Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My last 2 years playing I hit over .400

Stopped playing because my coach was an alcoholic a$$hole and put all his buddies kids on the team. I basically had to split time with some spooge that I was a million times better than. I should have just dealt with the adversity, instead I quit doing the thing I loved most in the world. 

I'm the only one that lost out there. Lesson learned for life, wisdom ready to be shared with kids when the time comes.

Sad face.

Yeah, that's how all the coaches are for the popular sports.

One of my friends was pitching a no-hitter for Varsity and the coach wanted to take him out because apparently he'd hit some nebulous pitch count the coach had in mind.  My other friend who was the manager showed him the book and he was not pleased at having to leave him in.  Took him out as soon as he lost it.

My last 2 years playing I hit over .400

Stopped playing because my coach was an alcoholic a$$hole and put all his buddies kids on the team. I basically had to split time with some spooge that I was a million times better than. I should have just dealt with the adversity, instead I quit doing the thing I loved most in the world. 

I'm the only one that lost out there. Lesson learned for life, wisdom ready to be shared with kids when the time comes.

Sad face.

Everything makes so much more sense now.  You take your suppressed anger towards your coach and lost baseball career out on DMers as their incoherent babbling reminds you of your drunken coach slurring his speech.

Fascinating.

Everything makes so much more sense now.  You take your suppressed anger towards your coach and lost baseball career out on DMers as their incoherent babbling reminds you of your drunken coach slurring his speech.

Fascinating.

I could have made a living adjusting my package and spitting down the front of myself. How could you expect me to be anything other than bitter?

Well, actually I do have the habit of voting Nolder every game for good measure, not sure why I forgot this time.

I guess he brings that out of everyone... that longing to lynch him.

vote Nolder

Something about this post doesn't sit well with me. Seems contrived. 

Wait, wait, wait... let me get this straight... Darthe basically calls my vote on Wombat a bus vote, thus implying both of us are scum, and he votes AVM. Then he nudges my vote on Mish?

Unvote

Vote Darthe

I couldn't work my way through that mess he posted, but if this is really what he did...

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck... its a duck.  That looked a lot like a bus vote (especially coming from you) so it got called one.  Think of it like an FoS.

...And he confirms it here, I can put a vote on him. 

She is a saint among women ain't she?

Except when I'm bad ;)

sure, why not.

Unvote vote darthe

And now a self-vote?  :rl: I have to see what the vote count is, but I'm ready to vote Darthe. 

Unofficial Vote Count:

80 (3) - 80, JC, Mish

JC (1) - Pac

Nol (2) - csarmi, Crusher

Pac (1) - JiF

Wombat (1) - Nol

Darthe (5) – Ape, Ishy, Wombat, Darthe, Lily

Cwhatever (1) - Hess

Not voting: AVM

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Gonna be honest...

I'm a little confused by your tactics.  I'm gonna keep acting tough til I figure it out.

You damn dirty seachicken

This hurts me.

I self-vote whenever I'm town.  So I can get away with it when I'm scum.  But I'm not scum this game.

tumblr_m292vhwuFd1qhqb9q.gif

FYI - I'm withholding my vote because I'm in two games (yeah, I know...) and they're both on day 1 and hard to keep straight. I want to get a better handle on this game before voting. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to sit down and focus on it tonight. Ape, that doesn't mean I'm going to come back with quotes, so don't expect that. Kthx.

Love you Lilly. Dont like this.

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Darthe (8) – Ape, Ishy, Wombat, Darthe, Lily, AVM, 80, Nol

80 (2) - JC, Mish

Nol (2) - csarmi, Crusher

Csalami (1) - Hess

JC (1) - Pac

Pac (1) - JiF

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Earlier that day, a stable boy was rushed to Prince Humperdinck. The boy was carrying a piece of fabric. Stuttering, the boy handed the fabric over to the Prince stating that it was found on Princess Buttercup's horse and that she did not return. Enraged, Humperdinck gathered a rescue party and you all journeyed to the scene of the capture. Humperdinck noted that she was taken alive aboard a ship. A few hours later a ship big enough to transport the party and the horses was found. 

Aboard the ship, the rescue party started to bicker because they knew some among them were responsible for Buttercup's capture. First they pointed to csalami, then to Wombat, when that failed it was 80 and finally they had enough of Darthe. Try as he might to fit in, it just wasn't working, everyone knew something was off. For starters, he needed more sun. 

"You are all idiots. I self voted to make a point. I'm the doc, now you all will be lost," Darthe said as he backed away from the gathering crowd. 

Nol grabbed for Darthe as backed into the handrail and searched Darthe for any signs of him being a medical professional. Instead, he found torture devices. Disgusted, Nol pushed Darthe off the ship into the eel infested waters. The eels started to shriek and that was the last we saw of Darthe. 

Darthe, The Albino - mafia goon, is dead. 

It is now night, get your actions in ASAP. 

Tail end of that train, meaning everything after the ridiculous self-vote, is suspect. Seems like a collective "darthe is done for, might as well bus now".

I would like to take three evolutionary steps back and get behind the Ape. Good place to look for sure.

haha..  While catching up I planned on coming in to scold everyone for voting Darthe yet again on day 1...  I was legitimately annoyed.

I still think it's stupid lynching him every day 1 but this time it actually worked.

Archived