SO? Who's going to start the game thread at midnight? IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT IT IS EXACTLY AT MIDNIGHT

BP

Hi Everybody :) It won't be me. I will be fast a sleep. If somebody doesnt start it at exactly 12:00 am (JN Server time permitted) the Jets may very well lose.

So please be alert and start the game thread promptly tonight.

Best Regards,

BP

Battle of the game threads

Rules: only ONE game thread survives.  Please include a synopsis of the game.  Some uplifting youtube clip, and of course the appropriate number of asterisks in the thread title.  

This isnt fair. I hate Blackout and have the ability to delete any thread that he starts.

Each of them can start a thread and let the people decide which one to post in.

Like i said this team sucks anyway. What is the worst that can happen?

This isnt fair. I hate Blackout and have the ability to delete any thread that he starts.

Each of them can start a thread and let the people decide which one to post in.

Like i said this team sucks anyway. What is the worst that can happen?

Normally I would criticize your bias, but I'm pretty sure everyone hates Blackout.  

You Joe, have the power...and with great power comes great responsibility.  

That being said, please delete all of the game threads that clearly violate or impede our best chances at winning this game.  

Im not sure I can..  Im not sure anyone can.

Sometimes, we have to make sacrifices, some that most people would find unimaginably horrific.

This would be one such example.

Though it would probably be easier and less painful in the long run to merely sell our souls to some demon.

Archived