Hey, lets celebrate before the plays over

BP

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets are winning, it's very later in the third quarter or early fourth and you choose to post this one play as if it was the most significant play of the game. As if it had some weight. Kind of a reach, don't you think?

WOW, are you really gonna bleed all over this thread? and you call me whiny? :rl: how many times are you gonna reply to the same post?

Keep pounding your fist after a Jets win over an opinion. I dont understand how you dont see anything wrong with this? oh wait, Gastineau is your hero. I get it.

Richardson is a rookie. rookie mistakes will be made.

that's a mistake at any level . We have to differentiate rookie mistakes from complete boneheaded mistakes.

For instance Kyle Wilson is a complete boneheaded idiot who celebrates on just about every play.

This teams lack of discipline is getting ridiculous

that's a mistake at any level . We have to differentiate rookie mistakes from complete boneheaded mistakes.

For instance Kyle Wilson is a complete boneheaded idiot who celebrates on just about every play.

This teams lack of discipline is getting ridiculous

Yeah, but they won. so you're a jerk for saying that..

Regards,

Gastinuea, Larz and stois

Wait,wait,wait..... just last week weren't some of you calling Sheldon our Warren Sapp ? Now hid mistakes are inexcusable? ... sure he had 11 tackles in his debut and is doing great ... but he IS still a rook.

What does being a rookie have to do with not giving 100% until the play is over?

It was a f*ck up, no doubt, I'm sure he'd be the first to admit that.  However, that kid plays almost every single defensive snap in the game and does so as if his hair is on fire, making plays on the backend like he was 50 pounds lighter; so I'll forgive him for one of these every now and then seeing as it wasn't a lack-of-effort type of play.

Not to mention that he's already one of the five best players on our team at is 22 years old and only in his 3rd game as a pro.  

Archived