CAA runs this city...2013-14 New York Knicks thread

Matt39

Good thing the Knicks won last otherwise SMC might of switched his fan allegiance. Wow the Nets are god AWFUL. There is virtually ZERO difference between this year's team and last years team yet they are NON COMPETITIVE. Kidd is in way over his head. They won't fire him but he needs to go.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 things are certain in life: Death, Taxes and SMC switching teams when times get tough! Wait you know this is a JETS board and not a GIANTS board right? :-)

LOL

But Knicks have their mojo back!

BTW, Melo with his 10th double-double this season. Had 10 all of last season.

Shump also playing with energy. I feel a winning streak coming on.

Rumors now that Knicks pursuing Lowry. Some reporters mentioning including Hardaway in deal.

If that happens the Knicks are dead to me until 2015.

Lowry is an upgrade over Felton but not at expense of Tim.

Lowry is marginally better than Felton, but If I'm the Knicks enough of trading young players and picks for marginal players. No way the Raptors are taking on Felton's contract unless they get Hardaway.

Lowry is marginally better than Felton, but If I'm the Knicks enough of trading young players and picks for marginal players. No way the Raptors are taking on Felton's contract unless they get Hardaway.

Word is that Raptors want either Shump, Tim or 1st rounder.

Agree with your premise about young players, but I think Lowry is much better than Felton at least for this season. Felton has been real bad due to injuries

Taking a look at the updated PER, only 5 players about 15 average NBA player baseline: Melo and Tyson above 20 (NBA star level), then Barg, Tim and STAT.

Prigs is close at 14.2, but their other guards are awful. That means that besides Tim and Prigs, none of the Knicks guards are playing as even mediocre NBA players.

Tyson Chandler just missed the rim on a hook from two feet. The NBA is awful.

can you imagine how much time he has spent in a gym since he started playing, yet still does not have 1 single legitmate big man "move"?  by the time I was 16 I had a sikma pivot, drop step, up and under, and even a decent high post game.  and I was manute bol thin at the time, lol

its bamboozling

all he can do catch an ally-oop pass.

herb Williams must wake up at 3 am in a cold sweat thinking about it, lol

Archived