I got to hang out with D'brickashaw Ferguson & Chris Ivory today.

Villain The Foe

As some of you guys may know, I work in the security field and I do alot of security detail. Well, I got to set up security detail for D'Brick and Chris Ivory for a GQ/Lord & Taylor event today. Both dudes are down to earth cool dudes. D'brick is a large human being. Got to take some pics and got them to autograph a football. 

Did anyone know about/come out to the event today? 

Awesome, post pics brah!

I should be getting the pics tomorrow once I get to work.  It was the security detail taking pics with them after the event was over, didnt want to be that dude to pull out my phone and find someone to take a pic for me lol. My boss should have them available tomorrow, once I get them I'll post for sure. 

As some of you guys may know, I work in the security field and I do alot of security detail. Well, I got to set up security detail for D'Brick and Chris Ivory for a GQ/Lord & Taylor event today. Both dudes are down to earth cool dudes. D'brick is a large human being. Got to take some pics and got them to autograph a football. 

From lil bit special to D'Brick and Ivory...  man you are moving up in this world!

You need to ask?  This is the suavest group of GQ guys you will find anywhere.   Suave, man.  Just effin' suave.

You need to ask?  This is the suavest group of GQ guys you will find anywhere.   Suave, man.  Just effin' suave.

This is true! 

Awesome Villian.  I didn't know about the event, that would have been cool.

I wanted make a link about it the day before but got home from work super late. Still waiting for the pics from my boss. Hopefully I'll have them monday. 

Awesome, post pics brah!

Very cool!  Love to see the pics you luck basteeeeed!!!

From lil bit special to D'Brick and Ivory...  man you are moving up in this world!

Nice! Can't wait to see the pics!

JiF - you're too wide to dunk.

Awesome Villian.  I didn't know about the event, that would have been cool.

Here you go guys. Sorry for the week long wait. My boss took forever to pass me the pics. Those who know me know who I am. 

20131017_203215.jpg

2013-10-23142237.jpg

2013-10-17234330.jpg

Archived