Remember Larry Johnson? He's an outstanding citizen... just kidding

Blackout

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ex-nfl-player-larry-johnson-171758157--nfl.html

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Former NFL running back Larry Johnson pleaded no contest Tuesday to charges that he choked an ex-girlfriend into unconsciousness and left her only in her underwear in a Las Vegas hotel hallway.

The 33-year-old was convicted of domestic violence battery and assault, which are both misdemeanors. A felony charge was dropped as part of a plea deal, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported 

Johnson was sentenced to one year of probation and ordered to pay a $345 fine. He must also perform 48 hours of community service and attend six months of counseling.

''I'm just happy to have this behind me and go back to Florida and stay out of trouble for once,'' Johnson said after the hearing, according to the newspaper.

what a scuzzball 

Maybe he does start too many threads,  but Johnson IS a scuzzball.

And this is the guy everyone was congratulating for coming back and having a strong year after being let go by Kansas City.

You get no jail time for choking someone and leaving them half-naked in a hotel hallway?

Hey, you never know. Some people on this forum believe you can't judge someone on one action.. especially one against a woman.

Maybe he does start too many threads,  but Johnson IS a scuzzball.

And this is the guy everyone was congratulating for coming back and having a strong year after being let go by Kansas City.

You get no jail time for choking someone and leaving them half-naked in a hotel hallway?

no he's a scumbag. i didnt even read the thread just saw who started it. 

That $345 fine must've really set him back.

Hey, you never know. Some people on this forum believe you can't judge someone on one action.. especially one against a woman.

Wtf is this comment?

That $345 fine must've really set him back.

Wtf is this comment?

Judging from Joe's comment above, probably stems from some thread neither of us saw.

Consider yourselves lucky.  I was thinking Jason Kidd, but pointman is right, I think it was a thread about Hill hanging with Chad85.  Good influence/scumbag? Eye of the beholder.  I had thankfully blocked it from memory

Consider yourselves lucky.  I was thinking Jason Kidd, but pointman is right, I think it was a thread about Hill hanging with Chad85.  Good influence/scumbag? Eye of the beholder.  I had thankfully blocked it from memory

Oh yeah, I remember that one.  Unfortunately.

Archived