Matt Simms - welcome to the club!

Klecko73isGod

The HALL OF FAMER ON THE BENCH Club, that is. 

Home of such illustrious names as Pat Ryan, Brett Ratliff, Brooks Bollinger, Lamont Jordan.

It is your turn now Matt Simms. Carry the flag proudly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbd-BcuPvLA

I know you are trying to be sarcastic, but which of these guys is a HOFer? The Jets screw up QB situations way better than most teams in the league and so shall it be here. Geno has not yet learned in three years of College football or four games of pro ball how to hold the football. But give Rex another week and he'll straighten him out (yeah right). Geno seems to have all the physical tools but throwing the ball away in the face of a rush does not seem to be a concept he grasps yet. Sanchez never did either.

You left out charter member Matt Robinson.

Robinson had his chances and messed it all up by not telling about a thumb injury that cost the Jets a game against Cleveland. The backup QB is always the most popular guy, especially after a bad loss.

I know you are trying to be sarcastic, but which of these guys is a HOFer? The Jets screw up QB situations way better than most teams in the league and so shall it be here. Geno has not yet learned in three years of College football or four games of pro ball how to hold the football. But give Rex another week and he'll straighten him out (yeah right). Geno seems to have all the physical tools but throwing the ball away in the face of a rush does not seem to be a concept he grasps yet. Sanchez Geno in his last never did either.

You can't make this stuff up.  These Simms's groupie are in full force after Geno one bad game following a good one.  LOL  Geno had 42 TD and 6 INT last year at WV.

You can't make this stuff up.  These Simms's groupie are in full force after Geno one bad game following a good one.  LOL  Geno had 42 TD and 6 INT last year at WV.

You forgot about the 32 fumbles he had at WV.   

Not that any of that matters, he currently leads the NFL in turnovers.  That does matter

You forgot about the 32 fumbles he had at WV.   

Not that any of that matters, he currently leads the NFL in turnovers.  That does matter

Yes, 32 fumbles in 4 years but also had 98 TD and just 21 INT with 68% completion in his college career.   He is a rookie in the NFL and he will learn and if doesn't then he will go just as Sanchez.  He is in his just 4 games in the NFL. He had shown more promise than Sanchez during his rookie season.  Geno already had won two games.   For the love of God there was a reason as to why Simms went undrafted.  He completed 50% of his passes in College and lost his job at Tenn in his senior year after completing just 47% of his passes. 

The HALL OF FAMER ON THE BENCH Club, that is. 

Home of such illustrious names as Pat Ryan, Brett Ratliff, Brooks Bollinger, Lamont Jordan.

It is your turn now Matt Simms. Carry the flag proudly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbd-BcuPvLA

I liked Pat Ryan actually.  I think he could've been an acceptable QB.  I mean, Frank Reich was a backup but was effective when he came in.  Same w/ Don Strock for Miami.  I think Pat Ryan would've been along those lines.  He beat the Cheifs in a playoff game too (I think 1986 when we started 10-1 but, by year end, Ken O'Brien was benched).

Archived