I would rather Sanchez start and get knocked around before Geno begins...

Newark

Rather the kid see the speed of the game which is something Sanchez was not afforded. Not saying Sanchez would be better because I think he is more diva then player but things might have been different for him because he is definitely still making rookie mistakes. GO JETS!!!

Normally, I would agree. But one major advantage of sitting on the bench the first year is learning from the veteran starter. I dont want Geno learning ANYTHING from Sanchez nor do i think he could learn anything game related. 

So there isn't any reason not to start him. 

I won't root against mark when he is in there, Im a jets fan. But don't see how it would hurt to start Geno.

Oh I agree he will zero from Sanchez but until he gets the speed down there will be many sacks and who knows what that will do to both his psyche and confidence. Remember he is not throwing to Rice and Largent!! GO JETS!!!

I can't see how Sanchez wins the job.

he is going to get booed out of the stadium everytime he steps on the field. Even if he somehow manages to do well in spots he is not going to win over the Jets fan. There has been so much bad crap the last two years that he just has to go.

Oh I agree he will zero from Sanchez but until he gets the speed down there will be many sacks and who knows what that will do to both his psyche and confidence. Remember he is not throwing to Rice and Largent!! GO JETS!!!\

Sanchez could be throwing to Rice and Largent and still run into man ass.  If Geno beats him in camp let the kid play.  If he stinks then we draft another one next year.  Nice thing about it is we did not trade up or auction the franchise for him. 

Archived