Bills Browns Thursday Night Football

joewilly12

We are probably 3-1 with EJ. 

...and Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller and Stevie Johnson and even the rookie Woods looks good. 

Not that Smith has looked good either, because he hasn't, but it's hard to judge what Manuel would be like on the Jets when he isn't.  

Also what's the outcome of the Bills game? He would have beaten himself?

...and Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller and Stevie Johnson and even the rookie Woods looks good. 

Not that Smith has looked good either, because he hasn't, but it's hard to judge what Manuel would be like on the Jets when he isn't.  

he doesnt turn the ball over.

he doesnt turn the ball over.

He throws the ball 6 yards.

Also one of their wins should have been a loss due to Manuel, when he threw a game-ending pick into triple coverage.  Refs made a (weak) PI call that didn't affect the play.  Gave the Bills all the yards for the play plus stopped the clock when they were out of TOs.

He's 23rd in YPA. Ceteris paribus there's no way he wins the Bills game.

He doesnt take any shots, agreed. But hitting on two flukey type bombs against guys they found in the parking lot....he probably could have made those throws too.

He throws the ball 6 yards.

And with the current structure of this team, that's probably not a bad thing. He's got the arm to throw down field though....who knows what Marty would have him doing.

Not pissed the Jets didnt take him....but we're losing because our QB cant hold onto the football. He's doing a better job of it.

And with the current structure of this team, that's probably not a bad thing. He's got the arm to throw down field though....who knows what Marty would have him doing.

Not pissed the Jets didnt take him....but we're losing because our QB cant hold onto the football. He's doing a better job of it.

Did you read the rest of my post?

But we also won at least one game because Geno can make chunk plays that EJ either can't or won't (or hasn't yet shown a propensity for, or whatever). I just think they're equivalent players who have opposite strengths and weaknesses. Geno is like a really sh*tty version of Eli Manning; Manuel is like a less accurate Alex Smith. I don't think the record changes if you swap one for the other.

But we also won at least one game because Geno can make chunk plays that EJ either can't or won't (or hasn't yet shown a propensity for, or whatever). I just think they're equivalent players who have opposite strengths and weaknesses. Geno is like a really sh*tty version of Eli Manning; Manuel is like a less accurate Alex Smith. I don't think the record changes if you swap one for the other.

Long run I'd probably rather have Geno.

In all seriousness, the Bills should be moved to the AFC North.  Nobody here cares about them.  Cleveland is a natural rivalry with them.  They should battle it out with other awful rust-belt crappy economy cities like Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Cincinnati.  Make a rule that the rust-belt games can only be played in cloudy lake effect weather and the fans there would love it.  Move Baltimore to the AFC East and call it a day.

Cans we has a mongoloid version of Peyton Manning please?

In all seriousness, the Bills should be moved to the AFC North.  Nobody here cares about them.  Cleveland is a natural rivalry with them.  They should battle it out with other awful rust-belt crappy economy cities like Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Cincinnati.  Make a rule that the rust-belt games can only be played in cloudy lake effect weather and the fans there would love it.  Move Baltimore to the AFC East and call it a day.

Agreed. Except this would guarantee the Jets NEVER win the division again in my lifetime.

Archived