4pm games

CobraVerde

Ugh woke up ready to go and just noticed its a 4pm game. Did it change or something? Could've sworn we were at one..? Anyway I'd just like to voice my deep seeded hate for 4pm games...

Couldn't agree more, Jets always play bad at 4 PM, and it is not optimal for my personal life, now I have to watch the game on my phone because my 20 month old has to have some stupid Disney, or Pixar, or Dream Works movie on Ugh.

Couldn't agree more, Jets always play bad at 4 PM, and it is not optimal for my personal life, now I have to watch the game on my phone because my 20 month old has to have some stupid Disney, or Pixar, or Dream Works movie on Ugh.

A 20 month old controls the TV in your house?  That's amazing sounds like you need a man cave or a local bar to hang out at.

Ugh woke up ready to go and just noticed its a 4pm game. Did it change or something? Could've sworn we were at one..? Anyway I'd just like to voice my deep seeded hate for 4pm games...

Maybe the ganja still having some effect from last night.  Go back to sleep, we'll let you know the score. :winking0001:  

A 20 month old controls the TV in your house?  That's amazing sounds like you need a man cave or a local bar to hang out at.

I have a man cave, and a local bar to go to, but I work every other weekend, and like to spend the other weekends I'm off with my family, son naps from 1:00-4:00 most days so the 1 o'clock games are awesome, 4 PM sucks.

Archived