Look at the Pittsburgh fans in the 1st row?

joewilly12

Only if they sell or give them to other Jets fans.

What if I'm a Steelers fan, but SAY I'm a Jets fan to get you to sell me your tickets?

That would be a sticky situation. Would those circumstances still warrant a lecture and finger wagging?

If you are a Jets fan you do everything in your power to attend each and every home game. If you cant attend then give them to another Jets fan if you cant sell them to them. I would never sell out make the people who sit next to me put up with opposing teams fans. It just isn't right.

What if I am selling my season tickets to the highest bidder in order to make extra money to put my dog through obedience training. 

I think he's talking about the Steelers fans that he threw over the railing. Or, no wait, they threw him over the railing and he gave them a lecture. 

Sounds like a man with experience of getting thrown over the railing. Im not a violent fan its a football game not a death match.

Sounds like a man with experience of getting thrown over the railing. Im not a violent fan its a football game not a death match.

That's where you are wrong. EVERYTHING IS DEATH MATCH!!! 

I literally just went to the McDonald's by my house to get a Bacon Double Cheeseburger from the value menu. They told me that there wasn't any bacon left, and suggested I just get a Double Cheeseburger. Burying my rage deep inside, I gratefully accepted their substitute through clenched teeth.

When the promising young man working the drive through window reached his arms out to hand me this supposed "double cheeseburger", I grabbed him by both wrists... pulled him through the window, tore off his arms and beat him with them.

DEATH MATCH BITCH!

True story.

Seriously? the 49er game last year was a perfect example of how the ''New Corporate Jets Organization'' is going to be moving forward. there were tens of thousands of 49er fans at the game last year. THE 49ERS?!?!

Steeler fans always put up a good showing, there were a lot the last time they played here in 2007.

Dude, NEWSFLASH: There arent as many season ticket holders now as in years past. WELCOME TO CORPORATE AMERICA!

Seriously? the 49er game last year was a perfect example of how the ''New Corporate Jets Organization'' is going to be moving forward. there were tens of thousands of 49er fans at the game last year. THE 49ERS?!?!

Steeler fans always put up a good showing, there were a lot the last time they played here in 2007.

Dude, NEWSFLASH: There arent as many season ticket holders now as in years past. WELCOME TO CORPORATE AMERICA!

It works both ways.When you treat your fans like marks to be fleeced don't be shocked when decisions they make have more to do with their own bottom lines.

Th whole "true fans should never sell their tickets"-that's a f___ing joke.Between the tickets and PSLs it would've been over $3K for 2 seats. That would not include parking, which again the Jets decided to bleed everyone because simply having a reasonable parking lot was too easy.I had a really tough time justifying that kind of cash for a usually inferior product. It wouldn't set me back, but it really is ridiculous. And again the idea you get treated like a criminal when you enter and leave the stadium really bothered me. We're paying a big pile of money to go; how about hiring sufficient and decent security instead of the dregs looking for beer cans in every pocket so you treat your fans like human beings? every entry and exit was a 40-minute ordeal for no good reason other than Woody wanting to max out his beer revenue. If alcohol is such a problem, don't sell it.

Also in fairness the people I went with all have kids with various sports as do I, like my son playing JV every Saturday.

Guess I cannot go to Carolina in December if they have "true Panthers fans" down there.

These seats have to be owned by a Jets fan or not?  Disgraceful for anyone to sell season tickets to an opposing teams fans.

s.jpg

you don't go to any away games Im guessing. How boring would it be if every game had only home team fans in attendance.

If you are a Jets fan you do everything in your power to attend each and every home game. If you cant attend then give them to another Jets fan if you cant sell them to them. I would never sell out make the people who sit next to me put up with opposing teams fans. It just isn't right.

How much did you pay for PSLs?

Archived