Spider-2-Wide-BANANA

CobraVerde

Whats up with that?! Richardson as a fullback. I guessing that was actually supposed to go to him instead of Winslow...

Possibly. I think it was designed for either him or Winslow, as they both ended up running the out. Just the sheer genius of putting Richardson at FB in a jumbo package and running play action out of it was absolutely aamazing.  Hell of a touch-throw by Geno and great toe-tap by Winslow, just an all-around great play.

Just quote me next time and say you agree, noob.

lol i didn't see your post.....you see what happened was, i started my post but then I heard the microwave beep which was alerting me my hot pocket was ready.  The smell hooked me instantly and I had to sit and eat it before I could come back to finish my post.  By that time you had posted a similar comment which I failed to see due to not refreshing my computer. Not so much a noob thing 

lol i didn't see your post.....you see what happened was, i started my post but then I heard the microwave beep which was alerting me my hot pocket was ready.  The smell hooked me instantly and I had to sit and eat it before I could come back to finish my post.  By that time you had posted a similar comment which I failed to see due to not refreshing my computer. Not so much a noob thing 

Not gonna lie... I am intrigued. 

If Geno fired it in it definitely would have been six. Either way, that throw to Kellen was impressive.

Ehh I dunno, you don't fire the ball into a guy who catches a ball maybe once a week.  Unless Big Shelly was standing there with no one within 3 yards of him, I make that throw to Kellen all day, and twice on sundays.  I'm sure Sheldon is a hell of an athlete, but I'm not choosing a Dlineman over a TE with Kellen's hands.

Ehh I dunno, you don't fire the ball into a guy who catches a ball maybe once a week.  Unless Big Shelly was standing there with no one within 3 yards of him, I make that throw to Kellen all day, and twice on sundays.  I'm sure Sheldon is a hell of an athlete, but I'm not choosing a Dlineman over a TE with Kellen's hands.

the throw to Sheldon was easier. And I don't doubt an athlete if he has hands, regardless of position. I couldn't vertical 4", but I could catch a flaming hot pocket out of Stu's microwave, with my eyes closed.

I could be wrong here but I think that's to give the offense a run heavy look, drawing extra guys in so you can hit the play action.

Thats a big part of it. But if the dude is open, I don't think he is considered off limits. I trust Sheldon catching it more than I do Gates.

Pretty much why my first marriage ended. I feel you pain.

"The Fridge" part II"  Please please please!!!!

Exactly. Can't say Rex comes by it honestly from Buddy as it was Ditka who dreamed that up to stick it in the Packers dookey. 

But I'd love to see it work for 6 ... like on October 20th.

I could be wrong here but I think that's to give the offense a run heavy look, drawing extra guys in so you can hit the play action.

We are going to see this formation again sometime this year.  I wonder if we run it or pass it.  The good thing is, I won't know what we will do.  We aren't close to as predictable as we have been the past three thousand years.

Archived