My first Jets Game!

Fotoguy58

I am 55 and a lifelong Jets fan. My wife and I will be attending this next game vs the Saints. Got our tickets from stubhub. Sitting in section 306. We are driving from Lancaster, Pa. I have a few questions.

1. We bought a parking pass as well. Is that space reserved for me, and for how long before game?

2. We are in a lot near the racetrack. Is there a shuttle or must we walk?

3. We plan on arriving around 10am. Are there activities around before they open the gates?

I am really looking forward to this Sunday! Any suggestions will help!

Lee Vivian

I am 55 and a lifelong Jets fan. My wife and I will be attending this next game vs the Saints. Got our tickets from stubhub. Sitting in section 306. We are driving from Lancaster, Pa. I have a few questions.

1. We bought a parking pass as well. Is that space reserved for me, and for how long before game?

2. We are in a lot near the racetrack. Is there a shuttle or must we walk?

3. We plan on arriving around 10am. Are there activities around before they open the gates?

I am really looking forward to this Sunday! Any suggestions will help!

Lee Vivian

Hey Lee!  Congrats on going to your first game, it is always a good time.  Hopefully they win!

1.  What color is your parking pass?  The lots open at 8am for a 1pm game.

2.  Let me know what color and I can recommend a good lot to park in, you should be able to walk.

3.  A bunch of us from the site Tailgate with Tailgate Joe.  It is a good time.

My parking ticket is orange and says lot P1 Row GA2 space 19. Does that mean they reserve my space? It's three hours from Lancaster and plan on leaving around 6:30 am.

Looks like a long walk. Is there a shuttle service from there?

My parking ticket is orange and says lot P1 Row GA2 space 19. Does that mean they reserve my space? It's three hours from Lancaster and plan on leaving around 6:30 am.

Looks like a long walk. Is there a shuttle service from there?

You can park in any orange lot. If you get there around 10 there will be no problem finding a spot. Regardless of what the pass says there is no assigned parking

Kinda makes me feel stupid for buying one ahead of time through stubhub. Thanks for the info!

Live and learn I guess

No you have to buy it in advance.  You can't get into the lot on gameday without it.

You won't need a shuttle.  Definitely get into the stadium early.  ESPN Radio does some broadcasting before the game and Metlife has a bunch of stuff going as well.

Our location for our New York Jets home games at the New Meadowlands stadium is:

GREEN LOT E

Look for E-10, we are on the curb there!

We are along the curb next to the lightpost designated E-10 on the side shared by Yellow Lot D. This spot is convenient to get to from all the other lots as well as the train line that goes to the stadium. We suggest the following lots as the easiest and closest depending on the color pass you have:

Green Lots E,F
E is the lot we are in, F is right next to it
Yellow Lot D

Thanks for all the info. I will be coming from Pa on the NJ turnpike. What exit do I take to get to the closer orange lots? Never been there.

No problem always glad to help out a fellow Jets fan. Ill defer that question to someone else because I dont take the turnpike, but i hope you have a good time.

Archived