vote because I'm in two games (yeah, I know...) and they're both on day 1 and hard to keep straight. I want to get a better handle on this game before voting. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to sit down and focus on it tonight. Ape, that doesn't mean I'm going to come back with quotes, so don't expect that. Kthx.

Come, sit in my lap, vote for Darthe and I'll teach you about the Force.

Darthe seems to be hedging on my alignment. Does he do that as scum? Because I sure as hell wouldn't. But I also wouldn't fake being vote controlled as scum to try to save a scummate who was going down.

I honestly think he multi-quoted a bunch of sh*t and never actually read any of it, just for show.

He quotes me, voting for you, calls it a bus vote - which implies we are both scum. 

Then he quotes AVM voting you, calls AVM's case on you bullsh*t, even though he himself just implied you were scum because of my supposed "bus" vote on you... and he votes AVM for voting/casing you. 

Add to it him calling me scum, then agreeing with my vote on Mish. Whu? Am I right on Mish? If so, my guess is clumsy distancing.

The contradictory logic of this just reeks.

It's ******* 9:00 the game is in Miami ie East coast and still hasn't even started yet.

**** you NBA. **** you Networks. **** you professional sports.

I don't know where you're coming from with this.

id like to watch the NBA finals but it doesn't even start until now. Besides college kids and drug dealers who the **** can stay up and watch this on the east coast???

Honestly, I just don't know where you are coming from.

Come, sit in my lap, vote for Darthe and I'll teach you about the Force.

This could very well be the most tempting offer I've had all day, but I think I'll do my own work. Although I have to say Darthe isn't making much sense. 

<3 you and your wisdom

<3

This could very well be the most tempting offer I've had all day, but I think I'll do my own work. Although I have to say Darthe isn't making much sense. 

I love how nice you are about things.  Everyone knows you (along with us) are thinking "damn darthe...wtf," and you find the nicest way to say it.  <3

I stay up til an unreal hour almost every day, but that's mostly due to insomnia.  Anywho...the game time works for me, but I don't understand why they do for the average fan.  I guess they want to guarantee they get the west coast viewers...perhaps their numbers are more important from mountain and western time zones. 

I wouldn't be shocked to find that a disproportionate amount of viewers for the finals would be out west with historical numbers but I'd assume that would be connected to the Lakers.  Meh....I'm blabbering now.

I honestly think he multi-quoted a bunch of sh*t and never actually read any of it, just for show.

He quotes me, voting for you, calls it a bus vote - which implies we are both scum. 

Then he quotes AVM voting you, calls AVM's case on you bullsh*t, even though he himself just implied you were scum because of my supposed "bus" vote on you... and he votes AVM for voting/casing you. 

Add to it him calling me scum, then agreeing with my vote on Mish. Whu? Am I right on Mish? If so, my guess is clumsy distancing.

The contradictory logic of this just reeks.

Agreed.  When I left, Darthe was arrogant but still pretty good.  Sort of like you except more arrogant (hard to imagine I know), and worse at mafia.  It seems he's gone full retard now.

Agreed.  When I left, Darthe was arrogant but still pretty good.  Sort of like you except more arrogant (hard to imagine I know), and worse at mafia.  It seems he's gone full retard now.

The worst thing you can combine with audacity is stupidity.

This has nothing to do with me you passive aggressive comic book fapper

Not scrappy enough?

My lunchpail toting abilities were actually phenomenal, but I barely hit over the Mendoza line my last year in Babe Ruth and didn't make the freshman team.  Later I found out I'd been playing near-sighted for quite some time.  C'est la vie.

OMG U Suck.

Get rid of the avatar before your RL mug is permanently entrenched in my mind. You are not female. Nobody wants to know what you really look like every time we read one of your posts.

My minds eye had you as Veruca Salts dad. You're ruining everything.

My lunchpail toting abilities were actually phenomenal, but I barely hit over the Mendoza line my last year in Babe Ruth and didn't make the freshman team.  Later I found out I'd been playing near-sighted for quite some time.  C'est la vie.

My last 2 years playing I hit over .400

Stopped playing because my coach was an alcoholic a&#036;&#036;hole and put all his buddies kids on the team. I basically had to split time with some spooge that I was a million times better than. I should have just dealt with the adversity, instead I quit doing the thing I loved most in the world. 

I'm the only one that lost out there. Lesson learned for life, wisdom ready to be shared with kids when the time comes.

Sad face.

Get rid of the avatar before your RL mug is permanently entrenched in my mind. You are not female. Nobody wants to know what you really look like every time we read one of your posts.

My minds eye had you as Veruca Salts dad. You're ruining everything.

I think he should just update it with a sexier picture taken by him from over his head, while he looks up in a cute way at the camera... like Leelou, and 1,000,000 other girls on the interwebz

Archived