Muhammad Wilkerson tirade doesn’t inspire Jets

Jetfan13

Get Milliner over to safety asap.  I honestly feel he has a better chance developing as a safety at this point than a CB.

Its early and I'm not one who declares players busts early.  I've always been a big proponent of the 3 year rule.  That said, this kid is extremely bad.  Like holy sh*t, how were you drafted bad from a technique standpoint.  I'd highly consider him at safety, immediately.  He gets turned around more than any corner I've ever seen at the NFL level.  

With as terrible as Landry is, I'd give this a shot in practice, this week. 

Only time will tell.

Fair enough.  But if he doesn't show some consistency by week 11, when Sanchez is back off IR, this place is gonna get interesting in a zombie apocalypse kind of way.  It'll be like preseason all over again.  Good times...

Fair enough.  But if he doesn't show some consistency by week 11, when Sanchez is back off IR, this place is gonna get interesting in a zombie apocalypse kind of way.  It'll be like preseason all over again.  Good times...

Yes, you are def right with that scenario, god I hope it doesn't happen.

Fair enough. But if he doesn't show some consistency by week 11, when Sanchez is back off IR, this place is gonna get interesting in a zombie apocalypse kind of way. It'll be like preseason all over again. Good times...

Sanchez had surgery a couple of weeks ago. He's not coming back.

yes but 0 pick 6's! no interceptions of any kind actually. how refreshing. 

i never said cut Geno btw maybe he can learn about making reads and coverages without actually taking reps. Maybe a week or two off would do him good.  we are rapidly approaching "It couldn't be worse" Territory with him. 

Omg, you're ******* serious with this sh*t???

yes but 0 pick 6's! no interceptions of any kind actually. how refreshing. 

i never said cut Geno btw maybe he can learn about making reads and coverages without actually taking reps. Maybe a week or two off would do him good.  we are rapidly approaching "It couldn't be worse" Territory with him. 

This is getting ridiculous. I think it has been you saying to start Matt Simms all along. Did you watch the Rams/Seahawks last night? If you did, than you pretty much saw Matt Simms playing at the highest level he will ever play at (oh, wait, that was Kellen Clemens). I'm sure Matt Simms is a good person off the field, and his dad did was a great NFL QB, but it's time to put this Simms thing to rest.

This is getting ridiculous. I think it has been you saying to start Matt Simms all along. Did you watch the Rams/Seahawks last night? If you did, than you pretty much saw Matt Simms playing at the highest level he will ever play at (oh, wait, that was Kellen Clemens). I'm sure Matt Simms is a good person off the field, and his dad did was a great NFL QB, but it's time to put this Simms thing to rest.

Kellen Clemens is a 2nd round pick. Geno Smith is a 2nd round pick. You saw Geno Smith last night maybe. 

Archived