Tahj Boyd

Patriot Killa

This kid is a stud and something to look to next year. He has a live arm and nice accuracy. Honestly amazing awareness and is a pass first scramble later QB.

When pressure is in his face he always finds a way to get out of it

Looks like he is sensible on reading defenses.

I seen him last night take Clemson to a win over Georgia who is a top 5 SEC team.

Think he went 18/27(in his defense WRs were dropping balls) with 5 TDs and 0 INTs... I'm going to continue watching him play this season .. maybe if we don't do horrible this season enough to get a #1 pick we can scoop him.. seems to have the double c we are looking for composure and consistency. One note though is... looks like his deep ball accuracy could be better.. maybe it was his arm strength... idk either way his deep balls last night went 2/3 went he went up big. Reason he went incomplete on one is because his WR caught it but couldn't hold on. Btw... **** Manziel

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and rex was there.......hmm......

Georgia could be the perfect job for Rex next year. Look what Saban has done building an elite SEC defense and focusing on a ground and pound philosophy. Plus what recruit wouldn't want to play for a coach that's going to chase tail and get drunk with you? Sign me up for Rex 3.0 the college version

This year's Ryan Nassib:

FakeInternetScout: My God Tajh Boyd is great.

ScoutGuruGenius: @FakeInternetScout Did you see his eyes? Totes looked off the safety. #NextLevel

FakeInternetScout: @ScoutGuruGenius Def. And he has a plus arm. First overall probably. #NextLevel #CantMiss

VerifiedDraftBlogger: I interned for the Chargers for two months once and I can tell you that Boyd is super. #CantMiss #ImVerified #MustBeValid

FakeInternetScout: @VerifiedDraftBlogger @ScoutGuruGenius Did you just see him read that Cover Two? So money. #NumberOnePickLock

ScoutGuruGenus: @VerifiedDraftBlogger @FakeInternetScout Hey, why don't we all get jobs in the league?

Georgia could be the perfect job for Rex next year. Look what Saban has done building an elite SEC defense and focusing on a ground and pound philosophy. Plus what recruit wouldn't want to play for a coach that's going to chase tail and get drunk with you? Sign me up for Rex 3.0 the college version

this won't help than, lol

seth is a walk on at clemson

rex-ryan-jets-clemson-tigers-shirt-570x4

so this will be mehta's next hachet job, heartless rex doesn't speak to cuts face to face on saddest day of their lives, and their vagina's got hurt !!!!

This year's Ryan Nassib:

FakeInternetScout: My God Tajh Boyd is great.

ScoutGuruGenius: @FakeInternetScout Did you see his eyes? Totes looked off the safety. #NextLevel

FakeInternetScout: @ScoutGuruGenius Def. And he has a plus arm. First overall probably. #NextLevel #CantMiss

VerifiedDraftBlogger: I interned for the Chargers for two months once and I can tell you that Boyd is super. #CantMiss #ImVerified #MustBeValid

FakeInternetScout: @VerifiedDraftBlogger @ScoutGuruGenius Did you just see him read that Cover Two? So money. #NumberOnePickLock

ScoutGuruGenus: @VerifiedDraftBlogger @FakeInternetScout Hey, why don't we all get jobs in the league?

And the opinions of other people is relevant to a irrelevant comparison to a back up NFL QB how ? Tweets containing similar "insight" on 2 players has nothing to do with anything. People can make assessments all day long doesn't mean there crystal ball holders

I'm tired of the dragging theory that if your not a SEC QB you don't have the production to do sh*t. Some of these ACC teams can play. Its annoying as **** hearing that because while I do see the point you make when you bring it up(which "you" is in general) it's also played and not always the case.

what kind of competition did he face at el camino college ?

doesn't count 

oops

try agin, lol

Last years Super Bowl.

Univ of Nevada

Vs

Delaware

Most successful NFL QB's didn't go to school at football powerhouses. Nor did their college success translate entirely to the NFL.

Says the guy who wants Simms to start? Hello, I'm hypocrisy.

That's kind of my point. You never know with any player until they actually start. How many players from the Syracuse defense that embarrassed Geno Smith 8 months ago are in the NFL? You just never really know until they hit the field. I didn't want to hijack this thread - but the same people that are putting Simms down are calling for a College QB? I saw the game last night and Boyd played well. Lets see if we have a QB on the roster first.

Most wins in the NFL since 2008

Flacco - Deleware

Rodgers - Cal

Ryan - Boston College

Brees - Purdue

Bama could win the title this year without throwing a pass. These big time SEC schools are so loaded at the skill positions/trenches they just need a QB who doesn't screw up.

Bama could win the title this year without throwing a pass. These big time SEC schools are so loaded at the skill positions/trenches they just need a QB who doesn't screw up.

A.J Isn't a terrible QB .. there are just BETTER. Its like comparing Luck to the top 10 QBs ..Luck is good ...but there are better

A.J Isn't a terrible QB .. there are just BETTER. Its like comparing Luck to the top 10 QBs ..Luck is good ...but there are better

He's ok, just limited. McElroy and Ken Dorsey can win titles when you have that type of roster.

It's kind of how Alex Smith was winning games recently in SF.

Boyd was doing it against guys that will be working for UPS next year. It doesnt count.

How many players will he face this year that will never step foot in an NFL locker room? How many on Georgia last night?

Doesnt count.

Last years Super Bowl.

Univ of Nevada

Vs

Delaware

Most successful NFL QB's didn't go to school at football powerhouses. Nor did their college success translate entirely to the NFL.

Soooooo....you're point is that Taj Boyd's efforts last night dont count because he was playing vs. guys who wont play in the NFL and then you support your position by using guys who are having success in the NFL that played for Nevada and Delaware because why exactly?  They played better competition in college?  Or are you saying, to have success in the NFL, you need to play vs. inferior competition?  

I'm thoroughly confused. 

Soooooo....you're point is that Taj Boyd's efforts last night dont count because he was playing vs. guys who wont play in the NFL and then you support your position by using guys who are having success in the NFL that played for Nevada and Delaware because why exactly?  They played better competition in college?  Or are you saying, to have success in the NFL, you need to play vs. inferior competition?  

I'm thoroughly confused.

I think his point was it doesn't really matter where these guys played or who they played against..

Archived