No more flips into end zone for Steelers

RayLewisChamp

Act like you've been there before.  Be professional.

Agreed.  Hand the ball to the ref or filp it over the shoulder.  The hot dog antics have just gotten worse and worse over the years.  I guess this fits perfectly in a league where guys aren't allowed to tackle anymore. 

Agreed.  Hand the ball to the ref or filp it over the shoulder.  The hot dog antics have just gotten worse and worse over the years.  I guess this fits perfectly in a league where guys aren't allowed to tackle anymore. 

10-4 .... have no interest in watching any of the extreme amateur expressionism by any of these clowns, including ours.

Hand the ball back to the ref, don't give us the first down gesture - the refs are paid handsomely to do that, STFU, get back by your team and see what you can do to contribute positively next.

Its bush league to the max, but the more it's accepted by team and league management, the more you'll see it.

My favorite line from PFT's blurb: "Sanders looked like he was just trying to have fun, not taunt the Jets, "

If a Jet had done that against the Steelers, however....

That statement was a bit odd as well, because Sanders was taunting Santonio Holmes everytime he got a 1st down. As for the flipping in the endzone, Im more pissed at the fact that every WR in the league can get a free release from the LOS with Cromartie guarding them. 

Archived